Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 (1312 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by akanke79: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Russian President Vladimir Putin is due to inaugurate Moscow’s biggest mosque on Wednesday, September 23. President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbaev and President of the State of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas are due to attend the ceremony. Muslims make up roughly 14 percent of Russia’s population and about 300,000 of them live in Moscow. The new mosque, which will be the seventh in Moscow, is expected to help decongest other mosques in the city, which are inundated by the capital’s growing Muslim population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by MrOlai: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ

1 Like

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by sage10pm(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
akanke79:
Russian President Vladimir Putin is due to inaugurate Moscow’s biggest mosque on Wednesday, September 23. President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbaev and President of the State of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas are due to attend the ceremony. Muslims make up roughly 14 percent of Russia’s population and about 300,000 of them live in Moscow. The new mosque, which will be the seventh in Moscow, is expected to help decongest other mosques in the city, which are inundated by the capital’s growing Muslim population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
......Allah Akbar
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by vodkat: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2015
BUT CAN SAUDI ARABIA ALLOW THE BUILDING OF A CHURCH?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS

JUST TO SHOW YOU THE BIGOTTED NATURE OF THAT RELIGIOM CALLLED ISLAM

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OR A CULT?
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
vodkat:
BUT CAN SAUDI ARABIA ALLOW THE BUILDING OF A CHURCH?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS

JUST TO SHOW YOU THE BIGOTTED NATURE OF THAT RELIGIOM CALLLED ISLAM

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OR A CULT?

[/s]

Gtfoh kiriyo! the fact that 90% of your comments are islam related,that you even had to accept being a muslim to get in here is a proof of how vitriolic you are. If not for the fact that the mods here are quite harsh, i would have made you look miserable here to the extent that you won't ever dream of coming back again. Eranko

1 Like

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by AlBaqir(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

Gtfoh kiriyo! the fact that 90% of your comments are islam related,that you even had to accept being a muslim to get in here is a proof of how vitriolic you are. If not for the fact that the mods here are quite harsh, i would have made you look miserable here to the extent that you won't ever dream of coming back again. Eranko

Any difference between his comment and your respond?
Quran talks to you as a Muslim:
And the servants of the Beneficent (Lord) are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they (reply the insult) say: PEACE (Salam) {surah Furqan:63}

1 Like

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
AlBaqir:

Is there a difference between him and your respond?

And the servants of the Beneficent (Lord) are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they (reply the insult) say: PEACE (Salam) {surah Furqan:63}

Albaqir even though you're right, truth is you're not correcting me because you think i'm wrong, you're correcting because of the grudge you have towards me.Just mind your business and leave me alone. i have nothing to do with you. I accept your corrections though.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by AlBaqir(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Albaqir even though you're right, truth is you're not correcting me because you think i'm wrong, [s]you're correcting because of the grudge you have towards me[/s].Just mind your business and leave me alone. i have nothing to do with you. I accept your corrections though.Thanks

Absolutely you don't know this worthless servant of Allah, and you assumed too much. May Allah ward off our shortcomings and correct our bad niyyat.
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ma sha Allah. Good one.
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by vodkat: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

DO NOT THINK BUT JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DOOM OF AFRICA AND NIGERIA.

NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION JUST BLABBING LIKE U GUYS ALWAYS DO. THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHICH IS KIND OF A PLATFORM TO EXCAHNGE IDEAS BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SO BRAINWASHED ABOUT THE GOD OF ARABIA. YOU REFUSE TO THINK (WHICH IS A MISUSE OF YOUR BRAIN) AND JUST ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IS TRUE

WHY IS THE ISLAM SECTION NOT FREE FOR COMMENT LIKE OTHERS OR ARE U GUYS AS USUAL AFRAID OF THE TRUTH.

ISLAM IS A TICKING TIME BOMB THAT IS THE WAY I SEE IT JUST LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST,THE NORTH HAVING WORKED WITH ARABS AND KNOW THE WAY THE FEEL ABOUT AFRICANS I ALWAYS FIND IT SAD THAT MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CONTINUE TO HIT THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND, CARRY THEIR YANSH IN THE AIR AND BOW DOWN TO THE ARAB MOON GOD. FORGET ABOUT RAM SACRIFICE

THEY CANNOT TRY THIS WITH ASIANS LIKE CHINESE JAPANESE OR KOREANS WHOM THEY SEE AS MORE AS EQUALS THAN SUPREMACIST. SO ARE ALL ASIANS GOING TO HELL FOR NOT BELEIVING IN CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM ?

BY THE WAY CHRISTIANITY IS ALSO FOREIGN BUT THE TRUTH IS IT IS LESS OCCULTIC THAN ISLAM

I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A CULT THAT IS FINE BUT DONT DIGUSIE A CULT AND SAY ITS A RELIGION.
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
vodkat:

DO NOT THINK BUT JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DOOM OF AFRICA AND NIGERIA.

NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION JUST BLABBING LIKE U GUYS ALWAYS DO. THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHICH IS KIND OF A PLATFORM TO EXCAHNGE IDEAS BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SO BRAINWASHED ABOUT THE GOD OF ARABIA. YOU REFUSE TO THINK (WHICH IS A MISUSE OF YOUR BRAIN) AND JUST ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IS TRUE

WHY IS THE ISLAM SECTION NOT FREE FOR COMMENT LIKE OTHERS OR ARE U GUYS AS USUAL AFRAID OF THE TRUTH.

ISLAM IS A TICKING TIME BOMB THAT IS THE WAY I SEE IT JUST LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST,THE NORTH HAVING WORKED WITH ARABS AND KNOW THE WAY THE FEEL ABOUT AFRICANS I ALWAYS FIND IT SAD THAT MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CONTINUE TO HIT THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND, CARRY THEIR YANSH IN THE AIR AND BOW DOWN TO THE ARAB MOON GOD. FORGET ABOUT RAM SACRIFICE

THEY CANNOT TRY THIS WITH ASIANS LIKE CHINESE JAPANESE OR KOREANS WHOM THEY SEE AS MORE AS EQUALS THAN SUPREMACIST. SO ARE ALL ASIANS GOING TO HELL FOR NOT BELEIVING IN CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM ?

BY THE WAY CHRISTIANITY IS ALSO FOREIGN BUT THE TRUTH IS IT IS LESS OCCULTIC THAN ISLAM

I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A CULT THAT IS FINE BUT DONT DIGUSIE A CULT AND SAY ITS A RELIGION.

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by vodkat: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

WHAT IS SAUDI DOING TO SYRIAN REFUGEES OR THE REFUGEES CAUSED BY BOKO HARAM?

THINK ABOUT THAT MEANWHILE THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN THIS RELIGIONS IS SEEN BELOW WHICH WE BELEIVE A FATHER CAN TELL HIS CHILDREN

Love Your Enemies
…43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
Cross References
1 Samuel 24:17
"You are more righteous than I," he said. "You have treated me well, but I have treated you badly.

Proverbs 19:11
A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

Luke 6:27
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Acts 7:60
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Romans 12:20
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
Treasury of Scripture
But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;
Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
vodkat:

WHAT IS SAUDI DOING TO SYRIAN REFUGEES OR THE REFUGEES CAUSED BY BOKO HARAM?

THINK ABOUT THAT MEANWHILE THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN THIS RELIGIONS IS SEEN BELOW WHICH WE BELEIVE A FATHER CAN TELL HIS CHILDREN

Love Your Enemies
…43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
Cross References
1 Samuel 24:17
"You are more righteous than I," he said. "You have treated me well, but I have treated you badly.

Proverbs 19:11
A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

Luke 6:27
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Acts 7:60
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Romans 12:20
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
Treasury of Scripture
But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;
[/s]

Re: Putin Opens Moscow’s Biggest Mosque Sept 23,2015 by vodkat: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

meanwhile you know the meaniing of alhaji

alhaji means stranger

stranger na stranger everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Spending On Charity. / Islam Is Not A Religion. Freedom Of Religion Doesn’t Apply! / Salvation In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.