Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again (1335 Views)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again by creebhills(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2015
The couple, who have two-year-old girl North and expect a baby boy in Dec, antecedently spent virtually 2 years living at her mother's house in Calabasas, California whereas renovating alternative properties and are currently staying there once more.

Kris, 59, told Paper magazine radio show on Andy Cohen's Sirius XM channel, Radio Andy: "She simply got home from the big apple, and her and Kanye and North really moved back in with me as a result of they are working on their house once more."

READ MORE:http://www./2015/09/kim-kardashian-west-north-west-and.html

Re: Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again by icebebe(f): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Dis pple are confuse really
Re: Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again by creebhills(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
icebebe:
Dis pple are confuse really

yeah me too noticed that
Re: Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again by lumdy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
creebhills:

yeah me too noticed that

interesting
Re: Kim Kardashian West, North West And Kanye West Moves In With Kris Jenner Again by creebhills(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
lumdy:

interesting
yeah

(1) (Reply)

I Once Had "Quickie" On A Car - Popular Nigerian Actress / Will Nigerians Ever Accept H0m0sexuality? / 3 Sisters Of Vogue, Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid And Lottie Moss Poses For Vogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.