Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks (5321 Views)

Abuja Babes/chiks Contact Me, Im New In Town / You Need Cute/handsome Chiks/guyz In PH? / I Need A Beautiful Chiks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2006
Every female on NL considers herself "pretty", it is the insecurity of being exposed for what they are, mere average to bad looking, that keeps many witholding their pictures.
They'd rather crow about their supposedly beauty anonymously, many who pretend to use affected ebonics here may look no better than girls living in Ajegunle!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
and your point issssssssss.

its a choice, not by force whether we want to have our pictures posted.
We dont have to prove anything to you.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

and your point issssssssss.

Post your pictures!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
Why?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
that was what the space was for. funny, i had mine up awhile ago but had to take it down when everyone kept posting everything but their real faces! Someone claims to be proud to be a black woman yet has Halle Beri's picture up! You wonder what kind of pride that is!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
dont be hypocritical your real pic isnt there either.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2006
i'm sure you forgot where i indicated i put it up but took it down after a while!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
no. I saw it. But dont tell me to paste mine, when yours isnt even there.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by dmola(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2006
dt tells you re all urgly, i mean those who called themselfs tit chick, nilla and co, Hotstepper , you can check out mi, a normal T, D, H dt if you no wat that mean aniway, assignment find out,
cheers
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2006
don't know wat u mean by dat ohhh and hmm I have seen ya, ama keep ma comment(s)
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by dmola(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2006
nilla, re you refaring to me or smthing ,
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2006
dmola:

nilla, re you refaring to me or smthing ,
dmola,

what are you saying
didn't you see my last replies were directed to davidylan.

Also
dmola:

dt tells you re all urgly, i mean those who called themselfs tit chick, nilla and co, Hotstepper , you can check out mi, a normal T, D, H dt if you no what that mean aniway, assignment find out,
cheers

what exactly does that mean.
speak english angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by amaka1(f): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2006
issues!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2006
@ amaka

WOWIE! you is one hot mama! grin my friend here is in love with you. . .wants your number. . .his name is David. . .
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2006
i think we shud see the pictures of our guys first then we can decide to post ours.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2006
Not a good idea! angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2006
you guys see how it is abi?

what is good for the goose is also good for the gander tongue
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2006
I've never seen any guy claiming to be 'all that' here! as opposed to the girls. . . let the girls prove their stuff!! PERIOD! arrrrrrrrgggggh! yer just scared chickens ALL OF YOU! angry angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2006
I'm smilling cos your getting so pissed grin.

Maybe some girls claim they are all that. but do not generalize, cos not all of them claim that.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2006
Hum, I Put mine up but i was gettin too many emails, Lol, No Am jus playing, u guys should post yours before you come and talk, infact lets give you a challenge you post yours on here and  i guess the girls would follow in your footsteps, well i will, whos game?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2006
thats we are assuming and hoping no fakes right?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2006
No fakes, only real pics, lol,
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2006
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2006
*shakes had and storms off ferking thread* angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2006
Raymand,

why are you so pissed. hope your only joking sha
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2006
Has he run away Nilla, u seee LMaoooo callin us chikens, LMAOOOOO

whys he mad, okay okay ill post ma pic in the next post if you say your not mad, okay hun?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2006
and i'll send you my hi5 link if you arent pissed anymore
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2006
Nilla put it lemi see jo, lol.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2006
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by mochafella(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Nilla put it lemi see jo, lol.

I second that motion grin. Oops too late.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2006
*I'm bossy* did you get it. I'm taking out the link soon
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2006
Lool, Okay i guess i have to put mine up here?ok jus for 5mins, Sheesh  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / I need! / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread