Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks (5316 Views)

Abuja Babes/chiks Contact Me, Im New In Town / You Need Cute/handsome Chiks/guyz In PH? / I Need A Beautiful Chiks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2006
more and more beauties

Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kaecy, I can see your aim is to kill me with laughter
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2006
ur welcome
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2006
did i say thank you undecided
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Uche2nna(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2006
Hmmmmmmmm,,,, this is serious still thinking,
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2006
thinking about what cheesy
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Uche2nna(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
about u tongue
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2006
think my brother

u might have to add prayer and fasting
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2006
Which kind thing be this?, When will they start allowing men to use make-up? This is unfair!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Uche2nna(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2006
And some spiritual cleansing and alms giving for good measure grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by mukina2: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2006
uche chick where is ur pic?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Uche2nna(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2006
Uche Chick glances back and forth r u talking to me
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
WELL another simple way of confirming without washing her face

try and pretend that u want to remove dirt from her face

the layer of make up will rub off your palm then u would know because these days some make ups blend with skin colour u might still be deceived

be extremely carefull abeg una
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by mukina2: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
ar you not a pretty chick? grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2006
kaecy5:

WELL another simple way of confirming without washing her face

try and pretend that u want to remove dirt from her face

the layer of make up will rub off your palm then u would know because these days some make ups blend with skin colour u might still be deceived

be extremely carefull abeg una

You don't get lots of girls, do you? grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ donzman

well

i am tired actually the queue is very long and mostly discouraging ,

i mostly get pissed the morning after when u discovering the overlying coverage wink
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2006
crazy tongue
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by chistiana(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2006
@ kaecy5
thats really interesting,

so more pics i beg.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Destiny6(f): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
Kaecy thats jokes lol!!, makeup really works wonders, but sum of us are natural chicks so no1 needs 2 wash our faces!!!, i really dont care wat people think of me coz every1 is entitled 2 their own opinions, and God made me who i am, in his eyes I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ugodaniel(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2007
-Destiny-:

Kaecy thats jokes lol!!, makeup really works wonders, but sum of us are natural chicks so no1 needs 2 wash our faces!!!, i really don't care what people think of me because everyone is entitled 2 their own opinions, and God made me who i am, in his eyes I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!

well, you sure look good but my baby is da Nairaland bomb grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by abdkabir(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2007
Those pics are more than shocking. Its not that i havent heard of all those foundation and construction etc but the way those things hide is too unfair. Man can't even judge with the face anymore. shocked

Bad News!. I guess pushing girls into Swimming pools seems a good way out!U just fall into the pool together and u say it was a mistake grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Destiny6(f): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2007
@ Ugodaniel, yeh she is pwetty!!
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by whiteNkem(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2007
ugodaniel:

well, you sure look good but my baby is da Nairaland bomb grin
awww you are sooo sweet!! embarassed
luv u baby!

-Destiny-:

@ Ugodaniel, yeh she is pretty!!
thanks dear, you'r also a looker wink
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
Pretty girls are everywhere including on nairaland, pics or no pics smiley
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by jaybaby(f): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
Picture is da latest undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Creamish(f): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2007
@Topic: I feel putting up a pix in a profile is not subject to being fyne or ugly, it is subject to choice wink
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2007
if u want to know a really beautiful woman,look at her in the morning without her pancake make up,lip liner.eye mascara,lip gloss,and all the tons of paint they use in covering their overtoned faces
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by whitelexi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2007
Creamish:

@Topic: I feel putting up a pix in a profile is not subject to being fyne or ugly, it is subject to choice wink

Well, it helps one arrive at a quick decision grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Creamish(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2007
and wat might dat be?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by lalaboi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2007
whitelexi u 1 turn nairaland to fishing center abi! grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by whitelexi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2007
Creamish:

and what might that be?

Count your teeth with your tongue grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Creamish(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2007
crase man! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / I need!