Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks (5319 Views)

Abuja Babes/chiks Contact Me, Im New In Town / You Need Cute/handsome Chiks/guyz In PH? / I Need A Beautiful Chiks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2006
Omg Nilla Your Preeettyyy yes i Got it,
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2006
had to take it out cos i'd soon be signing out and

its not for scrutiny  angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2006
thanks

so are you
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2006
Raaa Thankz, Okay Now u seen it i can take it off, lol,
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2006
yup

catch you online later on, gotta run
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by amaka1(f): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2006
U guys stil atthis?

*smh*

@Raymand shey you know I'm Igbo, and we all know what your thots of Igbo girls are angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2006
@ amaka

Yea yea i have no respect for ibos what ever! that wasn't me girl (dream on sad) that my friend David! who's in love with you (wonder what he sees though undecided) he's not here right now so whatever!! cool
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ImBossy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2006
LOL, @ aCRIDROP WHATS THE BEEF?

Raymand, LMAOOO
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by amaka1(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2006
@ Raymand Okoro feeling funky ehn?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2006
LOL. . .whatever! cool na you sebi! kiss
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2006
allalien:

wetin be this?
its like cupid d bad has shot raymond n nilla wit d wrong arrow.na force 4 girl to put er pic 4 net?(after all na every body like to de look wowo)

if u cud hang it out on hi5 y not here?ok we nigerians are cave men,perverts?talk true y can't d girls be free to put their pic on d net. later them go say husband scarce advertise yourself now them de fear. me i be fine boy based on by own criteria(which is d same used by taribo's family) n i would love to c sum real fine naija chicks.so plz help our guys place a face wit d names n d gab.

but plz d guy that posted this ininially n caused all this trouble y was he searching through female profiles?what was he looking 4?

n hotstepper can i plz borrrow your shoe?did not c any pic of u not fair i want to c u tooooooo. cry

gals i was joking nuthun personal,(u ve a right to hide your ugly faces if u want to n its in d constitution) grin

I laughed so hard when i saw this. and you too don't have your pic on your profile.

thats just it, i'm not looking for husband. i'm just here to have fun.
My pic is on Hi5 and its been there for so long. just didnt feel like putting mine here for so many reasons, one of it being that people scrutinize a lot (imagine making threads just for that). but on hi5 your left alone, even if people comment and you don't like it you don't have to approve it.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2006
Bla bla bla! angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2006
@dmola

I admire your courage.

@ all the girls that won't post their pics

You're all cowards and very insecure. Quote me anytime, anywhere!

Where is my pic.? I don't know how to operate a digicam! grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2006
Raymand:

Bla bla bla! angry

and more bla bla blas grin

Donzman:

@dmola

I admire your courage.

@ all the girls that won't post their pics

You're all cowards and very insecure. Quote me anytime, anywhere!

Where is my pic.? I don't know how to operate a digicam! grin

your joking right angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
thanks for showing us your eyes (they are nice wink)

when i have time i will modify my pic that way and paste lol grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ nilla

Could you send your picture to me? i would love that, i am deeply in love with you.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by mukina2: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2006
ugly girl 5'9 signing in
abi i acept say ar be extra ordinary de wowo
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Ugwumba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ mukina, u no wowo at all - graceful and elegant african woman. no mind the ones wey dey whitewash true african beauty.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by mukina2: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2006
ugwumba

maybe you didnt look well, grin grin

@donzman i accepted so there's no need for me to post my shocked shocked shocked pics grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2006
Raymand:

@ nilla

Could you send your picture to me? i would love that, i am deeply in love with you.

you are?

Or your just pulling my legs angry
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2006
I am really. . .i think of you before i go to bed and bla bla bla . . .now can i see your picture? darling? kiss
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2006
@mukina2

Thanks for not sugar coating the truth or trying to make a meal out of it. All these other insecure girls should learn a thing or two from your honesty. grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Ugwumba(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2006
mukina2:

ugwumba

maybe you didnt look well, grin grin

@donzman i accepted so there's no need for me to post my shocked shocked shocked pics grin

@ mukina, i looked, gazed and peered at your pic, and nothing in it says 'wowo'. raise your game girl - you're as fine as many of the pics the so-called pretty chics have posted on nl (maybe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I beheld [sic]) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Hotstepper(f): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2006
well, mine is in ma profile
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2006
@dmola
what is tyour problem if people dont want to put their pictures in their profile is it your business must you force them and call them socalled hhhhmmm?
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ Thoniaslim,
abi oh!!!

@ Raymand
grin kiss
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ nilla

so now we husband and wifey wheres the pictures
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
Raymand,

we are not sha as i'm not single.
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by Raymand(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2006
LOL i thought you where 17 or something tongue anyway lucky guy. . . wink i've seen your profile, now i can die happily. . . cool
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2006
cool, now i can take it off. gotta run (I'm at work).
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by caramel06(f): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2006
[color=#770077][/color] [size=8pt]Well i aint scared to put my picture up. Thats what I do for a living! smiley
Re: Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks by nilla(f): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2006
caramel06:

[color=#770077][/color] [size=8pt]Well i aint scared to put my picture up. Thats what I do for a living! smiley

good for you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / I need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.