Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Akwa Ibom At 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom At 28 (1830 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration(Photos) / Governors Fayose, Wike Storm Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration (Photos) / As Vp Osinbajo Arrives Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom At 28 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
On this historic day 28 years ago, Gen. Badamosi Babangida created Akwa Ibom State out of Cross River State along with Katsina State. That heralded a new dawn for a people uniquely positioned by God to set the pace.

This State has produced many exceptional personalities in all spheres of endeavour who have blazed the trail and set a standard for others to follow. But for so many years,we were deprived of our rights, relegated to the background and despised by the committee of States due to poor image portrayal and representation. Nollywood even made
matters worse.

But the emergence of our last two governors, Obong Victor Attah and Chief Godswill Akpabio(especially),totally changed the face of Akwa Ibom State and launched us into global relevance. Now people all over the world reckon with Akwa Ibom State,she has become a destination of choice and has regained her respect among the committee of States.

Today with millions of Akwa Ibomites globally, I raise to the faith that Akwa Ibom State is destined to be great.

Mme #Dakkada nda. I will join thousands of Akwa Ibomites at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium to celebrate the birth of my state.

Mbok ndito eka, yak isiongo idem ikpong ubaka ye asari, yak idiana atokiet ke ima ibob Akwa Ibom o,obio emana nnyin!

I'm proud to be an Akwa Ibomite. Happy Birthday edima obio mmi,itong uwem usong fien ke nsisi nsisi. Long live Akwa Abasi Ibom State.

Signed: David D'Genius....Media Personality Events & Social Media Manager,Publicist and Compere.
Twitter: @ddgenius
Google+: David D'Genius
Instagram: @david_degenius
Mobile: 08123621064

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by lawkie77(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Happy birthday to my beloved state,Abasi_anam and Abasi is involve,and i also use this medium to pray against Godfatherism_nay Akpabio,Dàkkàdà ndito ye ufàn Akwa Ibom..

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Shigoboy(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
congrats to them
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Mznaett: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Proudly an Akwa~Ibomitecheesy
NDITO AKWA~IBOM DAAKAADA OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Lawsimon(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Happy Birthday Akwa Abasi Ibom State, edima isong emana mi...
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by jerryub(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2015
MOD pls Move the post to FP. My state is 28. We are going forward, we will get there.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by orekelewa09(f): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2015
ndito eka #dakkada support government Udom nyin.
Akwa ibom is 28
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by lawkie77(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Lala_lalastical honour us with FP..DAKKADA LALA ,dakkada nam utom mfo
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by rudebouy: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Proudly Akwa Ibom.
Abak ado Annang!cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by meezynetwork(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Qua Iboe ayaya
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Amazinpeace(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2015
I have dakkada, have you? I am an AKWA IBOMITE and I arise to d faith of GREATNESS!!

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by poiZon: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2015
ndito akwaibom eedakka eda, ebop akwa abasi ibom state.
Ibaga owo si ibi ibop state nnyin ino nnyin, nnyin kpod ikeme ibop state nnyin to the standard abi'yaya ke.
As amana isong eyen ikono, of ufok ibere, ami ye ufok mmi imi idakkaida itikha umana okon umana isin ke gutter, imi idakkaida eesuppord udom gabriel emmanuel, imi idakkaida ibo ke akwaibom ana ka'iso ke uforo ye mfono mkpo.
Ami mme #ndakkanda nno uforo akwaibom.
Congrats all akwaibomites....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Aitee1: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Lol...

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by poiZon: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2015
lalasticala mbok dakkada move this to front page, lets celebrate Akwaibom @28. The land of promise n fulfilment. Dakkada means standup, wakeup!
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by PROPHETmichael: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2015
poiZon:
lalasticala mbok dakkada move this to front page, lets celebrate Akwaibom @28.
The land of promise n fulfilment.
Dakkada means standup, wakeup!

With this kind of slogan, what is Udom Emmanuel trying to tell Nigerians? Is he trying to say that for 8yrs of Godswill Akpabio's government that Akwa Ibom State has been sleeping and that they need to wake up? APC will definitely take advantage of this because this is something APC should be saying not PDP. Udom should've consolidate the Transformation Agenda's slogan.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Happiness87(f): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2015
IdeeEsperanza:
On this historic day 28 years ago, Gen. Badamosi Babangida created Akwa Ibom State out of Cross River State along with Katsina State. That heralded a new dawn for a people uniquely positioned by God to set the pace.

This State has produced many exceptional personalities in all spheres of endeavour who have blazed the trail and set a standard for others to follow. But for so many years,we were deprived of our rights, relegated to the background and despised by the committee of States due to poor image portrayal and representation. Nollywood even made
matters worse.

But the emergence of our last two governors, Obong Victor Attah and Chief Godswill Akpabio(especially),totally changed the face of Akwa Ibom State and launched us into global relevance. Now people all over the world reckon with Akwa Ibom State,she has become a destination of choice and has regained her respect among the committee of States.

Today with millions of Akwa Ibomites globally, I raise to the faith that Akwa Ibom State is destined to be great.

Mme #Dakkada nda. I will join thousands of Akwa Ibomites at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium to celebrate the birth of my state.

Mbok ndito eka, yak isiongo idem ikpong ubaka ye asari, yak idiana atokiet ke ima ibob Akwa Ibom o,obio emana nnyin!

I'm proud to be an Akwa Ibomite. Happy Birthday edima obio mmi,itong uwem usong fien ke nsisi nsisi. Long live Akwa Abasi Ibom State.

Signed: David D'Genius....Media Personality Events & Social Media Manager,Publicist and Compere.

we need pictures of the event o o o
i know its gonna be colorful
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Happiness87(f): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

With this kind of slogan, what is Udom Emmanuel trying to tell Nigerians? Is he trying to say that for 8yrs of Godswill Akpabio's government that Akwa Ibom State has been sleeping and that they need to wake up? APC will definitely take advantage of this because this is something APC should be saying not PDP. Udom should've consolidate the Transformation Agenda's slogan.
akwa ibomites are not gullible and fools.

the word is a slogan used for branding
it actually implies rise up, as in rise up lets build our state, not wake up.

pdp have ruled the state since 1999, and the results are evident, APC have no record in the state, even their candidate have been in pdp since 1999, only joined apc because he was not given ticket, he also has a bad record and reputation.

even if elections were fair, he can never win.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by poiZon: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

r u from akwaibom?
If no then gerrahahia bitch.
If yes then i think u really need orientation.
Dakkada means so many things, i am not part of those who coined this concept but i can make some meanings from what they are driving at. Dakkada, a concept of rebirth for every akwaibom person, if u really knw a true akwaibom person then u wont be talkng pdp n apc, u r so gullible n misoriented that u dont knw what an average akwaibom man represent.
I will educate u a bit, an average akwaibom man will not want to see his neigbour succeed, he will always want his people to be at the lowest ebb so they will always come begging for assistance.
An average akwaibom man is selfish, self centred, greedy n to cap it all wicked.
I can expantiate n give u instances, sir louis edet was the first pioneer police inspector, after he left that post how many akwaibomites have rose to that peak since he left thr? Answer NONE.
We had air vice marshall nsikak eduok who rose to be the chief of air staff, after he left how many has risen to that peak? None.
We had sir clement isong who was one time cbn governor, how many akwaibomites has risen to that position since he left? None.
Bros go to abuja, we have so many career civil servants n heads of parastatals but go to their offices n seek employment weada they will help u. An average akwaibomite will wanna follow due process, trying to follow rules but still behind they do worst. I ask myself dont we have learned citizens? Are we nnot knowledgeble? Awe do we treat our selves as slaves, we hate our fellow brothers n love to see our fellow brothers fall.
Dakkada is a concept to reawaken n restructure the mindset of a typical akwaibom person, its goal is for an akwaibomite to reach the top in a saddle of leadership n not just reach there but also carry his brothers along. What we see the yorobbers, the hausas n the igbos r doing.
Go to our only oil company, mobil, yorobbers dominates, igbos follow but i can tell u an ibibio woman is the secretary to the md, yet we r still lacking in that company.
Bros if u dont get d concept of dakkada, then am sorry i cant help u.
If someone could steal bbillions since 1999 as perm sec, then commissioner then secretary to state govt n lodged in his house when akwaibom is a fallow ground for investment, thenu can see the mindset of a typical akwaibom person.
Prophetmicheal DAKKADA.
It goes beyond political parties, this is our state, party will come n go but our state will always be.
Dakkada.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by lawkie77(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

i share ur thought because frm abia,anambra and calabar those that succeed in foisting thier candidate have move on but akwa ibom own is different,as i type akpabio is dozing at the government quarter meant exclusively for the governor,Akpabio dakkadda ka ufok mfo
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by Leopardd(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one to my 2nd state.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by PROPHETmichael: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Happiness87:
akwa ibomites are not gullible and fools.

the word is a slogan used for branding
it actually implies rise up, as in rise up lets build our state, not wake up.

pdp have ruled the state since 1999, and the results are evident, APC have no record in the state, even their candidate have been in pdp since 1999, only joined apc because he was not given ticket, he also has a bad record and reputation.

even if elections were fair, he can never win.

If that's is the case then why did he rigged in-order to win? It shows in a fair contest, he knows he can never win.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by PROPHETmichael: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
IdeeEsperanza:

matters worse.

Idorenyin Joseph Essien, i bring you a word, follow the pattern of your father who was a prophet and your days shall be prosperous. Seek the face of God and turn away from iniquities. The Lord will restore his glory back to his church, Jesus In Action Assembly.

Isaiah 42:1-25
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

Idorenyin Joseph Essien, i bring you a word, follow the pattern of your father who was a prophet and your days shall be prosperous. Seek the face of God and turn away from iniquities. The Lord will restore his glory back to his church, Jesus In Action Assembly.

Isaiah 42:1-25

Mr. Michael, thanks for "your word". One thing I desire (and I will always seek) is to behold the face of the Lord. I believe in restoration. Though, I don't know you, I think there is a better medium you can pass "your word". This is a public forum.
Re: Akwa Ibom At 28 by RHP(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lavishing money.... All in the name of celebration. I really shake my head for Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN / Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? / APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.