Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN (1829 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Yoruba traditional wedding to feature on CNN Inside Africa tomorrow at 09:00 GMT (10.00 Nigerian Time).
Who says the Yorubas are not great and well respected the world over? We are rich in culture and tradition.
Proudly Oodua.

edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/08/10/nigeria.royal.wedding/

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by dejavski(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2015
I can see you clearly from your tribalistic angle embarassed
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by seunny4lif(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
grin kiss
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
dejavski:
What's tribalistic about it now. do u even knw the meaning of being tribalistc?

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by tpiander: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2015
E no concern me though.

A program titled "Inside Africa" will feature something from Africa I assume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2015
While Igbo crimes are featured on Crime watch grin

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by tpiander: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Thread derailment as usual.

So when CNN later features Igbo or other weddings, what will you do?

I wish most nlers had sense.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by DaBullIT(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2015
I have said it times and over

Yoruba

Colonizing the world since 18BC

Proudly Yoruba

Proudly Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by tpiander: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:
E no concern me though.

A program titled "Inside Africa" will feature something from Africa I assume.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by dejavski(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Drchristian:

You and I know what he's trying to point out.
"Nigerian Traditional wedding to feature on CNN" would have been better
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by usbcable(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
#stoptribalism

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Ugomba(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Do you people have inferiority complex or what?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by PRYCE(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good for Nigeria! And please don't derail this thread with hate comments!
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Built2last: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
There is nothing you want on CNN that will not feature . Just go to the Nigerian office and pay. Did any one tell you its free? The boy they are featuring is based in U.S.

They eaither payed heavily or zenith bank the sponsor has something to gain. What exactly are you celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by tunde1200(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
cool cool

Proudly Oodua.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by buzquet(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
biafrans will start to para
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
SMH
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
dejavski:

You and I know what he's trying to point out.
"Nigerian Traditional wedding to feature on CNN" would have been better

Nigerian Traditional wedding is diverse to be Specific Yoruba. and the people concerned are Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by tpiander: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Drchristian:

Nigerian Traditional wedding is diverse to be Specific Yoruba. and the people concerned are Yoruba

So. . . . . . . . . . . . .

We should celebrate because CNN did something on Yoruba?

Can you explain why, visa things or what?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by dejavski(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Drchristian:

It's a global thing so Nigeria looks much better
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
dejavski:

It's a global thing so Nigeria looks much better
Is there anything like Nigerian traditional wedding? Thought this country is a zoo. So why will CNN feature a wedding from the zoo.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bekwarra:

Is there anything like Nigerian traditional wedding? Thought this country is a zoo. So why will CNN feature a wedding from the zoo.

If Nigeria is a zoo that makes you a feral animal.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by dejavski(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bekwarra:

It should have been on Natgeo wild
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Drchristian:

No mind them. The thing dey pain them. Since it's not Aba young boy builds battery powered toy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by aresa: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
dejavski:

Self pride, self adulation and recognition is not tribalism, your tribal phobia and paranoia is tribalism.

You obviously have low self esteem and also insecure have personalty..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
I will surely watch it.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by MightySparrow: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
tunde1200:
cool cool
Proudly Oodua.

Owambe on CNN: Gele skentele; fila skontolo! Ori elegan l'odaru! Proudly Oodua.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

If Nigeria is a zoo that makes you a feral animal.
That's why you guys need to shut up and stop reasoning like fools. If you are not happy with CNN featuring a Yoruba wedding, you can end your miserable lives. Why should you even be concerned about anything in the zoo? Concentrate on your Biafra. I wonder what's interesting to watch in an Ibo wedding, except some marine daughters cum ex-ashawos being given out to a drug pusher who's ready to pay over the odds.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Bekwarra(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
MightySparrow:

Owambe on CNN: Gele skentele; fila skontolo! Ori elegan l'odaru! Proudly Oodua.
Yo dafun o jare omo yi. Ayato si awon gban tu eyo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bekwarra:

That's why you guys need to shut up and stop reasoning like fools. If you are not happy with CNN featuring a Yoruba wedding, you can end your miserable lives. Why should you even be concerned about anything in the zoo? Concentrate on your Biafra. I wonder what's interesting to watch in an Ibo wedding, except some marine daughters cum ex-ashawos being given out to a drug pusher who's ready to pay over the odds.

Lol, funny.
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by PentiumPro(f): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bekwarra:

Aigbofa:

Lol, funny.
Friendly fires cheesy
Re: Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Friendly fires cheesy

Yes o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 / Two Fighting: Ghana’s President Mahama Insults Obasanjo / $2 Bil To Rebuild North East, How Much Was Used To Rebuild The East After D War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.