Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria (20620 Views)

The 18 Best Jobs For People Who Hate People / The Best Jobs For Every Personality Type / Best Jobs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by viktor01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
sorry, I can't relate to any of these cause I buy everything. women and jobs.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by plainmirror(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't need to read the whole write-up before coming to the conclusion that it is TOTAL CRAP.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:
It is said that women are moved by what they hear, right? And that if you want to date any lady, you must have a sugar-coated mouth or better still, you must be a great toaster. Though, money and other things come to play here, but most often than not, the guy who usually gets the babe is the one that can sweet-talk the most. 

If you have been toasting for long or have dated a pretty lady before because you can talk well, you will relate better with what I just said. Let’s face it, most times, it is not the money or the cool ride alone that trips a lady, the ability to talk well and make her laugh too come handy.  You must say what she wants to hear.

Thus, I believe it is the same skills that you need to get a babe that you also need to get a job. Aside having a good grade and getting all the skills in the world, the ability to package yourself well is very important. Or why else do people make the best effort to look very nice and presentable when they go for interviews? It’s all packaging. And trust me, that’s what you need to get your feet in the door.

However, to get a cool job, your packaging must start right before the interview. Start your packaging right from your CV. If your CV does not hit the right notes with the company you are applying to, you won’t get an interview let alone a job.

Just the way you can't use on line or words to get every girl, the same way you can't use one Cv to get every jobs. You need tailored different kind of Cv that can fit the position you are applying to get. It is better to get a CV for petroleum sector, financial institution, education sector and even communication sector. Just the way jennifer might reject you after wooing her with the sweet words, Jane might accept you even with the same word. Don't tell your self, you don't have any experience on that area, my guy, you have little experience. Just take a history of you life and dig that little thing you have done out, then add it to your CV.

You need to prepare yourself for the interview or test. Just like getting prepared for a date after wooing the lady. This time is the last time you bring out that sweet words and let her know how much you will love to be with her. The same goes to the interviewer too. You have to prepare very well, because it's like the last chance to tell the firm you have what it takes to drive the company forward. You have to use the sweets words ( skills & achievements) to persuade the interviewer you are really an indispensable tool the company need to hire.

Don't give up, be a good toaster and a good good seeker. The job will come very soon. Never get discouraged. You should know that the country doesn't hold you a job,you have to fight to get it.

If you are tired of job haunting, then create a job by setting up a business.

Goodluck.

i pity our youths and teh graduates who go about looking for a job that allows them sit from 8 to 5 and at the end of the month get a salary.

If you are not ready for a marketing job then be ready to tey for house.

Mark my word, many people are about to lose their jobs because many prospective employees are not interested in marketing jobs and without a strong marketing department,.no firm will survive for long.

And finally,believe it or not, the time is coming very soon when there wil no longer be a fixed salary structure and salaries will eb paid based on % profit made by the company each month.

There are scarcity of jobs and yet many graduates are waiting for this same job before they move ahead in life.
I repeat,EXCEPT YOU ARE READY FOR A MARKETING JOB, YOU JUST MIGHT TEY FOR HOUSE....Quote me anywhere.

Look for a good company or bank offering good products and services and walk up to the human resource department and offer to work for commissions,not salaries or even allowances.

If you are good in marketing you will get good commissions and if you are so good then be ready to be absorbed.

Your second class upper or first class won't be of any use if you cant prove how good you are except you are lucky to get a job in one of the government ministries where we have little or no career challenges.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Sorry I actually did not sweet talked my babe
Did not read all though

U mst have attended skool of deaf nd dumb..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:
It is said that women are moved by what they hear, right? And that if you want to date any lady, you must have a sugar-coated mouth or better still, you must be a great toaster. Though, money and other things come to play here, but most often than not, the guy who usually gets the babe is the one that can sweet-talk the most. 

If you have been toasting for long or have dated a pretty lady before because you can talk well, you will relate better with what I just said. Let’s face it, most times, it is not the money or the cool ride alone that trips a lady, the ability to talk well and make her laugh too come handy.  You must say what she wants to hear.

Thus, I believe it is the same skills that you need to get a babe that you also need to get a job. Aside having a good grade and getting all the skills in the world, the ability to package yourself well is very important. Or why else do people make the best effort to look very nice and presentable when they go for interviews? It’s all packaging. And trust me, that’s what you need to get your feet in the door.

However, to get a cool job, your packaging must start right before the interview. Start your packaging right from your CV. If your CV does not hit the right notes with the company you are applying to, you won’t get an interview let alone a job.

Just the way you can't use on line or words to get every girl, the same way you can't use one Cv to get every jobs. You need tailored different kind of Cv that can fit the position you are applying to get. It is better to get a CV for petroleum sector, financial institution, education sector and even communication sector. Just the way jennifer might reject you after wooing her with the sweet words, Jane might accept you even with the same word. Don't tell your self, you don't have any experience on that area, my guy, you have little experience. Just take a history of you life and dig that little thing you have done out, then add it to your CV.

You need to prepare yourself for the interview or test. Just like getting prepared for a date after wooing the lady. This time is the last time you bring out that sweet words and let her know how much you will love to be with her. The same goes to the interviewer too. You have to prepare very well, because it's like the last chance to tell the firm you have what it takes to drive the company forward. You have to use the sweets words ( skills & achievements) to persuade the interviewer you are really an indispensable tool the company need to hire.

Don't give up, be a good toaster and a good good seeker. The job will come very soon. Never get discouraged. You should know that the country doesn't hold you a job,you have to fight to get it.

If you are tired of job haunting, then create a job by setting up a business.

Goodluck.

I always knew you are a strong womanizer!

Anyway shall. I don't sweet talk a woman. I only go straight to the point, weather she will like it or not.

The moment you realize that women are the most loose being on earth, you won't even do the talking
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by j4sure(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. true talk
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

Even @ that...you must say something good to her. is she that cheap?
ogbeni I see insult in that, I sweet talked her later on but on the wooing stage there was no sweet talk, just my intention pere
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

U mst have attended skool of deaf nd dumb..

Your brain must hv been configured like that of an amunkita
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Your brain must hv been configured like that of an amunkita

Yes it is..

So let's us know abt u..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Yes it is..

So let's us know abt u..
my moniker says it all
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
my moniker says it all

Asin respected 'Ogbi'
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Asin respected 'Ogbi'
Ah swear na joblessness dy do u
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
I always knew you are a strong womanizer!

Anyway shall. I don't sweet talk a woman. I only go straight to the point, weather she will like it or not.

The moment you realize that women are the most loose being on earth, you won't even do the talking

I don't agree with you. I can tell you not all women are loss. They are still classy and intelligent ladies. If you don't have sugar coated mouth, just forget it, because you won't get them.

Except you are talking of your street girls. Meet the classy ones, them you will know the power of a lady.

I am not a womanizer but I like rolling with women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Ah swear na joblessness dy do u

Yes ooo buh nah u busy earning low..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
ogbeni I see insult in that, I sweet talked her later on but on the wooing stage there was no sweet talk, just my intention pere

Sorry if I insulted you...

Now I know there is sweet words along the line...

I have gotten ladies just with words without spending much cash. If you don't really have the money to spend, then you must have the sweet words.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by dancoolD(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Any way it is God that provide
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

i pity our youths and teh graduates who go about looking for a job that allows them sit from 8 to 5 and at the end of the month get a salary.

If you are not ready for a marketing job then be ready to tey for house.

Mark my word, many people are about to lose their jobs because many prospective employees are not interested in marketing jobs and without a strong marketing department,.no firm will survive for long.

And finally,believe it or not, the time is coming very soon when there wil no longer be a fixed salary structure and salaries will eb paid based on % profit made by the company each month.

There are scarcity of jobs and yet many graduates are waiting for this same job before they move ahead in life.
I repeat,EXCEPT YOU ARE READY FOR A MARKETING JOB, YOU JUST MIGHT TEY FOR HOUSE....Quote me anywhere.

Look for a good company or bank offering good products and services and walk up to the human resource department and offer to work for commissions,not salaries or even allowances.

If you are good in marketing you will get good commissions and if you are so good then be ready to be absorbed.

Your second class upper or first class won't be of any use if you cant prove how good you are except you are lucky to get a job in one of the government ministries where we have little or no career challenges.

You are very correct Sir. You hit the nail on the head.

We go to sch looking for jobs in nigeria instead of creating jobs.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
plainmirror:
I don't need to read the whole write-up before coming to the conclusion that it is TOTAL CRAP.

People like you cannot learn...
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Yes ooo buh nah u busy earning low..
ur supposed low pays bills mr
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

Sorry if I insulted you...

Now I know there is sweet words along the line...

I have gotten ladies just with words without spending much cash. If you don't really have the money to spend, then you must have the sweet words.
Very true but there are exceptions
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
ur supposed low pays bills mr

Psychiatric bills

No vex oo, nah queshion..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Psychiatric bills

No vex oo, nah queshion..
the ones you can't pay
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
What sort of mentality is this? So the fact that he said nothing means she is cheap? Guy stop it.

Just imagine I came to you... hello lady I want to have sex with you. you will be good for sex.

How will you feel... so you will give it to me abi?

No matter the money you have or power, if you want to get a classy and intelligent lady, I swear you must sweet talk her. If you don't forget about it.

The only set of ladies I know you don't sweet-talk before getting is prostitutes seeking for attention. They are some prostitutes you even sweet talk before getting them with your money.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Very true but there are exceptions

I will like to know so I can learn a new tactics
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
the ones you can't pay

Hahahahahaha...

I agree ooooo..

U know madness bill is more expensive compared to quick outburst, I jst found out..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
shiinihost:
op you've being toasting small girls.

Then you have been following public prostitutes . Those are set of ladies you don't sweet-talk.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

I will like to know so I can learn a new tactics
some ladies actually loves guys that are humble despite ur millions
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bank450:
Yes both goes hand in hand. I think they have the same denominator which is confidence and believing in yourself, if you can have these two abilities, then you wont find anything difficult in life because you will know how to package yourself. Asides that neatness honesty and being funny also makes it better.

That's true... I found out, if you can make a lady smile & laugh when wooing her, you have 50% won the race. The rest depends on you & her.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Hahahahahaha...

I agree ooooo..

U know madness bill is more expensive compared to quick outburst, I jst found out..
lame
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

Just imagine I came to you... hello lady I want to have sex with you. you will be good for sex.

How will you feel... so you will give it to me abi?

No matter the money you have or power, if you want to get a classy and intelligent lady, I swear you must sweet talk her. If you don't forget about it.

The only set of ladies I know you don't sweet-talk before getting is prostitutes seeking for attention. They are some prostitutes you even sweet talk before getting them with your money.
This kind analogy is serious o, how does this fit with the guy's babe?

I will ignore him and it won't make me feel less than I am because only a crazy guy will walk up to a lady he knows not, to tell her she's good for sex.

You must not sweet talk every intelligent and classy lady mister, some of them ask you out themselves, some give green lights, so please don't spread lies.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
some ladies actually loves guys that are humble despite ur millions

...but I never said anything about money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / My Job Hunt Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.