Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria (20621 Views)

The 18 Best Jobs For People Who Hate People / The Best Jobs For Every Personality Type / Best Jobs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin

grin cheesy
[size=20pt]LadyF[/size] impostor

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs [/size]was Here
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
lame

Hahahahaha...broz u don vex..

Oya come make we go kill lizard 4 back yard..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

...but I never said anything about money.
you sounded like that
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Hahahahaha...broz u don vex..

Oya come make we go kill lizard 4 back yard..
in ur mind u ar funny right
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by karkinase(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
I think the bottomline here is confidence; ability to express one's thoughts clearly, good command of the English vocabulary, intelligence and exposure to various environments. Nice one OP i just loved the way you correlated smashing an interview with wooing a lady. The logic is highly in place.

2 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
This kind analogy is serious o, how does this fit with the guy's babe?

I will ignore him and it won't make me feel less than I am because only a crazy guy will walk up to a lady he knows not, to tell her she's good for sex.

You must not sweet talk every intelligent and classy lady mister, some of them ask you out themselves, some give green lights, so please don't spread lies.

I don't know the meaning of your sweet-talk. I am not talking about telling her how beautiful or classy she is 100times.

Classy & Intelligent ladies are tougher to get than other ladies just with facial beauty. You need package yourself very well with a unique style. They read every point you make.

Just watch this...

Good evening, I love your presentation at the seminar yesterday. You look beautiful, articulate and confident. I never knew you are such intelligent because it only take a very intelligent lady to crack such a gigantic topic. You are adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off you throughout the seminar. Your smile was down to earth.

So how did you go about your research work?

You start talking... with those words, you have been able to get her full attention , if you know your onion, you ask her out which she will never reject. You might just get her.

Ladies fall quickly when you admire what they have inside... Especially the classy & intelligent ones.

Even when a lady ask you out, she will never do the talking. You are meant to be in control. The highest such lady does is to give green light.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
in ur mind u ar funny right

Read aback, did I mention to u am Basket mouth

Com make we go play joor b4 ur Bipolar sets in..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
you sounded like that

Not at all... I concentrated more on the sweet-coated mouth. if you have such, you get the lady and the job you want.

It's all about packaging and confidence.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
karkinase:
I think the bottomline here is confidence; ability to express one's thoughts clearly, good command of the English vocabulary, intelligence and exposure to various environments. Nice one OP i just loved the way you correlated smashing an interview with wooing a lady. The logic is highly in place.

Yea. Intelligence & confidence.

Just imagine someone that can't face a lady to woo her want to face series of interviewers to break down their questions. Even if you re intelligent, without high level of confidence, you mightn't be able to stand it.

Sometimes I woo ladies just to put my confidence on a litmus test.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Donariok:
OP u wanno hear d truth?
OK I'd tell u.

U ER JOBLESS FOR POSTING THIS MEANINGLESS THREAD.

NO BEEF THOUGH

People like you will never learn...
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice one, all boils down to packaging.

Yea.

Packaging with high level of confidence.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by refreshrate: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamRespected:
Sorry I actually did not sweet talked my babe
Did not read all though

Its better as you didn't o. It would have been murderous
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Tobium1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Anoda rubbish on a hot Wednesday afternoon!
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

I don't know the meaning of your sweet-talk. I am not talking about telling her how beautiful or classy she is 100times.

Classy & Intelligent ladies are tougher to get than other ladies just with facial beauty. You need package yourself very well with a unique style. They read every point you make.

Just watch this...

Good evening, I love your presentation at the seminar yesterday. You look beautiful, articulate and confident. I never knew you are such intelligent because it only take a very intelligent lady to crack such a gigantic topic. You are adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off you throughout the seminar. Your smile was down to earth.

So how did you go about your research work?

You start talking... with those words, you have been able to get her full attention , if you know your onion, you ask her out which she will never reject. You might just get her.

Ladies fall quickly when you admire what they have inside... Especially the classy & intelligent ones.

Even when a lady ask you out, she will never do the talking. You are meant to be in control. The highest such lady does is to give green light.
grin grin grin

Dude, I take it you haven't met a woman who isn't interested in you no matter what you say, infact, when it gets past the stage of just really appreciating her on the seminar and enters adorable/down to earth smile, it starts to sound like cheap pandering, which can be a big turn off for such ladies.

You are yet to have a woman ask you out, as in say "I'd love to go on a date with you" so there's no point arguing that women don't ask men out.

Ladies that fall because you admire their qualities don't know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by jamanuka: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP I have actually thought in this direction and its quite logical....thanks for putting my thoughts into writing
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP points are true. Although people with connection can bring an exemption to it.

As a guy, babes don help me improve my communication skills, sotey d prob wey i get b say: i too dey flex. babe love to be with me.. This is real, when she feels you are too good for her. Thats wat produce the magic. I use this to woo any lady(regardless of age or society status/level). You just have to be Emotionally superior.

The good thing is i grew the CONFIDENCE of speaking to anybody and using tact to commune my message.

The Secret:
Dealing with ladies, makes u understand dat all Humans are Emotional Being; and you can get something from them when you approach them Emotionally. The two greatest emotions that drives man to do and not do is Love and Fear. Learn how to use both towards ur advantage.

For More:
Join me @ www.globalexploit..com

Watsapp: 08085909029.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Una jes dey make all this gels to feel important.Why dem no go do una Shakara.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Its better as you didn't o. It would have been murderous
as in how?
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by IamRespected: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

Not at all... I concentrated more on the sweet-coated mouth. if you have such, you get the lady and the job you want.

It's all about packaging and confidence.
ok o
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

Dude, I take it you haven't met a woman who isn't interested in you no matter what you say, infact, when it gets past the stage of just really appreciating her on the seminar and enters adorable/down to earth smile, it starts to sound like cheap pandering, which can be a big turn off for such ladies.

You are yet to have a woman ask you out, as in say "I'd love to go on a date with you" so there's no point arguing that women don't ask men out.

Ladies that fall because you admire their qualities don't know what they want.

A lady has not asked me for a date anyway.

...but a lady has paid hotel bills for us to lodge for two night. A lady has paid for the meal I ordered for both of us. A lady has taken me out for little shopping. A lady has told me, will you be my boyfriend? I smiled.

I am yet to meet the lady that will ask me out for a date. You can just be the lady, you can never tell...

You don't expect to win all ladies with your words. It's a 50/50 game. Wooing is based on probability. She might find you interesting or awkward. Perfect wooing never guarantee you will get her heart. You might not posses what she wants. Imagine a lady that love tall guyz and a very short guy is wooing her. The words might be interesting but because you didn't meet what she wants, you may not get her.

Ladies that fall because you admire their qualities don't know what they want you said... I beg to disagree. If you don't admire her qualities, please what will you admire. Ladies fall easily with powerful words. It depends on the way you portray such words. You can make a lady get wet simply with your wooing lines, if you don't know.

I have meet a lady that gave me 2mins but we later end up talking for over 1hr and even decide to have a lunch with me that same day. The rest is history.

Not all ladies have the gods to ask a man for a date. It's just 5% of such ladies we have in nigeria.

If you are, then prove it to me. Lol
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Yes ooo buh nah u busy earning low..
grin grin grin

Would have been better if you had said he is busy earning nothing.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tobium1:
Anoda rubbish on a hot Wednesday afternoon!

The rubbish to you is making sense to others...

People like you that are afraid of wooing ladies need to learn.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by amunkita(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

Would have been better if you had said he is busy earning nothing.

Since he could pay his 1hr browsing fee, u earns something..
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
jamanuka:
OP I have actually thought in this direction and its quite logical....thanks for putting my thoughts into writing

You are highly welcome.

Wooing has build my confidence... since I know am intelligent and cool. It makes it easier for me...

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
DanielGb:
OP points are true. Although people with connection can bring an exemption to it.

As a guy, babes don help me improve my communication skills, sotey d prob wey i get b say: i too dey flex. babe love to be with me.. This is real, when she feels you are too good for her. Thats wat produce the magic. I use this to woo any lady(regardless of age or society status/level). You just have to be Emotionally superior.

The good thing is i grew the CONFIDENCE of speaking to anybody and using tact to commune my message.

The Secret:
Dealing with ladies, makes u understand dat all Humans are Emotional Being; and you can get something from them when you approach them Emotionally. The two greatest emotions that drives man to do and not do is Love and Fear. Learn how to use both towards ur advantage.

For More:
Join me @ www.globalexploit..com

Watsapp: 08085909029.

Make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

A lady has not asked me for a date anyway.

...but a lady has paid hotel bills for us to lodge for two night. A lady has paid for the meal I ordered for both of us. A lady has taken me out for little shopping. A lady has told me, will you be my boyfriend? I smiled.

I am yet to meet the lady that will ask me out for a date. You can just be the lady, you can never tell...

You don't expect to win all ladies with your words. It's a 50/50 game. Wooing is based on probability. She might find you interesting or awkward. Perfect wooing never guarantee you will get her heart. You might not posses what she wants. Imagine a lady that love tall guyz and a very short guy is wooing her. The words might be interesting but because you didn't meet what she wants, you may not get her.

Ladies that fall because you admire their qualities don't know what they want you said... I beg to disagree. If you don't admire her qualities, please what will you admire. Ladies fall easily with powerful words. It depends on the way you portray such words. You can make a lady get wet simply with your wooing lines, if you don't know.

I have meet a lady that gave me 2mins but we later end up talking for over 1hr and even decide to have a lunch with me that same day. The rest is history.

Not all ladies have the gods to ask a man for a date. It's just 5% of such ladies we have in nigeria.

If you are, then prove it to me. Lol
You seem to be changing your words, you did say with the example in the other post, that a lady wouldn't say no to being asked out, here you are, now saying one needs to posses the qualities she wanted to get her, I thought you said it is sweet talking that does all the work?cheesy

I'm not saying they don't like their qualities being admired, I'm saying, telling them that you admire the qualities is not enough, many people already admire them, so you have to awaken something in her and your words alone won't do, some women don't like ugly guys, so even if you like, let your confidence long from here reach China, she won't date you.

Dearie, the lady gets wet when you talk because she already feels something for you, not just because you are talking, just understand that words and confidence alone won't do.

The lady that followed you home doesn't prove anything, you might have been what she wanted, doesn't have to be your words alone.

I don't have to prove anything to you, especially as it's pointless.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Since he could pay his 1hr browsing fee, u earns something..
You don't know that, fit be person dash am the money.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Cholls(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Unibentested:

As a Master Don Juan, I totally relate..You need to be SMART. PACKAGE your CV and PREPARE for interviews by READING very well.

This enhances your CONFIDENCE during interviews and when Toasting as outlined in some points of my post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get

I need not remind you that CONFIDENCE is key in nailing that job or that girl of your dreams.

OP, I actually Toasted (in your words) a white man who interviewed me on Monday for a position in a multinational oil and gas company.

Thirty minutes interview turn to 2hours of gisting about different topics even babes.

I use my sweet mouth and packaging garnered from my Uniben 'ladies man' years plus PLENTY reading o!....hold the man for work and he immediately scheduled me for the second stage interview with the over all boss...So once again..I totally relate with your post.
my brother you're a boody AFC
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by plainmirror(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

People like you cannot learn...
I don't learn extraneous things. I loathe numbskulls quoting me.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by BiggerBangs: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=38302029][/quote]

i GUESS YOU ARE A LEARNER HERE,LADY F IS MY PROTEGE FOR FRONT PAGE MATTER
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok.
Re: Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria by butanep(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You seem to be changing your words, you did say with the example in the other post, that a lady wouldn't say no to being asked out, here you are, now saying one needs to posses the qualities she wanted to get her, I thought you said it is sweet talking that does all the work?cheesy

I'm not saying they don't like their qualities being admired, I'm saying, telling them that you admire the qualities is not enough, many people already admire them, so you have to awaken something in her and your words alone won't do, some women don't like ugly guys, so even if you like, let your confidence long from here reach China, she won't date you.

Dearie, the lady gets wet when you talk because she already feels something for you, not just because you are talking, just understand that words and confidence alone won't do.

The lady that followed you home doesn't prove anything, you might have been what she wanted, doesn't have to be your words alone.

I don't have to prove anything to you, especially as it's pointless.

I got some points in what you outlined anyway. Some are true and simply the fact.

Attraction matters before you can easily get her. If she isn't attracted to you, your words and confidence are nothing... you are not far from the truth.

Sometimes it is easier to decode if a lady is attracted to you on the first day... I can actually tell. You can read the signs from her body language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / My Job Hunt Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.