Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: (7961 Views)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

It's mohamed that is filthy pig, I just read somewhere that there is strong evidence to believe he could have been in an incestuous relationship with his daughter fatima, it takes an extremely dirty pig to sleep with one's daughter.

Idiot, I didn't call you here to come and showcase your animalistic attitude, I summoned you to come and see your suya loving yhwh. So now, what ya say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Anas09: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
No. The Yhwh in that book called buybull is not the original Yhwh the God of original Moses, Jesus and other original prophet. In a nutshell, the buybull is a book full of fake imaginary people and occurence.

Hope you understand clearly now?

Oya, address the OP )

Ok Bible is full of imaginary people? Really? Do you sit back to even think for a second? You Just quoted from the fake imaginary book. Ok wait, let me even ask you. Which part of the Bible is even corrupted and imaginary? Is it the Torah or the injil?
Which of the Yahweh's fake, which is original? The one in the Tora u just quoted from or the injil?
Its a very bad thing for someone to be devoid of shame. You quote from the same book to buttress your claims, and immidiately turn around to condemn the same book. Are u with ur senses? All the scriptures u quoted are they not from the original Bible?
The illiteracy of muhammed is passed onto you. You went to school, but because u don't want to appear better than Mu, you refuse to use ur brain. Answering you folk is Useless.

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin So you sef dey notice those things? That further shows that those who said wisdom comes with age didn't envisage those morons coming into this world.. Lmao!
Of course bro, I noticed o. Jagoon and OLAADEEGBU are the most annoying. Malvisguy is better now!

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Anas09:
[s]No. The Yhwh in that book called buybull is not the original Yhwh the God of original Moses, Jesus and other original prophet. In a nutshell, the buybull is a book full of fake imaginary people and occurence.

Hope you understand clearly now?

Oya, address the OP )

Ok Bible is full of imaginary people? Really? Do you sit back to even think for a second? You Just quoted from the fake imaginary book. Ok wait, let me even ask you. Which part of the Bible is even corrupted and imaginary? Is it the Torah or the injil?
Which of the Yahweh's fake, which is original? The one in the Tora u just quoted from or the injil?
Its a very bad thing for someone to be devoid of shame. You quote from the same book to buttress your claims, and immidiately turn around to condemn the same book. Are u with ur senses? All the scriptures u quoted are they not from the original Bible?
The illiteracy of muhammed is passed onto you. You went to school, but because u don't want to appear better than Mu, you refuse to use ur brain. Answering you folk is Useless.[/s]
Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
another chance to proved Allah love everyone (including unbelievers). provide a single verse in the quran , Allah love everybody including sinners.
Prove to me your god loves all of mankind including believers and unbelievers. No dodging!
Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by MrOra(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon I've been seeing your religious warfare here, nice work, I hope it takes you to heaven where there is a river flowing with wine (that your religion said is of the devil) and has 72 virgins for you. Keep up the good work. E-relevancy is disturbing you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
The point is simply that god is a suya loving god, no shame in that.
... Oh okay, i get that now sis. Thanks for the clarification. No shame whatsoever in that truly!

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by johnydon22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrOra:
Rilwon I've been seeing your religious warfare here, nice work, I hope it takes you to heaven where there is a river flowing with wine (that your religion said is of the devil) and has 72 virgins for you. Keep up the good work. E-relevancy is disturbing you.
Rilwyne001 also enjoys tribal and political e-wars so its a fun thing to my nigga. . E-fights abi i lie @rilwon? wink

Anyway MUSLIM heaven is basically about Booze and Asss..(72) of them, now thats some place i will like to be though i only need one grin

No wonder people are willing to blow themselves up because they expect 72Ass_s in an afterlife they are not sure of, sacrificing the earth for paradise.

More like sacrificing substance in pursuit of shadow..... Asss and booze in afterlife, very classic delusion i must confess..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by malvisguy212: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

That's why he is ready to forgive sinners without any sacrifice attached.
"ONE MUST LOVE Allah IN ORDER
FOR Allah TO LOVE THAT PERSON IN
RETURN .In Christianity, God loved
people first in order to secure their
salvation"
Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah DOES NOT LOVE THE UNBELIEVERS .

Any need for explanation here ? Surly Allah will not restored those who reject islam, the unbelievers have no hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Prove to me your god loves all of mankind including believers and unbelievers. No dodging!
Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for
us in this: While WE WRER STILL SINNERS Christ died for us.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay
down one's life for one's friends.

Romans 8:32
He who did not spare his own Son, but
gave him up for us all--how will he not
also, along with him, graciously give us
all things?

Romans 8:39
neither height nor depth, nor anything
else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is
in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I
no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
plaetton:
It's should be quite obvious to any thinking person, that, first, either the ancient hebrews actually worshipped a carnivorous, ugly hedious (neither wanted to be seen nor pictorially depicted) , cold blooded alien reptilian creature, or, they made it all up according to their own fears and projections.

Lol

You are so filled with hate for Religion that you forgot that 'hideous ' description is reduntant

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by ValerianSteel(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
The bible is the world's most controversial and contradictory book.It is very flawed,

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Macelliot(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Idiot, I didn't call you here to come and showcase your animalistic attitude, I summoned you to come and see your suya loving yhwh. So now, what ya say?
[s]your life don come worst past before self... You never repent.[/s]

Anyway, Anyhow, Where is thou?

been looking for you since...

H@ppy Sallah Celebration!

Coming to your house to collect my own share of the Sallah meat..

Hope you won't chase me away?

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Of course bro, I noticed o. Jagoon and OLAADEEGBU are the most annoying. Malvisguy is better now!

Which malvisguy is better? undecided
Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

[s]your life don come worst past before self... You never repent.[/s]

Anyway, Anyhow, Where is thou?

been looking for you since...

H@ppy Sallah Celebration!

Coming to your house to collect my own share of the Sallah meat..

Hope you won't chase me away?

Why would I chase you away? Afterall I do eat christmas chicken with my xtian goons here. Eat my sallah meat and I would eat your christmas chicken, of course there is love in sharing cheesy
Watsaap with you my kind sire? smiley

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
"ONE MUST LOVE Allah IN ORDER
FOR Allah TO LOVE THAT PERSON IN
RETURN .In Christianity, God loved
people first in order to secure their
salvation"
Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah DOES NOT LOVE THE UNBELIEVERS .

Any need for explanation here ? Surly Allah will not restored those who reject islam, the unbelievers have no hope.

Thats not true. An unbeliever that repents from his/her sin and accept God will be forgiven with no string attached; with nobody dying for his or her sin.

But in the case of christianity, an unbeliever that died without believing Yahweh killed his son is going to Hell fire, is this true or not?

Are dead non-christian/unbeliever going to hell or not?

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Rilwyne001 also enjoys tribal and political e-wars so its a fun thing to my nigga. . E-fights abi i lie @rilwon? wink

I don't like e-fight, but I don't like taking shìt from those touts in politics section.

Anyway MUSLIM heaven is basically about Booze and Asss..(72) of them, now thats some place i will like to be though i only need one grin wonder people are willing to blow themselves up because they expect 72Ass_s in an afterlife they are not sure of, sacrificing the earth for paradise. More like sacrificing substance in pursuit of shadow..... Asss and booze in afterlife, very classic delusion i must confess..

I don't believe in the 72virgins BS. The Quran never made mention of 72 virgins or assess to booze tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Macelliot(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Why would I chase you away? Afterall I do eat christmas chicken with my xtian goons here. Eat my sallah meat and I would eat your christmas chicken, of course there is love in sharing cheesy
Watsaap with you my kind sire? smiley
Ok now. All is well!

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Which malvisguy is better? undecided
Sorry Bros wink I thought the guy was cool this days grin

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for
us in this: While WE WRER STILL SINNERS Christ died for us.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay
down one's life for one's friends.

Romans 8:32
He who did not spare his own Son, but
gave him up for us all--how will he not
also, along with him, graciously give us
all things?

Romans 8:39
neither height nor depth, nor anything
else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is
in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I
no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Malvisguy212 are you sure your god loves all? Both past, present and future?! undecided
Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Sorry Bros wink I thought the guy was cool this days grin

Maybe to you though, but to me, the dude is obviously not... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Thats not true. An unbeliever that repents from his/her sin and accept God will be forgiven with no string attached; with nobody dying for his or her sin.

But in the case of christianity, an unbeliever that died without believing Yahweh killed his son is going to Hell fire, is this true or not?

Are dead non-christian/unbeliever going to hell or not?

very Good, Allah do not love the unbelievers, then he is guilty of hate hence he fall for judgment, why will a god who claimed to create human hate his creation ?

When the Old Testament prophet Isaiah
predicted the suffering of Messiah he
said, “But the Lord was pleased to crush
Him, putting Him to grief” (53:10). Why?
Why would God the Father be pleased to kill His only begotten Son? The verse goes on to answer that question, “If He would render HIMSELF as a guilt offering.” God was pleased with the obedience of Jesus and the price He willingly paid for the guilt of our sin.

God was pleased to display His love
for us.“But God demonstrates His own love toward us,in that while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us” (Rom. 5:cool.
The required payment for sin is death.
Jesus paid that price by dying on the
cross and enduring God’s wrath against
our sin.

4 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by malvisguy212: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

I don't like e-fight, but I don't like taking shìt from those touts in politics section.

I don't believe in the 72virgins BS. The Quran never made mention of 72 virgins or assess to booze tongue

The Qur'anic Paradise is sensual in nature, promising Muslim men
voluptuous virgins but does not specify their exact number. However, the 72 virgin thing did not come like that because the hadith mention the numbers.

Lo! We have created them a (new)
creation, And made them virgins,
Lovers, friends, For those on the right
hand; Qur'an 56:35-38

Abu Umama narrated: "The
Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that
God admits into paradise will be
married to 72 WIVES; two of them
are houris and seventy of his
inheritance of the [female] dwellers
of hell . All of them will have
libidinous sex organs and he will have
an ever-erect penis.' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of
Abstinence) 39

Each time we sleep with a Houri we
find her virgin. Besides, the PENI*IS OF
THE ELECTED NEVER SOFTENS .THE. EREC*TION IS ETERNAL; the sensation that you feel each time you make love
is utterly delicious and out of this
world and were you to experience it
in this world you would faint. Each
chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry
seventy [sic] houris, besides the
women he married on earth, and all
will have appetizing vaginas.
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
very Good, Allah do not love the unbelievers, then he is guilty of hate hence he fall for judgment, why will a god who claimed to create human hate his creation ?

When the Old Testament prophet Isaiah
predicted the suffering of Messiah he
said, “But the Lord was pleased to crush
Him, putting Him to grief” (53:10). Why?
Why would God the Father be pleased to kill His only begotten Son? The verse goes on to answer that question, “If He would render HIMSELF as a guilt offering.” God was pleased with the obedience of Jesus and the price He willingly paid for the guilt of our sin.

God was pleased to display His love
for us.“But God demonstrates His own love toward us,in that while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us” (Rom. 5:cool.
The required payment for sin is death.
Jesus paid that price by dying on the
cross and enduring God’s wrath against
our sin.

I ask very simple question, but instead of you to answer it, you went as usual to copy and paste here that has nothing whatsoever to do with my question. If I say some other things now or implore you to go back to school, you would say I'm full of insult. Smh.

Now please answer my question honestly this time. please no copy and paste.

In the case of christianity, an unbeliever that died without believing Yahweh killed his son is going to Hell fire, is this true or not?

Are dead non-christian/unbeliever going to hell or not

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by truthman2012(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin my bros, annunaki a.k.a jagoon is not a boy o. He is probably of the same set with Oladeegbu, even if oladeegbu is older than him, its goin to be like 5years difference. Malvisguy as foolish as he is either slightly above 30 or going to 40.

Too many old fools on this board. smh!

If 30 40 years people are old people to you, then you must be a juvenile. No wonder your reasoning is puerile.

What is wrong in Yahweh loving sweet burnt animals' aroma? Is he not entitled to what He likes?

Doesn't the quran confirm Torah as a guidance for mankind?

What is your point really?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
truthman2012:

If 30 40 years people are old people to you, then you must be a juvenine. No wonder your reasoning is puerile.

grin grin

What is wrong in Yahweh loving sweet burnt animals' aroma? Is he not entitled to what He likes?

This is just too funny. Thank God you affirmed the point without playing hide and seek.. I'll come back to this.

Doesn't the quran confirm Torah as a guidance for mankind?

First of all, what is the torah?

What is your point really?

My point is this: Why the aroma of burnt animals is a satisfactory offering to receive his forgiveness of yhwh?
If God required the scent of burnt offerings for atonement in the OT , why wasn't Jesus body charred for the smoke to go up to the air for God to smell? Maybe the explanation for that is that was because it was God himself . So, then, how is God satisfied with his own death ? Was it the smell of his own dying body ? Did the curiosity of being killed finally satisfy him? If so, why?

Very simple questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin suya dun suya dun eeh suya dun suya dun oloyin *in wizkid's voice*

3 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Demmzy15(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
grin suya dun suya dun eeh suya dun suya dun oloyin *in wizkid's voice*
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by lepasharon(f): 2:39am On Sep 29, 2015
He likes barbecue, not surya undecided

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2015
lepasharon:
He likes barbecue, not surya undecided

Another version says BBQ not suya grin

What about asun?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by HomoSapiien: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:

And you are not even ashamed of saying this? What kind of a foolish god is this?

2 Likes

Re: The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: by Rilwon: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Rilwon:

This is just too funny. Thank God you affirmed the point without playing hide and seek.. I'll come back to this.

My point is this: Why the aroma of burnt animals is a satisfactory offering to receive his forgiveness of yhwh?
If God required the scent of burnt offerings for atonement in the OT , why wasn't Jesus body charred for the smoke to go up to the air for God to smell? Maybe the explanation for that is that was because it was God himself . So, then, how is God satisfied with his own death ? Was it the smell of his own dying body ? Did the curiosity of being killed finally satisfy him? If so, why?

Very simple questions

Truthman2012, Annunaki, I am still waiting. My simple questions begs for an answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / My Idea On Who Created God / "I don't believe in God, but I go to church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.