Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46162 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by aderonila18: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
See SE slaves shocked shame

7 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
aderonila18:
See SE slaves shocked shame

very shameful

7 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Enahi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Even devil have some supporters. it is normal to have some supporter no matter how evil or bad someone action is.

My question for you: is it possible for all the corrupt people in the country to go to court at the same time?
If you have an objective, are you not suppose to start with the one that is trying to stop you from moving forward?
Saraki is a stumbling block to the positive change Buhari want to bring to Nigeria.

No system in Humanity is 100 percent fair. If you ask some people, as perfect as God is, they will still consider God selective and unfair.

What is most important is the net gain of the fight against corruption in Nigeria. Fairness to all is not possible and does not exist anywhere on the planet. However improvement on the level of fairness is welcome. but this is just the beginning. it is too early to start shouting witch hunt.

Sorry you can't convince me that Buhari's fight against corruption is genuine.

Besides why has Buhari refused to probe Amechi despite the allegations against him?

Why hasn't Buhari probe Fashola on alleged creation of a website for 78 million, I like BRF so much but I wont mind him been probed.

What about Sylva?

Why is Buhari afraid of probing previous administrations, because he knows he also has skeletons in his cupboard or is Buhari trying to tell the whole world he is not aware of the billons that were stolen during Abacha's Era?

Why has Buhari refused to probe Aregbesola, despite sucking the State dry and not paying salaries?

Oh wait a minute, Buhari is friends with Obasanjo, Atiku and the Chief of corruption Tinubu?

Very funny and you want me to support a two-faced pretensious President, no way will I do that.

Until Buhari probes all Politicians (APC and PDP) He will never get my support.

Buhari is too Pretentious for my liking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Enahi:

Sorry you can't convince me that Buhari's fight against corruption is genuine.

Besides why has Buhari refused to probe Amechi despite the allegations against him?

Why hasn't Buhari probe Fashola on alleged creation of a website for 78 million, I like BRF so much but I wont mind him been probed.

What about Sylva?

Why is Buhari afraid of probing previous administrations, because he knows he also has skeletons in his cupboard or is Buhari trying to tell the whole world he is not aware of the billons that were stolen during Abacha's Era?

Why has Buhari refused to probe Aregbesola, despite sucking the State dry and not paying salaries?

Oh wait a minute, Buhari is friends with Obasanjo, Atiku and the Chief of corruption Tinubu?

Very funny and you want me to support a two-faced pretensious President, no way will I do that.

Until Buhari probes all Politicians (APC and PDP) He will never get my support.

Buhari is too Pretentious for my liking.

Saraki is APC. holding the third highest position in the country. Which other evidence you need again to show he is probing both APC and PDP?

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

4 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by donphilopus: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. I live in PortHarcourt though i am from edo. In my house, my dad and most of my siblings supported GEJ during election because one of my brother inlaw is a cousin to Tompolo and thus benefit from GEJ wastage of nigeria fund. But today, they are begining to support Buhari because they are seeing the change. There are many rivers indigene who support Buhari. And the number of south south supporting Buhari are increasing.

The wailers wouldn't like to hear this. They believe all those who support Buhari are either Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. But they haven't asked themselves where over 200,000 votes Buhari recorded in Edo came from if not from Edolites!

5 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by greatestman(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

This your pro corruption and pro crime arguments is satanic and should be thrown to the dustbin.
On this human earth, there is no way you can catch and jail all the criminals and corrupt people.
United state, China,Europe and United kingdom cannot boast of jailing all the corrupt people in thier country.
We can only talk of reduction. Allowing every criminal to go free because you can not jail all of them is lame.

There is an adage in my place " a woman who knows how her buttock looks, will be careful when bending down"
Saraki knowing fulling well he has some skeleton in his cupboard should have been humble in his dealings.
His arrogance despite having alot of baggage is Extreme Impunity.
If not checked. it will encourage more people to steal and put it to your face because he believe nothing will happen to him.

Because he became Senate president against the wish of his party he automatically becomes a corrupt person when he was voted in as a senator from APC you guys were boasting of having more senators than PDP. Mind you guys were rejoicing when he decamp to your auto saint party. But now that he betrayed you guys you guys begin digging. I believe if saraki will resign today as a Senate president this case will die automatically.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
greatestman:

Because he became Senate president against the wish of his party he automatically becomes a corrupt person when he was voted in as a senator from APC you guys were boasting of having more senators than PDP. Mind you guys were rejoicing when he decamp to your auto saint party. But now that he betrayed you guys you guys begin digging. I believe if saraki will resign today as a Senate president this case will die automatically.

He has always be corrupt. but he left PDP claiming he want to join the change league. he must not be allowed to destroy the change. he was accepted as a change man. but he chooses to go back to his old ways. he must be punished.

Nobody is calling Tinubu, amaechi a saint. But they are joining the course to move the country forward. For that, they are not the priority on the list of corrupt leaders to be tried. That does not mean they are not on the list. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere. And it has started from APC. which is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by orobs93(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God Mathew uroghide nor dey there oh..
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Kingspin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
The writer is a compound fool.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by efilefun(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
CHIEF CLIFFORD ORDIA, GOD BLESS YOU. WE ESAN AND SS ARE BORN WARRIORS, WE HATE OPPRESSION, IMPUNITY, DECEPTION AND ARE VERY WISE TO LOOK AT A BROADER PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY SARAKI. WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SARAKI AS SP.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI.
Saraki's kid are somewhere enjoying their father's loot and you here standing by someone who doesn't even care if you exist. It is well, later its people like you that would start crying of corrupt leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by omojeesu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Time will test their loyality! If things gets hotter for Saraki, these guys are likely to reverse to keep their own heads from Buhari.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Vado(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senators-we-wont-change-our-opinion-of-saraki/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
1 Amori Ighoyota (Delta Central)PDP
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
4 Emmanuel Paulker (Bayelsa Central)PDP
5 Ogola Foster (Bayelsa West) PDP
6 Rose Oko (Cross River North) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP
8 Clifford Ordia ( Edo Central)PDP
9 Gershom Henry Bassey (Cross River South) PDP
10 Bassey Albert Akpan (Akwa North East)PDP

South East
1 Theodore Orji (Abia Central) PDP
2 Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North) PDP
3 Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East) PDP
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP
6 Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)PDP
7 Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) PDP

South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central) APC

North Central
1 Abdulrahman Abubakar (Kogi East) APC
2 Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North) PDP APC
3 Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (Niger East) APC
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC
5 Rafui Ibrahim (Kwara South) APC

North East
1 Isa Hamma Missau (Bauchi Central)APC

North West
1 Kabiru Gaya (Kano Central) APC
2 Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto North)APC
3 Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto South).APC
4 Kaura Tijjani (Famfara North)APC

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

There are no pdp senators in kwara.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by FLYFIRE(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. I live in PortHarcourt though i am from edo. In my house, my dad and most of my siblings supported GEJ during election because one of my brother inlaw is a cousin to Tompolo and thus benefit from GEJ wastage of nigeria fund. But today, they are begining to support Buhari because they are seeing the change. There are many rivers indigene who support Buhari. And the number of south south supporting Buhari are increasing.
I don't want to believe your family is blessed with blindness. Where is the change they are seeing?

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Reading comments..

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.
So Buhari has to wait for Amaechi and Saraki to become stumbling block before h go 4 them.... SMH
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by shamecurls(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
greatestman:

Listen to yourself if you cannot jail all of them you should jail nobody but take a preventive measures to avoid occurrence of that. If not imagine you caught 10 Thieves, they committed the same offence they need the same judgement but you decide to exonerate others and jail the rest. Does that make any sense to you?

Sigh........ embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by seedorfg(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
ALI BABA AND HIS 28 SENATHIEVES
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by omooba969(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]

grin politics of interest noni.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by nationwide1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.
Do you mean APC leaders / members / governors / senators are not corrupt?

Very childish reasoning.
Let me tell you one sad truth you will love to hate hearing: If it was like in the days when karma worked like magic, if someone had to say if there is anyone whose entire record in life is free from corruption, let him first lift up his hand for Saraki to be prosecuted / persecuted, I can confidently tell you that even Buhari would not raise up his hand.

The records are there to show that these men have soiled hands. But Nigeria is an animal kingdom where some are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by vibrant99(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

"South-south" man is talking

Rather " SHOUT SHOUT"

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015

@OP, you contradict yourself. First you support reduction of corruption via hypocrisy and vendetta and you still talk of following judicial process. how can politically motivated trials follow judicial process?

Everybody wants corruption to end, but we shouldn't because we want to get rid of corruption then turn Nigeria into a lawless country.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by NOTRIBE: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obhia aba, charity starts from home Oshiomole is one of the worst things that has happened to edo state, during this raining season you need to visit benin, you will cry, as worse as Igbinedion he left 15billion naira debt, our local debt has risen to over 250billion plus external debt running into millions of dollars, hunger and unemployment is on the increase my state, insecurity is the order of the day...cultism is like pure water..you dont have the moral right to criticize saraki, anytime i travel out of my state people hail me and tell me my governor is one of the greatest based on what they read on newspaper, but in my mind i just laugh.
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
thieves.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
The last time i checked Saraki is Fulani/Yoruba and a muslim. South south people should call our senators to order. we are not the defender of corruption
You know, the implication of this comment of yours is that South-South should only defend corruption when the accused in question is South-South and christian. If that's not what you meant, fix your comment accordingly, or you can type in your local dialect.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
news flash... nigeria is already lawless.

gboss4sure:

@OP, you contradict yourself. First you support reduction of corruption via hypocrisy and vendetta and you still talk of following judicial process. how can politically motivated trials follow judicial process?

Everybody wants corruption to end, but we shouldn't because we want to get rid of corruption then turn Nigeria into a lawless country.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Eziachi: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men
Yeah! Noble men like Theodore Orji, who successfully turned Abia into a paradise of garbage heaps.
Noble men indeed. If those are your noblemen, then I shudder what your non-nobles will look like.
It's an abomination in Igbo culture to identify with thieves.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by solonazzy: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND
Cos he declared falsely.... He declared things he anticipated to get in d future as his already... Come on.... Dats a big time thief...
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Listen to the op "reduction of corruption" nonsense!! No selective prosecution. Eradicate corruption entirely.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.
PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.
#Never Again.

TA orji must be among
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by CSTR2: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
The last time i checked Saraki is Fulani/Yoruba and a muslim. South south people should call our senators to order. we are not the defender of corruption
Edo state is not a real south-south state.
HOw long would you keep deceiving yourself?
Can't you see that the rest of the SS does not share in your political leanings.
Edo state is the only state geographical close to the SS governed by an APC governor.
Edo state is not SS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.