Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) (1654 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / 11 Most Expensive Dog Breeds You'll Find In Nigeria / Please Help Check If These Are Full Breeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by Damilare5882(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks

Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by nickyvil: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Okay they are a very gsd. Just take good care of your dog but I still prefer the dog in the first pic than the other one . They are very close to 100% but not. I give the first one 85%
Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by Kirinwa: 1:47am On Sep 24, 2015
nickyvil:
Okay they are a very gsd. Just take good care of your dog but I still prefer the dog in the first pic than the other one . They are very close to 100% but not. I give the first one 85%

The second resemble oga Seun dog.

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by arcbay(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
To know the purity of a dog especially GSDs, look out for:
1. The orientation of their ears. They don't just stand erect, there's this particular shape and alignment they pick.

2. The shape of their heads.

3. Facial masks.

4. Proportionality of their limbs to their body.

5. Colour, Coat, length and thickness of furs, etc

Just read up on all these features or betterstill, look up pictures of pedigree GSDs and compare. If u have anything short of those of the pedigree pics, then you don't have a pure bred GSD.

Please Note that I didn't even check out the pictures u posted. I only gave u clues to work on. So I wouldn't know if ur dogs are pure or not.
Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by coolsegun2002: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where do pple get their percentage rating meter from??....if oyinbo feed this same dog for u,norture nd groom it..u will neva rate it less Dan a full breed...I still feel we nigerians don't take care of our dogs enuf..the first time i saw a lhasa at my friends place in dolphin estate I just fell in love with dat breed .....but just a few weeks ago I saw another lhasa ...gosh!! I felt like killing the owner...the dog looked like a complete hairy local puppy...my point is pedigree dogs dont just turn out great cos they have d DNA...they also have great owners...

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by coolsegun2002: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where do pple get their percentage rating meter from??....if oyinbo feed this same dog for u,norture nd groom it..u will neva rate it less Dan a full breed...I still feel we nigerians don't take care of our dogs enuf..the first time i saw a lhasa at my friends place in dolphin estate I just fell in love with dat breed .....but just a few weeks ago I saw another lhasa ...gosh!! I felt like killing the owner...the dog looked like a complete hairy local puppy...my point is pedigree dogs dont just turn out great cos they have d DNA...they also have great owners...dis GSD are just perfect to me
Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by nike4love: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
nickyvil:

85%? oga u dey use eye gadge?

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Identify If They Are Full Breeds( GSD) by Mckandre(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
down pastern syndrome done finish this dogs finish.

(1) (Reply)

My pitbull, Bella Is Dead / "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) / Pluto..... Adult Male Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.