Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song (1274 Views)

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
IFi should describe some male romancelanders with a song it will be:Verse 1
Oga Titus, u too pompous
You wan try boys,now money don loss
Boys are very big boys, you don Bleep up
You wan form boss, kasala don burst
Where's oga Titus, you take night bus
You come Lagos,now you go campus
Girls are very surplus, with no remorse
You wan come floss,now money don loss
Bridge
You follow okpoho, spend your money on top okpoho, chai
E me zie bido koba akuko ooo
You follow okpoho spend your money on top okpoho
E mezie bido koba toriiiiii
Titus e no get money kon dey do tutu gaga oooo
Owu dey blow you, you kon dey do tutu gaga ooo
Verse 2
Chief oga Titus, account dey read minus
You want to host world cup, na wa for you big bros
And you no practice, dey do like praying mantis
What a funny tactics, Titus what is this ehhh
Oga Titus, you don chop tithes
You wan come fight for broad day light
When you no get life and your house no bright
Oga Titus, why u wan fight us eyeh...
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
IF i should describe some female romancelanders with a song it will be: What about madam Titus,that wan dey spread virus
After she don bend down collect money go bend down boutique
Just to buy fake things, like fake fake shoe
Dey form big babes, she dey beef fine babes
You wan knack man, dey find big man
You kon jam oga Titus,what a very mistake
What the hell is this,na very disgrace
Omo you don Bleep up, Titus you don lock up eyeh..
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by vizkiz: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2015
just shut the furck up ass licker undecided
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by MissSlimbody(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
And the aim of this thread is....
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
And the aim of this thread is....
u are madam titus
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by MissSlimbody(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
u are madam titus
K

1 Like

Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin cheesy lol...
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
The oga titus are naijaboiy, sinnzu, kramfonos, funlord, vizkiz,kinglan while the madam titus are prettythicksme,laveda,redgem,twaci,ishilove,oyind17,sassybae,dechandel,aminat508 u can add yours.
[email] Attention seeking oloshi [/email]
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin cheesy lol...
[email] What's funny? undecided [/email]
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Attention seeking oloshi [/email]
ignore
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
ignore
[email] You ignored, yet replied. Retard! [/email]
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] You ignored, yet replied. Retard! [/email]
d problem is that ure not oga titus, ure an ass licker of madam titus. "pathetic
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fantazia cheesy ... Gay sounding name grin
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Fantazia cheesy ... Gay sounding name grin
oga titus bring madam titus, though i know say she b olosho but make i proov am give u.
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by rosy4u(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan n sassybae ur attention's needed here asap shocked grin grin can't stop ROTFLMAO cheesy grin
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
oga titus bring madam titus, though i know say she b olosho but make i proov am give u.

cheesy . this ur oga titus will make the # tag don't worry wink
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

cheesy . this ur oga titus will make the # tag don't worry wink
oga titus dat madam titus wen u dey trip 4 for romanceland dey spread virus, afta she down bend down collect money, b warned!!!
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
oga titus dat madam titus wen u dey trip 4 for romanceland dey spread virus, afta she down bend down collect money, b warned!!!

Have heard u!

Manage this 200 naira for your t.fare abeg. Greet your mommy for me you hear?
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by kinglekan: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
The oga titus are naijaboiy, sinnzu, kramfonos, funlord, vizkiz,kinglan while the madam titus are prettythicksme,laveda,redgem,twaci,ishilove,oyind17,sassybae,dechandel,aminat508 u can add yours.

Which zoo dis wan escape from? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by rosy4u(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Which zoo dis wan escape from? undecided

chai grin grin grin
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by kinglekan: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
rosy4u:

chai grin grin grin

Hope sey nor be ur bf oo grin

Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Jhamani(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well, u did wasted ur precious time composing these...SMH OGA ONIRANU!
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by rosy4u(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hope sey nor be ur bf oo grin

tufiakwa grin
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by kinglekan: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
rosy4u:

tufiakwa grin
grin grin
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by IamLEGEND1: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2015

Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Exjoker(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
And the moral of this thread is
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
fantazia:
d problem is that ure not oga titus, ure an ass licker of madam titus. "pathetic
[email] The thread is silly, but then what was I expecting from some one, with the brain of titus fish? [/email] 0
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] The thread is silly, but then what was I expecting from some one, with the brain of titus fish? [/email] 0
U self why u dey drink paracetamol 4 anoda man headache?
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Exjoker:
And the moral of this thread is
its visible to see
Re: If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Why Me?. The Day I Will Never Forget / Uproar As Woman Engages Friend’s Widower 4 Months After Death (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.