Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) (66002 Views)

Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / How to Ruin a Car (photo). / When Monkeys Decide To "Bless" A New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by sellYourCar: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Quite unfortunate..........but shouldn't be a problem cos the car should be insured cool
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Liamm:
abia or akwa ibom state would have been easier for business.

okay but can u give me hint abt d price
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by dokJ: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
d car no strong!
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tell your uncle i havee 200 k if he waants to sell the car to me...
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by calcal: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
What happen to comprehensive coverage? accident do happen that's why you have insurance. sorry insurance in this country - yeye, yegeyege, gbaju-gbaju.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is the car not insured?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by bxcode(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Let him let the mechanic think over what he has done by probably apprehending him initially but he should be forgiven. A car is nothing really. Good will give him another.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by delezac(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
though he cannot pay for the repairs, contact your Insurer....except you haven't done your insurance which I considered as the most foolish decision if you haven't
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by hertz9te(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
big lie.....I saw this accident,it happened in Monday,,along games village -galadima junction,Abuja.
an over speeding van hit up this beauty from behind...car clean die
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by enorsaint001(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hey guys... I ignored this at first sight!!! Like seriously...am making money online, this is easier than forex trade.... Just follow this link... Don't ignore these!!!!
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=7986 don't just browse in vain my bro&sis... God bless you
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by IceDude(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stewpid mechanic, that was how one bashed my mums car 2yrs ago.......Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
huche:
Lol
He must hav replaced the master original cylinder of the Hilux with a bad one as they usually do, and was testing / adjusting to had over to the owner. Now this. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
delezac:
though he cannot pay for the repairs, contact your Insurer....except you haven't done your insurance which I considered as the most foolish decision if you haven't
biko, 2weeks old car, which insurance package fit dey enough to fix such damage? everybody shouts insurance lyk its the insurance company that will pay from the goodness of their heart. its the insuree's money saved over time with the insurer with a little bonus that will be used to cover risks.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nnaa ... U Don buy markettt! # mehn but the car is extra mint shocked should be a 2015 c 300 if I'm not mistaken
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by samuel900(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sicozone:
Ah ah......why d tears now sebi na mechanic?? he should start the refurbishment now.....

If na u, u go gree refurbish?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
He is an 'Unfortunate' Person cheesy
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
stanbuggy:
Tell your uncle to forgive and forget grin...The spirit of the season!
i'm very sure if it is you, you can never forgive him! the mechanic need to get some punishment, , you need to see how those mechanic misbehave when testing car, if you try to correct them they tell you "get out" when it happen like this, they star rolling on ground begging, if he's forgiven now, tomorow you see thesame mechanic driving recklessly with another car why because he's not bn punished hiterto.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Kazrem(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Haaaaa! Gbese

*mouth widely opened *
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Haa, If he no get money, I go use am do money ritual..
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chei just imajine say i use all my life savings for dis world take buy dis car and d mechanic come jam my car like dis........

E remain for angel to come down from heaven hold me.....
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Naff24(f): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Crieff:
A minute's silence for the mechanic.

God have mercy on yer soul.
He never die na, shebi he just dey roll for Floor ni grin grin grin
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei just imajine say i use all my life savings for dis world take buy dis car and d mechanic come jam my car like dis........

E remain for angel to come down from heaven hold me.....
U scarce pass Mama Peace these days grin

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
begging? grin
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Badgers14: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
But what is 2 weeks old car..(looks brand new) doing with a mechanic
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Adebayooooooo: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
prettyboi1989:

biko, 2weeks old car, which insurance package fit dey enough to fix such damage? everybody shouts insurance lyk its the insurance company that will pay from the goodness of their heart. its the insuree's money saved over time with the insurer with a little bonus that will be used to cover risks.
if persin see as you dey talk, they go think say you know jack about insurance

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
If only only your uncle would stop buying new cars with bent money
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by ejeh121(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy Mechanic would be like"Had I know I 4 just stay shop jeje,haaaa aye mi oooo".
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adebayooooooo:
if persin see as you dey talk, they go think say you know jack about insurance
lol please enlighten me n dnt forget to mention the role of premiums too
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
tweet

hope he has insurance?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by mickyeddi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
According to Twitter User @SlymanAbkr, a Mechanic driving a customer’s hilux bashed his uncle’s 2 weeks old car. He then started rolling on the floor begging and shedding tears.

They guy said the mechanic has since been arrested.

See tweets below:

https://twitter.com/slymanabkr

Is that not the reason for insuring your vehicle?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U scarce pass Mama Peace these days grin
nairaland is just dry... If u wana see much of me, we could be chatn on whatsapp..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.