Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) (66001 Views)

Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / How to Ruin a Car (photo). / When Monkeys Decide To "Bless" A New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by MakeMoves: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
I suspect the source of wealth.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by kennykg(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
In Lil kesh voice "gbese re o"
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
No problem if the car is insured, the owner can either go and pick Another car or get this one repaired
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by gazmann(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is simple if the cars involved where insured
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
This cheap car? sad
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Heureaux: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
that car was made in china
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
God knows best..
Well there is a solution to every problem as long as there is life then there is hope,ohhh if one can change the hands of time cry cry cry cry
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by abdusma8(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
So u think insurance wwill cover that?
mgbedianya:
was the car insured? if it is then the

man is wise! let them have mercy for the mechanic
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by nadigo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Raymondville:
The mechanic don buy market be that ooooo grin grin
Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2572413/natural-way-reducing-tummy-fat

oga carry these tummy drug go Army Barracks.Tell dem say COAS send you
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by jacoik(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
horexy:
I swear it wil stil be doing d car owner like film trick... angry
Anyways, he should forgive and forget...it's Sallah season grin
Barka de Sallah cheesy

lol u r wickedness
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by 400billionman: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Reckless people who do not know the value of things.

Most mechanics do not know how to drive. They practice with clients vehicles and some are so illiterate and reckless, that the little time they find themselves on ur steering wheel, they want to show off.

Two mechanics handled my vehicles roughly before. So annoying, when they return the car, they refused to accept they caused the dents.

1 Like

Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Ibadanchief(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wetin go make me carry dz CAR (no be motor o) go mechanic of such environment . Na greed cos am...
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Ibadanchief(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
400billionman:
Reckless people who do not know the value of things.

Most mechanics do not know how to drive. They practice with clients vehicles and some are so illiterate and reckless, that the little time they find themselves on ur steering wheel, they want to show off.

Two mechanics handled my vehicles roughly before. So annoying, when they return the car, they refused to accept they caused the dents.

Who go accept, even Saraki plead not guilty
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
horexy:
Barka de Sallah cheesy

For.....wetin....lmao....iffa hear
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by neejay1986(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
braine:
Okay, seen. So what should we do now?? undecided

werey! ota aje!
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
According to Twitter User @SlymanAbkr, a Mechanic driving a customer’s hilux bashed his uncle’s 2 weeks old car. He then started rolling on the floor begging and shedding tears.

They guy said the mechanic has since been arrested.

See tweets below:

https://twitter.com/slymanabkr

Sometimes it not about the mechanic. Maybe u should take ur time to find out how ur uncle made that money in d first place.
From experience most people who acquire their money through bloodshed, fraud etc usually pass through things like this..but
don't get me wrong, d mechanic go hear am finally.. undecided
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by braine(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
neejay1986:

werey! ota aje!

Ode. Aje WO lon ta? If you don't know what to say, you could always keep your filthy mouth shut.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Shortyy(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Liamm:
fuckin bleached idiot angry. (no offense)
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by orgy: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Leave Mechanic alone... tell your uncle to contact his insurance coy to take care of it .... this is why insurance is important... abi him no insure that machine comprehensively
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by neejay1986(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
braine:

Ode. Aje WO lon ta? If you don't know what to say, you could always keep your filthy mouth shut.
braine:
braine:

braine:

I see brainel; ss fellow... you can't sympathise more than you just did. God will help you and pray such experience with OP with not. happen to you.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by horexy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
jacoik:
lol u r wickedness

I aint cheesy
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by horexy(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
For.....wetin....lmao....iffa hear

He coulda died in d process *just saying*
In every situation, give thanks (tho, it might not be easy in ds case)
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by braine(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
neejay1986:

I see brainel; ss fellow... you can't sympathise more than you just did. God will help you and pray such experience with OP with not. happen to you.

And what's your own with me?? Abeg park well.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
"Brand new second-hand" grin
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by rottenegg: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rubbish! If he can afford such a car, he can afford comprehensive insurance cover. He should allow his insurance peeps to do their work.
Money without brains is a bad thing.
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
horexy:
Barka de Sallah cheesy

Those boys are recalcitrant.....He don buy market....that stuff would need almost a factory reset and that a lot of money....and the bashing is just too much....He must have been on a wet-weed inspired high speed
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Mohjigga: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
I witnessed it it was really bad , the damage is actually more than what is this .
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by JonAutoGuru(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gbese re o, to yi bi tyre..... See the beauty and cleanliness of that car.... Choi
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by digitsolution: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hope your uncle has insurance?
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Spybradd: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2015
stanbuggy:
Tell your uncle to forgive and forget grin...The spirit of the season!

which season,4 or 5,ok, na dem...my mouth,quiet o..
grin
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Mehn wetin dis mechanic buy pass market Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo na eida shopping mall or super market
Re: See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Sicozone:
Ah ah......why d tears now sebi na mechanic?? he should start the refurbishment now.....
guy na benz b that o! for whr u go c d parts na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.