Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help Save Baby Light!!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Baby Light!!!! (7258 Views)

Help Save Baby Tomi / Help Save Mama Kazeem / Save Baby Light Who Needs Corrective Heart Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2015
IYADARA:

Please pardon my post

Only curious to hear dat babylight is well....so coming here and seeing no further progress made me fink odawise

Once again pardon my insensitive

its OK ma. tnks for undstnding ma. I want u to know dat d.seen u ve.sown into Light life ll definitely yeild by His grace.
u ve not done it for Light or me alone, everyone who has assisted one way or d other has taught me Wat Love and charity entails nd u re not left out in d teachings.
tnks so much.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Goodmorning house, Hppy weekend, sorry for d absence and lack of updates. everyone here has speed up our race, though we re still running but we ll surely get dia wit God on out sides and wit u cheering us up.
I ll be applying for d visa tday, I ve collectd all necessary documents and as at yestday wen I called home I was told Light is doing fyn save for all d crying.
I still.want to implore u all dat we still need ur supports, spiritually, physically, nd financially. I pray God ll bless u all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2015
I forgot to add dat d father has gotten d loan nd transferred 450k to my acc, yestday.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
hello house, beautiful morning to u all. iyadara ma'am how re u.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by folahann(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Mr. ayolight, I don't know if you've ever heard of helping hands international but I want to assure you serious help is on its way.
I am a member of this organisation and I have forwarded your case to our leaders, they're currently working on it and in no time, you'll be seriously amazed.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Aminat508(f): 5:25am On Oct 29, 2015
folahann:
Dear Mr. ayolight, I don't know if you've ever heard of helping hands international but I want to assure you serious help is on its way.
I am a member of this organisation and I have forwarded your case to our leaders, they're currently working on it and in no time, you'll be seriously amazed.
thank you so much ma/Sir. Pls follow this link for a full update.

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/35#39469540
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
folahann:
tnk u so much sir. God bless u real good. I pray ur effort is crowned wit success
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
hello house. tnks.for d cheers and supports u re giving us. I want to inform u all dat we ve been able.to raise about #2.5m. and we ll still be needing about 500k-800k. u ve been a great supporters so far. pls we need u also in dis. to race d rest of d money. i will.go for d visa on Tuesday. I mean collection of d visa. tnks

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
hello.house, tnks for ur prayers. God bless u all. To God be all d glory, Him alone is worthy of our praise and adoration. It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up. so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy. His name never fails I AM is His name Waooooo, Wat a glorious God. To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all. I was told I cnt see her.again tday, so I ll see her tmrw. we still need ur prayers for perfect recovery. No complications. tnks so much
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
hello.house, tnks for ur prayers. God bless u all. To God be all d glory, Him alone is worthy of our praise and adoration. It was late day before yestday wen we were told Light is to be operated on yesday. we were still making preparations till around 2am yestday. tnks be to God, d surgery took a whole day frm 8:30- 6:30. I bless God for His word dat never fails, it was a success, though d surgeons told us it is going to be a.major nd risky one, but God did it. Dey dnt close d chest yestday saying Dey want to observe her, dis morning Dey said she responded well truout d night nd it has been closed up. so, I want to appreciate God for who he is. though she has not come around. like I was told by someone to start praising God, I bless Him. he is worthy. His name never fails I AM is His name Waooooo, Wat a glorious God. To u all, whom God placed here at dis moment to be an intercesso, to be a giver, to be a counsellor. God bless u all. I was told I cnt see her.again tday, so I ll see her tmrw. we still need ur prayers for perfect recovery. No complications. tnks so much

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Days Marriage / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / Am I Cursed? Where Did I Go Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.