Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Can I Start A Business With N10k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start A Business With N10k (5552 Views)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Can I Do With N10k? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by paulanie: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
you can start article writing with N10k and make more money if you have the experience .
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by richking: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
you shoul be able to start ur biz on ashoe string like my biz dad use to say
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by stanloski(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
Am surprised pple are advising others to sell newspapers and akara! How many vendors and akara sellers do you know who are well off? There are 3 things you must look for in any business activity:
[list]
1.LEVERAGE
2.EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
3.RESIDUAL INCOME
Vendors, pure water sellers, akara sellers and the like dont have any of the above so they will struggle financially! they are in busyness and not business!

I can show you a business that boasts all three factors and yet requires minimum capital and risk. If you are interested contact me on akpoefe@yahoo.com or 0802-334-9696. Much respect and admiration.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by CyrilD(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hello, u can start a nice business with 10k, depending on the kind of business. but if you really need loan, contact me, we can see reasons together depending on whether u're whiling to see reasons with me also.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by king2t: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2009
U cn make 2710naira every 5days with such money go to http://www.nigerianguys..com to see how or cal me on +447035990468
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by car1: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2009
Why dont you check out http://www.theexpertfinance. there you'll find a short review of an investment fund, you can apportion just 5-10% of your cash and watch it grow.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by MoneyS2: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
Yes You can start making money right from
what u use 10k to start it is not a joke

send me mail and l will tell you details of
what to do,

CUSTOMIZED SMS

send mail to: honf20@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by imhere: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Puff puff is one of the cheapest and quickest snacks to produce. Just like bread and doughnut it is filling and because they are sold at a very small amount many people prefer puff puff. You have to be careful when preparing it so that the sperical shape can come out. Here is how to make a yummy puff puff that will sale faster. ..
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/puff-puff-business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Cart/kiosk Construction / NSE Clarifies Concerns On MTN Nigeria's Premium Board Listing / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.