Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. (905 Views)

10 Reasons To Accept The Resurrection Of Jesus As An Historical Fact / Why Is The Sunday Before The Resurrection Of Christ Called Palm Sunday? / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
So many people do not understand what the Bible means when it says that the dead will resurrect/or rise again.

They erroneously believe that, it is the literal dead bodies and bones that are lying in the graves and cemeteries that will somehow grow flesh and bones, and will mysteriously come back to life again.

This is not true.

The purpose of this thread is to show the world what the Bible means when it assures that the dead will rise again, the aim of this thread is to explain prophecy of the resurrection of the dead.

It was all rendered in figurative language.

Jeremiah 8:1
At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by vooks: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:
So many people do not understand what it means that the dead will resurrect/or be raised again, it is erroneously believed that the dead bodies lying in the graves and cemeteries will somehow grow flesh and bones, and will mysteriously just begin to live again. This is not true, so the purpose of this thread is to show the world what the Bible means when it assures that the dead will rise again/or its prophecy of the resurrection of the dead.

It is figurative use of language.

Jeremiah 8:1
At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

Seun,
Please fumigate this noble forum of all Neanderthals , under-evolved weed smoking primates.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
In order to comprehend what the Bible means by the resurrection of the dead, we have to take a very good look at Ezekiel 31. The whole chapter of Ezekiel 31 appears to be talking about Pharaoh and Egypt, but if examined contextually, we will come to understand that Ezekiel 31 is actually talking about the Israelites, but Ezekiel calls them Pharaoh and his multitudes.

One example of how this connection can be seen is in the reference to Lebanon;

Ezekiel 31:3
Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Ezekiel 31:8
The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

Deuteronomy 11:24
Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.

The whole of Lebanon from the river Euphrates to the utmost sea was given to Israel to dominate, there were other trees but the biggest and most beautiful tree in Lebanon was Israel!
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
The biggest tree in the garden of God, Israel, died. Was it a physical death? No, it was rather a mental and spiritual death.

[b]Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah 42:22
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Ezekiel 31:18
To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
[/b]
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
By linking up all the verses above it should become clear that the dead people the Bible is referring to is Israel; Israel is the dead. So the next question is, how is Israel dead, how?

There is no longer wisdom with Israel, Israel is snared (trapped) in holes just like the dead are buried in holes, and everyone preys on Israel because Israel’s wisdom is hidden. Israel is in the grave awaiting redemption; she is dwelling with the uncircumcised, in her enemies’ land, with the heathens.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
NOW WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS DEATH ABOUT?

The Law perished from the heart of Israel, the Law of God was Israel’s wisdom, so the death of Israel was the perishing of the law (from the heart of Israel).

Deuteronomy 4:6
Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people

Without the Law, Israel became a nation of walking talking zombies. The Law is the Word, the Word is God, God hid himself from Israel. The Breath of God is the Spirit of God, the Spirit of God is the Word of God, the Word of God is the Law! Genesis 2:7, John 6:63

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

The true Word of God (God Himself) became hidden from Israel as a result of Israel’s intransigence, disobedience, wickedness and idolatry. Without the Law of God, Israel devolved rapidly, and Israel became beasts; the predator became the prey and the hunter became the hunted.

Moses warned them that this would happen to them, and it did happen to these stubborn and stiff-necked people.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deuteronomy 32:15
15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

The Breath of God is the Spirit of God, the Spirit of God is the Word of God, the Word of God is the Law.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
NOW WHAT IS THE LAW?
[b]
Zechariah 7:9 -14
Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:
10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.
12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.
13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:
14 [i] But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not.[/i]Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate. [/b]
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
The dead people of the Bible are the spiritually dead Israelites who do not even know themselves as of today, they are buried in the graves awaiting resurrection and redemption by the coming of Christ.

Ezekiel 37:13-14
And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

So presently, true Israel is in the graves, languishing in holes, spiritually dead people who have been marginalised and mistreated by the whole world.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD

The resurrection of the dead is the reintroduction of the Law to Israel, the Law is quickened in them again, they come back to life and then occupy their rightful place which is head of all the nations of the people on the earth. Moses also prophesied that this would happen to Israel, they would be reclaimed back to God after they have tasted both sides of the divide, that is, God and what is not God Deuteronomy 30:1-6. In the reawakening of the dead, the Law of God will be written in the hearts of Israel, the former covenant was of laws written on tables of flesh, but the new covenant will be of Laws written in the tables of flesh, in the hearts of men.

The Law will be our working software in the kingdom of God, this will imbue us with sinlessness, we will no longer be able to sin, this is the resurrection of the dead, the return of king Nebuchadnezzar grin

[b]Jer 31:33-34
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:10-12
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Heb 10:16-17
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more[/b]
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b]Ezekiel 39:22-29
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD. [/b]
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by Paulscholari(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by Paulscholari(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
You greatly erred knowing nothing on what you are talking about, the resurrection of the dead in Christ is different from the resurrection of the Israeli nation, go and re-read your scripture, get wisdom and get understanding.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
You greatly erred knowing nothing on what you are talking about, the resurrection of the dead in Christ is different from the resurrection of the Israeli nation, go and re-read your scripture, get wisdom and get understanding.

What I expound is not religion, this is not a Christianity v Islam thread, or my religion is better than yours thread, or my mercedes is bigger than your own mercedes thing rubbish, this is about heritage, the reclamation of stolen heritage, brazenly stolen heritage.

The Israelites of the Bible (note, not Israelis, Israelites as different from Israelis) are black people, and the Bible explains why they are at the bottom of every socio economic and political index in the world, and why the other races of people consider blacks to be subhumans. If you think this is about the religion of Christianity, you are completely wrong!

To understand what I am saying this is what you should do

1. Take your mind off the Israelis, they are not the Israelites of the Bible. Revelation 3:9
2. Put the focus on yourself, the Israelites of the Bible are Black. Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8
3. Stop seeing the Bible as a religious book, start seeing it rather as a constitution, like the constitution of Nigeria is used to guide Nigeria's national affairs, so the Bible is used as a guide by Israelites for their national affairs. Deuteronomy 28:1

God help you.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by Paulscholari(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrPresident1:

What I expound is not religion, this is not a Christianity v Islam thread, or my religion is better than yours thread, or my mercedes is bigger than your own mercedes thing rubbish, this is about heritage, the reclamation of stolen heritage, brazenly stolen heritage.

The Israelites of the Bible (note, not Israelis, Israelites as different from Israelis) are black people, and the Bible explains why they are at the bottom of every socio economic and political index in the world, and why the other races of people consider blacks to be subhumans. If you think this is about the religion of Christianity, you are completely wrong!

To understand what I am saying this is what you should do

1. Take your mind off the Israelis, they are not the Israelites of the Bible. Revelation 3:9
2. Put the focus on yourself, the Israelites of the Bible are Black. Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8
3. Stop seeing the Bible as a religious book, start seeing it rather as a constitution, like the constitution of Nigeria is used to guide Nigeria's national affairs, so the Bible is used as a guide by Israelites for their national affairs. Deuteronomy 28:1

God help you.
this is highly pathetic especially the bolded you've forgotten that you are among the gentile nations brought into the covenant of the SON of God thereby becoming joint heirs of God in Christ Jesus. Well maybe you are an atheist or agnostic I don't know, yes we are spiritually an Israeli nation as the beloved of God among the nations yet that doesn't ruled out the Isreal nation from the agenda of God.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
this is highly pathetic especially the bolded you've forgotten that you are among the gentile nations brought into the covenant of the SON of God thereby becoming joint heirs of God in Christ Jesus. Well maybe you are an atheist or agnostic I don't know, yes we are spiritually an Israeli nation as the beloved of God among the nations yet that doesn't ruled out the Isreal nation from the agenda of God.

My brother, get this very clear, Israelis is different from Israelites, they are not the same, dem just resemble, dem no be the same . Israelis are not the people of the Bible, Israelites, the real people of the Bible are Black people. you just try to use google. 'Type Israelites are black' into google and read.

The Israelites of the Bible are dispersed around the world, they don't even have an idea who they are, they have been robbed of their identity, they don't even know why they are suffering, they have been killed spiritually and they are in mental graves, that is why the whole world, including the fake jews called the Israelis, sees the black man as sub human. The blackman's wisdom and intelligence has been take away from him by God. Ancient Israelites were black people. Use google my friend. God's face is hidden from the blackman, this is why we are in a mess.

We are not gentiles, we are the real Israel, and our devolution has allowed the gentiles to flourish until the fullness of the gentiles have come in, now we must rise again, never to fall again forever, free yourself from world wide hypnosis!

Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Bros please reeeead embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by Lanre747: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
MrPresident1:

My brother, get this very clear, Israelis is different from Israelites, they are not the same, dem just resemble, dem no be the same . Israelis are not the people of the Bible, Israelites, the real people of the Bible are Black people. you just try to use google. 'Type Israelites are black' into google and read.

The Israelites of the Bible are dispersed around the world, they don't even have an idea who they are, they have been robbed of their identity, they don't even know why they are suffering, they have been killed spiritually and they are in mental graves, that is why the whole world, including the fake jews called the Israelis, sees the black man as sub human. The blackman's wisdom and intelligence has been take away from him by God. Ancient Israelites were black people. Use google my friend. God's face is hidden from the blackman, this is why we are in a mess.

We are not gentiles, we are the real Israel, and our devolution has allowed the gentiles to flourish until the fullness of the gentiles have come in, now we must rise again, never to fall again forever, free yourself from world wide hypnosis!

Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Bros please reeeead embarassed

Truth!!! Now THIS is the good news smiley
Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Lanre747:

Truth!!! Now THIS is the good news smiley
Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

You speak the pure language brother, it gladdens my heart so much! Sighs grin

Ezekiel 39:25-29
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

The time is nowww!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
NOW WHAT EXACTLY WAS THIS DEATH ABOUT?

Israel's wisdom was the Law, The Law perished from Israel, so the death of Israel was the perishing of the law. If Israel does not go back to the Law, Israel will never find salvation, Israel will be in slavery forever, this is why the Bible was deliberately mistranslated, if Israel does not find the true meaning of the Law she will never be able to free herself from slavery. Returning to the Law is the redemption of Israel, so by deliberately misinterpreting the Law, the rulership of the beast in power, theoretically, is assured forever.

I repeat, Israel's wisdom was/is the Law:

Deuteronomy 4:6
Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

Isaiah 29:14

The true Word of God (God Himself) became hidden from Israel as a result of Israel’s intransigence, disobedience, wickedness and idolatry. Without the Law of God, Israel devolved rapidly, Israel became beasts; the predator became the prey and the hunter became the hunted. Moses warned them that this would happen to them, and it did happen to these stubborn and stiff-necked people.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Isaiah 3:1
For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,
2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

Wisdom perished. No more mighty man, man of war, judge, prophet, prudent, ancient, scientists or capable men among Israel.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
The redemption of Israel is in the return to the Law of God; no return no redemption or salvation.
[b]
Deuteronomy 30:1-6
And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.[/b]
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
You Negroes are the Israelites of the Bible
angry
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Pt 2. by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
The dead will rise again, saith the LORD.

(1) (Reply)

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE / Please Help Me, I Want To Stop Masturbation. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.