Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? (2364 Views)

When She's Older Than You / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? by Swissess(f): 9:05am On May 07, 2009
Hello people, i need ur comments and advice on this. I'm a young dude in a relationship that has lasted for about 2yrs now and discovered 4mths ago dat my gf is a yr older than me n i have been dealin with it somehow, lookin for answers. I love her so much and was actually thinkin she cld be my wife next yr. She also jst found out lately about my age cos we both lied to ourselves from the begining(didnt think it was gonna get this far). Now m not too comfortably with the fact that she's older n she now knows cos i found out before her. We have talked about it n i had to admit to her, since then i v bin disturbed n m sure she has been feelin same too.
Plz pple, i nid to know if age is just a number like they say especially in this part of the world or if we should break up cos i dont want to waste her time.

a year? she's a year older and that's a problem? are you sure you love that woman and know what love is?
Re: I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? by Tonyet1(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2009
kelvinnile:

I was almost 1daring, if i was d 1 that posted this story unknowingly, because my case is just as similar. Just that, i alone lied abt my age to her when i discovered, that she is a year older, our rlshp is now over 2yrs, and i am yet to tel her. . U nid to see d way i do shout on her atimes when she does smthng wrong. inside of me, i keep saying to myself 'this is an older felow u re shouting at, you no get respect?' u knw d african mentality na, we both rock each others world very well.
Should i just continue like dat wit the skeleton in my closet or tel her! I am realy serious with this chick o!
I remenbre when we once had an indoor li2 debate, about age nd rlships, she was of the opioin that it is wrong to date a younger guy, and that she would never do such a thing. . Not knowing dat her's is also younger. What do i do?
@original poster, sory i had to use ur thread as an avenue to also seek remedy to my ailment, just dat, we seem to suffer 4rm similar problem. Greetings!

very funny, i had similar case some few months back, men i couldnt deal with it, i had to lay her off, good thing i found a more sweeter darling now much younger, she is 22 and i m 3 yrs older, and my ex also has a new older guy, so to me it depends if you could deal with it!
Re: I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? by maray(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2009
What has age got 2 do wit love?it doesnt really matter so far there is a genuine love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help! / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / Original Defination Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.