Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (30431 Views)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not Surprise..You have to cover face

Make una hide well ooo... Baba never open your chapter!

Tell Dullapo to do his worst. Not impressed

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by nurex01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
not making sense to me at all.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by farem: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gen
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by skywalker495(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
At least yhu don admit say una bn d hide b4 grin
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flashh:

Olodo... That line is only used by the APC members. Try something different. grin

Chai!
E pain am!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Ijaya123: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
You really should hide your face in shame for the terrible leadership you offered.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by jomoh: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by mactonnyso: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
God Bless GEJ, MOST HUMBLE PRESIDENT."Modest yet bold, liberal and fun-loving"

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by sukkot: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
awwww he is hiding. the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Flashh: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Chai!
E pain am!cheesy

Pain nonsense... I am happy Buhari is the President of Nigeria. You are pained because we lashed Jona back to Otuoke. Take heart. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by tinsel: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
CR77:
Nigeria will still ask for this man.
Quote me.
I don't know what to call you.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by ahamonyeka(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
My good former president,yes you have not to come not until the death of HID brought you out of hiding and is not that you are hiding that any body is looking for you cos we know you have a very good intention for this country just that those you trusted killed you.

Tell me are you not enjoying yourself now than when you are carrying the problems of this country on your head.now,you can see that there is different between an ordinary man and a president of a country.

Please enjoy yourself sir.

God bless you
God bless the people of southeast
God bless federal republic of nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by flokii: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin
clueless man living a clueless life..
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
I give up on Jonathan.

Hiding? Why not sabbatical leave or vacation?

This dude makes mockery of Ph.D.
/

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by DTaj: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pathetic liar! You (Jonathandaft) claimed to have planned not to come out for one year after being thoroughly beaten by Buhari but you've travelled to Abuja, you visited Port-Harcourt, you travelled to Kenya, you visited London and the US!

Barawo! Ole! Same way you (and you useless party, PDP) lied to Nigerians, which led to your ignominious ouster from power!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by 989900: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is not the right thread to speak ill of GEJ.

We'll in another . . .
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
brainpulse:
Hiding from who? Still throwing his uncordinated speeches. The worst president in the history of the black race. You left this country worst than you met it.

Lyk seriously?

We'd b lukin 4ward 2 seeing u there. In case u never knw, every political seat is termed "Nobody does it better". Go ask Aregbe!
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by ejeh121(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Happy hiding abeg
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Bambless1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
FP
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by simplisity(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lol Baba Jo! cheesy My Role Model!
Haters can go take a dump in Lagos Lagoon as usual coolcoolcool
I support u.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by kaboninc(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
You will mourn her more than the direct(sic) children would. Na so. You must have been closer to her then. Na you love dia mama pass dem. We have seen you. PhD always sounding like a kindergarten child. Abeg go back to your cave and hide with your shepo.

Are you saying it is impossible?

How well do you know the families and the relationship that exist between both families?

You guys should allow our president to be.....biko

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by prosperbiafra(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Show them say ur hand dey clean.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by striker07(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
I give up on Jonathan.

Hiding? Why not sabbatical leave or vacation?

This dude makes mockery of Ph.D.
/
Always finding fault with every word attributed to Jonathan, as far as am concerned, nothing is wrong with what he said, you should try and obtain PhD first before criticizing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by wiseoneking: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
brainpulse:
Hiding from who? Still throwing his uncordinated speeches. The worst president in the history of the black race. You left this country worst than you met it.
BRAIN PULSE OR BRAIN DEAD, what did i hear you say?NEVER WORST A COUNTRY THAN WHAT YOU WILL SOON HAVE IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by ejeh121(f): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
DTaj:
Pathetic liar! You (Jonathandaft) claimed to have planned not to come out for one year after being thoroughly beaten by Buhari but you've travelled to Abuja, you visited Port-Harcourt, you travelled to Kenya, you visited London and the US!

Barawo! Ole! Same way you (and you useless party, PDP) lied to Nigerians, which led to your ignominious ouster from power!
May he meant hiding from the yoloba ppl,GEJ nah serious joke him be afterall.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by UnimkeAk(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
agarawu23:
If you like hide under mama piss pant, we go pick you out If you are found guilty of corruption grin

Oga Jona, 1 year too small ooooo

This una probe of GEJ,
when will it start, we don Taya 4 story.

if Apc had evidence to back up their media trial; we' all know by now; Gej ; Dam; noi ; will all be chilling in afokang maximum s.c

Back to the topic at hand;

This woman was just an elite; who used her influence if she had any to better her fam.

so pple should stop saying how she was a mother to the nation; mother to who?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by LaJose78(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hiding 4 wot? He kill pesin? Sinners will run whn no1 pursue.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by agarawu23(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

This una probe of GEJ,
when will it start, we don Taya 4 story.

if Apc had evidence to back up their media trial; we' all know by now; Gej ; Dam; noi ; will all be chilling in afokang maximum s.c

Back to the topic at hand;

This woman was just an elite; who used her influence if she had any to better her fam.

so pple should stop saying how she was a mother to the nation; mother to who?

lol

Watch and see na grin
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by DoroMega: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why una dey hide before.....
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you saying it is impossible?

How well do you know the families and the relationship that exist between both families?

You guys should allow our president to be.....biko

Not impossible, but improbable.

How well do I know the relationship between the Awolowos and Jonathans? Now, that's a funny question.

We would letg him be if he made reasonable and rational comments in public.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by DelGardo: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Where are my Igbo die-hard Goodluck supporters? The guy has visited the Awolowos o! despite our Biafran grouse with the late leader.

My people say that onye amaro ebe mmiri bidolu mawaya agaghi ama mgbe mmiri jiri kwusi.

Ekene'm unu

Happy we kicked this guy out.. he can do no damage paying condolences. Change is here.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by kaboninc(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Not impossible, but improbable.

How well do I know the relationship between the Awolowos and Jonathans? Now, that's a funny question.

We would letg him be if he made reasonable and rational comments in public.

Hmmmm....improbable.....

It depends on how you view it. Truth is not everyone will mourn his parent and among a set, there will be varying degrees.

You do not know how much influence she had on him. Mourning is not exclusive to direct family relationships. By that statement he was making reference to national life having being a former president. We do not know the extent of her input to national growth. He made that statement intentionally.

We must always understand that context varies and words can mean different thing at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.