Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (30431 Views)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adminisher:

Agreed. I think his communication skills are ZERO. You are not permitted to use Nigerian English in the public sphere. What the poor man meant was that he decided to live like a hermit for a year to recharge batteries and meditate. What came out was "I have been hiding", yet some people call him a great man. Okay we agree lol

Different words... I might have chosen hibernating, but he chose hiding. It doesn't change the meaning of the sentence except for those wey carry d man case like gala for head on top 3MB.
Since Una don dey threaten fire and brimstone, the man might have been making mockery of all you PROBElings insisting that he had been hiding while in plain sight.
In any case, Inflation and recession are coming hoping we are all ready. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Presido I like your sarcasm but your haters will never read between the lines.
You are hiding so that the Oshomoles will not stone you before you are even arraigned. Use more sarcasm in future for those who will understand.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by kenoz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by WHOcarex: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
I still don't know why this man call Gej can't even construct proper english as a so called Phd holder. I guess his wife has influenced him so much even in spoken english.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Seculent: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2015
WHOcarex:
I still don't know why this man call Gej can't even construct proper english as a so called Phd holder. I guess his wife has influenced him so much even in spoken english.

Hahaha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by bomsilaga(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2015
This open show of gross gullibility must stop.

Omotayor123:
Not Surprise..You have to cover face

Make una hide well ooo... Baba never open your chapter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Viktor1983(m): 12:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
You will mourn her more than the direct(sic) children would. Na so. You must have been closer to her then. Na you love dia mama pass dem. We have seen you. PhD always sounding like a kindergarten child. Abeg go back to your cave and hide with your shepo.

Bros abeg how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Gudugbem(m): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Onpe

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by anonimi: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Adminisher:

Agreed. I think his communication skills are ZERO. You are not permitted to use Nigerian English in the public sphere. What the poor man meant was that he decided to live like a hermit for a year to recharge batteries and meditate. What came out was "I have been hiding", yet some people call him a great man. Okay we agree lol

He is a great man through his WORKS.

Action speaks louder than words is still valid, not so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2015
striker07:
Always finding fault with every word attributed to Jonathan, as far as am concerned, nothing is wrong with what he said, you should try and obtain PhD first before criticizing.
/
I don't expect you to find anything wrong with what he said. Are you not a product of the contemporary Nigeria educational system? The unemployables!

/

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by kuljayms1(m): 4:39am On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmmm....improbable.....

It depends on how you view it. Truth is not everyone will mourn his parent and among a set, there will be varying degrees.

You do not know how much influence she had on him. Mourning is not exclusive to direct family relationships. By that statement he was making reference to national life having being a former president. We do not know the extent of her input to national growth. He made that statement intentionally.

We must always understand that context varies and words can mean different thing at the same time.
Abegi.... E b lyk say u gullible small, na politicians mouth u de folo lyk dis? Wake up man.... Dos guys lie pass satan
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Werehkpe: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Baba Jo! cheesy
My Role Model!

Haters can go take a dump in Lagos Lagoon as usual
coolcoolcool

Walai. u no get future if Jonah na ur role model o

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Smooyis(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Gej is a good hearted man no one can take it away from him. I wish I was so close to him to advise him when he was in power. Anyway no one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Joeoku78: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2015
You claimed to be hiding when you had earlier paid president Buhari secret visit in Aso rock just two months or three from leaving office disgracefully begging him not to probe you claiming that you did not know when you looted the nstion's money.
You have found yourself in one African country recently with your slowpoke wife who contributed to your electoral defeat. Now u claimed to have come out of hiding since your defeat whereas it is not true
You even came to Abuja to gwarimpa first bank recently to renew the so called bank verification number or so.
Stop lying to Nigerians
It is your uncontrollable lies that threw you off the seat

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by alabiyemmy(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
You will mourn her more than the direct(sic) children would. Na so. You must have been closer to her then. Na you love dia mama pass dem. We have seen you. PhD always sounding like a kindergarten child. Abeg go back to your cave and hide with your shepo.

Your hatred will one day kill u.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by morbeta(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Am begining. Tp like this man, he is always saying the factm , Hiding in shame!! Wow historic. This is abit cuelful
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by 83lagosroad(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Ure a disgrace to what you aspire to achieve.
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by dammytosh: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2015
CR77:
Nigeria will still ask for this man.
Quote me.

Hahahaha

Ask for him to come and do what ?

You are getting sentimental and emotional
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by sukkot: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Bros carry go....nothing does* you!!

If he had said/done this before election, some ungrateful S/Westerners *APC dumbos would have said he's saying/doing it for campaign. Now that he doesn't need your miserable votes..how market? The one you wasted YOUR votes on treats you with disdain...Shiooor!!
GEJ is a great man...even the devil knows this
of course the devil knows he is a great man. the devil only applauds evil people

you walked right into that one
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by mpowa(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
[font=Georgia]
Lol
Baba Jo! cheesy
My Role Model!

Haters can go take a dump in Lagos Lagoon as usual

[img][/img]

Your Political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian, but Young people looking for jobs lost their lives and nobody was sacked not to talk of prosecuted, CLUELESS, HYPOCRITE PRESIDENT!

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Pataki: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2015
The gutter foolishness of this GEJ knows no boundary.

In times past, he had the likes of Abati that will doctor scripts for him. Nevertheless, he would still goof and mess it up.

Now he is all alone, the stark illiteracy that runs in his airhead begins to manifest naturally. This man does not even need ogogoro before he begins to utter rubbish from that vacuum he calls a brain. Yet he claims to be a PhD holder? "We are hiding" - oro abirun!
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by kaboninc(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
kuljayms1:

Abegi.... E b lyk say u gullible small, na politicians mouth u de folo lyk dis? Wake up man.... Dos guys lie pass satan

E be like say you dey dream. So you dey sleep walk and talk.

You better wake up and read well
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by change49ja: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Okay, you're free to go back hiding after the mourning
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
of course the devil knows he is a great man. the devil only applauds evil people

you walked right into that one

The Devil not only applauds God but Fears him too. ..you walked outta this one . It takes someone with a special gift to get the Devils attention, the entity with so much evil has no time for evil doers/loosers like himself and the herdsman
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by sukkot: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The Devil not only applauds God but Fears him too. ..you walked outta this one . It takes someone with a special gift to get the Devils attention, the entity with so much evil has no time for evil doers/loosers like himself and the herdsman
and what special gift does jonathan have you low expectation having puto ?
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by macof(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Biblical prescription? Is this man okay? He doesn't know that millions people are living over 70 years

1 Like

Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by gbishman: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Only the guilty and unpure of hearts hides
Re: I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan by chernest2002: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gej we love you and mama peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.