Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus (43730 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sexaddict08(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
OK.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by WhoBeThisMan: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Why is it that any snake picture makes front page now a days ?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by neocortex: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Not everybody has a death wish. The snakes don't even care if you care or not they just want to bite an survive. In this world of competition it is the survival of the fittest. Darwin said that mr EDUCATED. If you aint illiterate you'll know snakes can't go extinct. The rate they birth younger ones andd the number they birth and the many specie. Wait so you rather the man let the snake be all in the name of preservation? Name another better animal abeg.

What does this snake gain by biting ?
This snake is peacefully going about its business
and some bad guys murdered it in cold blood.
You are more likely to be killed by a man than a snake.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
......heheheheh.... throw a kite high in d sky...it will start feeling like an eagle...

boy....roll on aiit....u dnt need to let d whole world knw u borrowed d outfit....
nw tell me...

hw is d ride to hell going??
cool
nuelzy:
......heheheheh.... throw a kite high in d sky...it will start feeling like an eagle...

boy....roll on aiit....u dnt need to let d whole world knw u borrowed d outfit....
nw tell me...

hw is d ride to hell going??
even if i borrowed it at least i stl have got taste.young man go get a life na
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Sappyman(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Beware of snakes. They can kill.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by menix(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Nairaland snake students shebi nah Vulture snake b this..
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by COvo(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.
If snakes should go extinct I will be the happiest dude alive. I still wonder why they were created in the first place. Slippery and deadly beast. I hate em with every bone in my body

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Same can be said for animals that have gone extinct already.
these animals are deadly. Ok what should they have done in this case.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Alowonlejnr(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
amakufrancis:

Federl university of petroleum resources effurun
1st petroleum university in africa and 6th in the world.

whats noun?
NOUN ko! Adjective ni
AKURE KI O oooooo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by daddysprincess(f): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
This snake is too much oh every day snake prepare to gv it a beffiting burial
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by happney65: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
IceDude:
They should be killed jor, who snake help?

He don help hes grandfather sometimes back..Mumu talk grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Not everybody has a death wish. The snakes don't even care if you care or not they just want to bite an survive. In this world of competition it is the survival of the fittest. Darwin said that mr EDUCATED. If you aint illiterate you'll know snakes can't go extinct. The rate they birth younger ones andd the number they birth and the many specie. Wait so you rather the man let the snake be all in the name of preservation? Name another better animal abeg.
Humans are murdered everyday, but no one is doing anything about it. When a deadly animal is killed, we are so vexed. Na wa o
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ValerianSteel(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
ilobasama:
these animals are deadly. Ok what should they have done in this case.
How about we learn to capture them.Well we probably don't have the right facilities to take care of them.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by GuiltySpark343(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
they should even be more warry about mbasi people
LOL
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by broxymall(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
dnt go there, fupre is surrounded with forest, it a forbidden zone..

Just wondering how student cope with all these dazz. .

i guess that snake was sent to manipulate someone..

[Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature[/b]
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Pidggin(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Yustash001:
Snakes will soon go on extinction....

Good grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2015
another headless snake pix....... Wetin una dey do with the head?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by 19naia(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2015
looks much like black mamba. They raise up like cobras and hiss. Also they can flare their necks slightly like a cobras hood.
Maybe this is a mamba ? The head is disfigured/butchered, or i would know for sure by the head features.
Mambas have black interiors of their mouths. Open d mouth make we see if ee black inside.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Blackberrybabes: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Seems its the season of Snakes. so much Snake killing stories of recent.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ritux: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
What is it with Nairaland and killed snake lately?

Anyways you guyz should keep killing until they go into extinction.

I hate snakes.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by danizy(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.
and your own level of education teaches u dat you dont have to kill a snake,bible said we can kill it.(tff)traffic fat fool
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Deefuray(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
What is it with snakes these days
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2015
IceDude:
They should be killed jor, who snake help?

Snakes help o.
We have snakeskin bags
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Bollinger(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Nigeria is a jungle, so you'd expect animals to appear in strange place on occasion.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ValerianSteel(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
danizy:
and your own level of education teaches u dat you dont have to kill a snake,bible said we can kill it.(tff)traffic fat fool
WTF,are the bolts in your brain missing.You need a slap for saying Bible said you can kill it.

What profits you to kill them?How about capturing them and introducing them in their natural habitat(the wild).

You think NatGeoWild and Animal Planet will have studies and discoveries about snakes around the globe if those living there kill them as we Nigerians are currently doing.

Brainless maggots.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by danizy(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Brownhypo:
una no dey see scorpion kill sef
my brother scorpion is rare oo,why not ask about mosquito coz everyday both night and day,millions of nigeria kill millions of mosquitoes but that doesent settle the number of mosquitoes for a disadvantage.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!
Lmao
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by danizy(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
WTF,are the bolts in your brain missing.You need a slap for saying Bible said you can kill it.

What profits you to kill them?How about capturing them and introducing them in their natural habitat(the wild).

You think NatGeoWild and Animal Planet will have studies and discoveries about snakes around the globe if those living their kill them as we Nigerians are currently doing.

Brainless maggots.
big fool,why not you catch them and do as you said animal planet does,use ur full village as a place of harboring mans worst enemy.bible says d snake will strike man in his heel and man shall bruze its head.dumbass,smellos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone? / ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.