Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus (43728 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by larssDON(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Na tooth pick I dey see nah
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Not everybody has a death wish. The snakes don't even care if you care or not they just want to bite an survive. In this world of competition it is the survival of the fittest. Darwin said that mr EDUCATED. If you aint illiterate you'll know snakes can't go extinct. The rate they birth younger ones andd the number they birth and the many specie. Wait so you rather the man let the snake be all in the name of preservation? Name another better animal abeg.
She-ppopo-ta-mus.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2015
sirxbit:
cooleven if i borrowed it at least i stl have got taste.young man go get a life na
and he had to amit it....!!

....well being a low life is a choice anyway
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
MisterLongman:
^^^ There are also adjectives that qualifies NOUN but if I say it, their students may not like it
MusaIbrahim1:

Name of a person, animal or thing... They still have pronoun etc grin cool
hahahahahaha nairalanders ooh!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
horexy:
angry Why do u guys kill snakes?
Remember, it was created by God too o tongue...just show d snake some love, i bet it wil reciprocate grin

Anyways, barka de Sallah cheesy...[b]Muslim peeps, how d meat go reach my side na?
undecided
[/b]

Go Sambisa Go Collect Ya Share
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by ValerianSteel(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2015
danizy:
big fool,why not you catch them and do as you said animal planet does,use ur full village as a place of harboring mans worst enemy.bible says d snake will strike man in his heel and man shall bruze its head.dumbass,smellos
Dollophead religious bigot.You and your religious doctrine have problem.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by idris4r83(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
and he had to amit it....!!

....well being a low life is a choice anyway
oh nt agan..pple birthed as a result of broken condoms re jst nt dificult to identify.u shld b grateful to poverty cos datz d only reason ur mum could nt aford abortion pills thereby making u alive today.i tink dis wil b d last tym i wil quote u because an adage jst struck my mind which says"never argue wit a mad person because pple watching/reading comments would nt knw who is who.pls lemme b,am nt responsible 4 ur misfortune,go bak to ur village and settle scores
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by itzemar(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.
snakes should go o. they have done more harm than good
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by winner01(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
mad snake
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by tuzle(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
it is either nairaland loves snake or dislike them. Why is dat topic on snakes always make front page?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by buchilino(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
did u just ask whats NOUN,??...its official...u re living in a rock...

to blazes with ur effurun school abeg!!

4 GOODNESS SAKE D GUY ASKED A SIMPLE HONEST QUESTION, U DIDN'T NEED 2 START BEING ABUSIVE. U DON'T WANT TELL HIM JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF USING D TERM to blazes with ur effurun school abeg
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2015
sirxbit:
..am birthed as a result of broken condoms and am jst nt dificult to identify.i shld b grateful to poverty cos datz d only reason my mum could nt aford abortion pills thereby making me alive today.i tink dis wil b d last tym i wil quote u because i know am a riff-raff where u are...and u shouldnt argue wit a mad person because pple watching/reading comments would nt knw dat u r sane one...pls forgive me,am responsible 4 my misfortune,i will go bak to my village and settle scores with d witch dat made me like dis
really??....no wonder

ur story is quite pathetic..bt den

who cares :-/
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
dats y

my story is quite pathetic..bt den

pls decent nd smart pple lyk u shouldnt have listened to a wasted sperm lyk me.pls 4give me :-/
i 4give u.go nd sin no more.buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by sirxbit(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by amparas(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who later eat am?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by IceDude(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Snakes help o.
We have snakeskin bags
Thats not enough reason not to kill those deadly/devilish creatures. They should even go into extinction i dont care.....As for the bag, i would prefer "ghana must go" bag to snakeskin bag
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by deewhone(f): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yustash001:
Snakes will soon go on extinction....
Let dem go, so hate that creature
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by amakufrancis(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Noun is a name of a person, animal place or thing.

Don't mind that toddler that doesn't know about FUPRE.

Ndi ara that doesn't travel out of their hole
lol, funny you

you a fuprite?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
sirxbit:
i 4give u.go nd sin no more.buhahahahahahahaha
lwkm..i know hw to get dem...

and d chimp been talk say he cannot quote me again...
and nw he did.... grin

mission accomplished...done with this black fermented cassava...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
amakufrancis:
lol, funny you
you a fuprite?
try pronouncing dat tin FUPRITE... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Savigne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
lolz....nah so e go continue dey do u like film... till dem begin lead naija
Lead?....E good..I commend my reserve.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Kennydoc(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Same can be said for animals that have gone extinct already.

And if they go extinct, what will happen? What purpose do snakes serve on earth that we should care about them going extinct?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by charlesucheh(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
lolz....nah so e go continue dey do u like film... till dem begin lead naija
NOW, I Know you're a part of that CHILDS PLAY....
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by maeshal(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
wow.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Moz22: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
horexy:
angry Why do u guys kill snakes?
Remember, it was created by God too o tongue...just show d snake some love, i bet it wil reciprocate grin

Anyways, barka de Sallah cheesy...Muslim peeps, how d meat go reach my side na? undecided

Aside from Eve's gullibility, Was it not the snake that conformed this world into what it is now nii? They shd go into extinction, I don't care
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by Iwonttell(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Get a cat keep in it your compound all this reptiles will disappear
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
IceDude:
Thats not enough reason not to kill those deadly/devilish creatures. They should even go into extinction i dont care.....As for the bag, i would prefer "ghana must go" bag to snakeskin bag
You have to kill the snake first for the skin tho.
lol
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fraih:
This is freaking long mehn!! !!!
and I know you like it long and big grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by azzima(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Why?Why?Why?

Another snake gone.Nigerians this is the same way Rhinos have been reduced to what they are.We keep killing and killing these snakes.

I blame lack of education and sensitization for this senseless snake killing spree.
If that same snake had killed your loved one, you wouldn't be spewing this trash. Any animal that poses a threat to HUMAN lives should be finished off INSTANTLY!!!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by edward1106(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
I see it as a matter of concern to say DAT not all poisonous snakes have their poisonous gland in their head. some are sited in their abdomen. so becare n don't just cut off d head n feel relaxed d poison is gone. MY point: Try to know d snake before u prepare it.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus by nuelzy: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
charlesucheh:
NOW, I Know you're a part of that CHILDS PLAY....
hmmm....i didnt quote dis one oo...

bt then he derserves a name...

which will it be...
bastard..
slowpoke
id!ot
oh know!...he is fuprite...
dats enof insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone? / ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.