Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. (4333 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Share Your Heartbreak Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cnwokike(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mine was in 2010. I met this girl and we seem to like ourselves. I asked her out and she accepted. She told me she had a guy and the guy has travelled out of the country. And she further stated that they have broken up before the guy left. I was so much with her and took blood covenant with her.

Our relationship was going smoothly until about a year later she started withdrawing from me. I visited her one fateful day. And as I was about to go, I realized that my phone has fallen off from my pocket and I asked her give me her phone so that I can call my line. I dialled my line and to my surprise I saw that she has changed the name she stored my number from MY CHOICE to CJ AIRTEL. I smiled and asked her what happened. She started stammering. She later told me that her former guy has returned to the country and that she is confused. That she loves me and will want to keep of us.

I told her frankly that I can't be an assistant boyfriend to anybody. That she can go ahead with the guy. Some days after she came to my house and she seduced me to bleep her. Of course I bleeped. And after the act she was like she loves and will not want me to leave her. I told her I need to think about the whole thing.

After days of thinking I sent her an SMS that I can not continue with the relationship that even after bleeping, my heart is still hurting and I cannot be untrue to myself.

Unfortunately for her, her phone was with that guy when the SMS dropped. The guy read the message and that was how she lost both of us.

Feel free to share your story. ...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Greyworld: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
"That you can't be". Edit that line @ op.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cnwokike(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Greyworld:
"That you can't be". Edit that line @ op.
thank you man
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by jimohibrahim(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ayam here
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by amiskurie(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
That u needed to think abt it after bleeping her again?
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Ay92(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Which of the stories?
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by jimohibrahim(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ay92:
Which of the stories?
Any one that broke your heart.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
cnwokike:
Mine was in 2010. I met this girl and we seem to like ourselves. I asked her out and she accepted. She told me she had a guy and the guy has travelled out of the country. And she further stated that they have broken up before the guy left. I was so much with her and took blood covenant with her.

Our relationship was going smoothly until about a year later she started withdrawing from me. I visited her one fateful day. And as I was about to go, I realized that my phone has fallen off from my pocket and I asked her give me her phone so that I can call my line. I dialled my line and to my surprise I saw that she has changed the name she stored my number from MY CHOICE to CJ AIRTEL. I smiled and asked her what happened. She started stammering. She later told me that her former guy has returned to the country and that she is confused. That she loves me and will want to keep of us.

I told her frankly that I can't be an assistant boyfriend to anybody. That she can go ahead with the guy. Some days after she came to my house and she seduced me to bleep her. Of course I bleeped. And after the act she was like she loves and will not want me to leave her. I told her I need to think about the whole thing.

After days of thinking I sent her an SMS that I can not continue with the relationship that even after bleeping, my heart is still hurting and I cannot be untrue to myself.

Unfortunately for her, her phone was with that guy when the SMS dropped. The guy read the message and that was how she lost both of us.

Feel free to share your story. ...
Hahaha that sounds pretty funny.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by nawtibownie: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lemme spread my mat here for some hours.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
nawtibownie:
Pls don't. cheesy

Just fold your mat and leave. cheesy
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even God knows dat na dis kind thread dem dey always see me cool

I dey come
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Saay1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Ay92(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Any one that broke your heart.
Each and every one of them broke my heart
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by jonaifame22(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
My heart is made of kpomo,it doesn't break,
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by dharay99: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by IamLEGEND1: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
eh?
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cutesmilez(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Have nothing to say. gals don't break my heart, I break gals heart kiss
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cutesmilez(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
nawtibownie:
shift lemme join you
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP, my relationship with this girl hit rock bottom probably because she asked one of her friends who lives in the neigborhood to monitor me.

My ex-gf is tall, pretty, spontaneous, hard-working but aggressive when she gets angry.

One of my friends brought some girls to a night club and requested i join him. At first i didn't want to go but later agreed to do so because he is my friend.

Got there. About 30 minutes later, I got a call. Baby, where are you she asked. I'm with some friends i said. Where she asked. At the night club i said. Why didn't you tell me you gonna go to the club she said. I turned around while on phone and saw her friend. Then I knew i'm in trouble. She later forgave me anyway.

After one year, one thing led to another we got separated. Though she calls me often but i already made up my mind.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Daffar: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Heart breaks here and there
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by nawtibownie: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
cutesmilez:
shift lemme join you
Do me a favor please........
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ay92:

Each and every one of them broke my heart
Oh geez
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by mutvy: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
I met this girl in November, 2006.She was in Chemistry Department while I was in Industrial and Production Engineering Department (different faculties).We are both in the same University (University of Ibadan).We were both in final year (I was in 500 level while she was in 400 level). We both had our 6 months IT(Industrial Training) at the same firm.To cut a long story long ;we had barely dated for 3 months when I noticed ed her strange behaviour.Later on, whenever I called, she would asked "who is this?" I thought it was a joke. Finally I got to know that she was dating one of my juniors who matriculated with her but was using me as an alternative incase the relationship between her and the other guy breaks down.I learnt that she didn't marry the other guy and up till today I don't know her whereabouts as her number is still not available. I am yet to recover from the shock till today because I really love her and I found it hard to trust any girl or lady.This is why I am still single till today 24th September, 2015.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cnwokike(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2015
mutvy:
I met this girl in November, 2006.She was in Chemistry Department while I was in Industrial and Production Engineering Department (different faculties).We are both in the same University (University of Ibadan).We were both in final year (I was in 500 level while she was in 400 level). We both had our 6 months IT(Industrial Training) at the same firm.To cut a long story long ;we had barely dated for 3 months when I noticed ed her strange behaviour.Later on, whenever I called, she would asked "who is this?" I thought it was a joke. Finally I got to know that she was dating one of my juniors who matriculated with her but was using me as an alternative incase the relationship between her and the other guy breaks down.I learnt that she didn't marry the other guy and up till today I don't know her whereabouts as her number is still not available. I am yet to recover from the shock till today because I really love her and I found it hard to trust any girl or lady.This is why I am still single till today 24th September, 2015.

Yeah, it happens a lot of time.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by LadyJul(f): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Heartbreak is the worst illness that has ever happened to me....now I've learnt my lesson which is don't fall deeply in love angry
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
Heartbreak is the worst illness that has ever happened to me....now I've learnt my lesson which is don't fall deeply in love angry
Girl, what happened?
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
cutesmilez:
Have nothing to say. gals don't break my heart, I break gals heart kiss
real MEN don't break hearts My friend, they break records.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
sometimes you can't help it.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
mutvy:
sowie man, you'd get to meet someone that deserves your love some day, someone who's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by mrkay101(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2015
In the words of Sia "I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart"
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by cutesmilez(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

real MEN don't break hearts My friend, they break records.
lol. primeminister noted.
Re: Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2015
cutesmilez:
lol. primeminister noted.
. . . . #smiles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone / High Libido Is Killing Me / She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.