Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message (12261 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Resettled Konduga Residents Hold First Eid Mubarak In 3 Years (picture) / Buhari Delivers Address At SSR Conference In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by omaniblog(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Isorite

Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by oweman: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
]Oh! Lord, let there be peace in the north as they celebrate their sallah..

Don't just mind Buhari and his speech as if it'll change anything.. undecided[/i][/size][/font][/quote

If only the amount of effort th3 military are putting now has been on this past six years devoid of using the insurgency as avenue for looting ànd lying to the nation .
Barka da sallàh to all Muslim faithful allàh I maimàtà mana (Amin)
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by permsec: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
olakumby:
ok
Chizzyferd:
Ok
olakumby:
ok
iheanyi40:
Okay
dan56:
ok
tym92:
Kkk
anigbajumo:
The Hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by TippyTop(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by OVI75(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2015
ISLAM IS A MENACE TO THE WORLD.I CELEBTRATE WIT THEM,NOT COS OF WOT THEY R CELEBRATING OR WHO THEY ARE CELEBRATING,BUT COS THEY AR NIGERIANS.
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by dyn1800: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2015
So you expect him to say otherwise..... When will you all stop this blasphemy?
lagmostkuit:
Oh! Lord, let there be peace in the north as they celebrate their sallah..

Don't just mind Buhari and his speech as if it'll change anything.. undecided
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by tino22(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2015
[b][/b] peace be unto Nigeria I wish my country Goodluck.i also want to use this medium and celebrate with our Muslim brothers and sister Eid mubarak..umu nwafor ibem ka Udo Chia ino..#Proudly Nigerian cool
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka de Sallah to our brothers and sisters of the muslim faith. May the blessings of the season be upon everyone of us...Ameen!

Any muslim in FCT willing to share his meat?
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
'I can feel the efforts of the president. He is the true change we've been searching for. We believe in your agenda Mr President and we will continue to support you in our prayers'.

would u have say dis if gej was still d president. hmmm, one thing I know for sure is that, wat goes around comes round.
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by dyn1800: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2015
They will come for you stupid e-goat
Atmmachine:
He's indirectly telling his Boko Haram boys to carry out some bomb attacks to celebrate the Eid-el-Kabir
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Eat wisely on this ungoing SALLAH celebration becoz so many food are use as sacrifers unknowly,..cow, ram everywhere without trace,.please be wise.
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by sparkwil(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
korel9:
And maybe d last undecided

Na joke ooo b4 dis APC zombies go begin show themself grin

grin grin
You too fear
Dem no fit do u anything

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Since this man assumed office never heard of him delivering speech to NIGERIANS
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Boyooosa(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Bambless1:
“The President calls for more patience, fortitude, tolerance, endurance, patriotism and a greater willingness to make personal sacrifices for the good of all as his administration strives to lead the nation towards rapidly overcoming its current security, economic and developmental challenges.
A President speaks......
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by eedriyz(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
He's indirectly telling his Boko Haram boys to carry out some bomb attacks to celebrate the Eid-el-Kabir

Goat
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Superman11(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
[size=18pt]he can not even address the country properly on normal issues on television, i have never seen a president who is so afraid to speak or get recorded on TV. I guess he is afraid to make mistakes. He might call his party the PDP sef who knows ?[/size]
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by korel9: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
sparkwil:

grin grin
You too fear
Dem no fit do u anything

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Princebizzie: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2015
God bless Nigerian, good one GMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Angel196(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
RisingEast:
Buhari is terrorist nd imbec!le who start raping Aisha at age of 9yrs grin grin

Illiterate paedophile, God will punish u for raping nd killing grin #id!ot cool
Go hug transformer abeg.
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by Harwoyeez(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
RisingEast:
Buhari is terrorist nd imbec!le who start raping Aisha at age of 9yrs grin grin

Illiterate paedophile, God will punish u for raping nd killing grin #id!ot cool
is there any sense in what u have written, look at it ur sef. Morals eroded
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by maitse: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Innocent Nigerians are also murdered in cold blood every day in Plateau state, Mr President.
Re: President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message by demio007: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
The phrase 'freedom of worship' and 'free choice of religion' still missing in Buhari statements, he needs to use it more. Advisers take note

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Begins Talks With Terrorists That Bombed Abuja-Kaduna Train / Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo / Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.