Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) (42719 Views)

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by FtLawi: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Y is d military always trying to prove Boko boiz ain't muslim.
Sure they re trying to sell d idea boko haram is now an Atheist thing abii..

All terrorist practice Islam by default.
who dey sponsor dem?.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by FtLawi: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:

who dey sponsor dem?.
isoryt:
Make decent money http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=433
amunkita:

who dey sponsor dem?. satanic move
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by adino(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=20pt]TAQIYA ALERT![/size]

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by lordmayor4(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:

It has been proven time without number that they are not Islamic extremists but politically brainwashed i diots, even the American journalist captured and released by isis confirmed they didn't even have a single Quran in their camp. All they do is drugs and women.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Truthisit: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
National Deception! Efforts to save their evil religion in the face of truth! Is it compulsory the must read Quraan before the are known as Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by efilefun(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Watch that video ode before you start fooling yourself everywhere
SeverusSnape:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Angoni(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
What cheap silly propaganda. You can not be a Muslim if you can not read a Quran? Lots of Almajiri are illeterate and can not read the Quran, and yet they are self professed Muslims, waving tree branches through the streets every time they kill christians or are agitating for sharia in the North. Boko Haram stated aim is to have a Caliphate and impliment Sharia: is Buhari turning his back on his mission now?

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Superman11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
what do these pictures prove?
what is the lesson that is to be learnt?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of the total population of almost 2billion muslims in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow their religion and leave us muslims to our!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
efilefun:
Watch that video ode before you start fooling yourself everywhere
See the pictures you mohammedan before you start blabbing like Shekau your mentor.

[img]http://shariaunveiled.files./2014/07/isis-heads-in-syria-1.jpg?w=627&h=350[/img]

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
lordmayor4:

It has been proven time without number that they are not Islamic extremists but politically brainwashed i diots, even the American journalist captured and released by isis confirmed they didn't even have a single Quran in their camp. All they do is drugs and women.
Angoni:
What cheap silly propaganda. You can not be a Muslim if you can not read a Quran? Lots of Almajiri are illeterate and can not read the Quran, and yet they are self professed Muslims, waving tree branches through the streets every time they kill christians or are agitating for sharia in the North. Boko Haram stated aim is to have a Caliphate and impliment Sharia: is Buhari turning his back on his mission now?
The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda
and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of
the total population of almost 2billion muslims
in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared
wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow
their religion and leave us muslims to our!
Truthisit:
National Deception! Efforts to save their evil religion in the face of truth! Is it compulsory the must read Quraan before the are known as Muslim?
Angoni:
The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda
and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of
the total population of almost 2billion muslims
in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared
wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow
their religion and leave us muslims to our!

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even if the Pope says Mohammedans are not terrorists, I won't listen to him. Cc: efilefun

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
He is still a muslim. Not all christians can pray either...
Some CHRISTAINS can't pray in tongues
Some CHRISTAINS can't study the BIBLE.

Some CHRISTAINS don't worship on Sundays
Some PASTORS can't afford private jets.
Some PASTORS can't rebuke the devil.

So he is still ISLAM, they shouldn't deceive us.

May be the next will be he is a yaba left

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by olanyte: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
I known some will still say its political propaganda, kudos to our Nigeria Army for revealed boko haram identity.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by clefstone(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
This said captured bh members are marghi by tribe, from madagali LGA of adamawa state. My LGA is just 15 minutes drive from there's. It's true both guys couldn't recite Quran properly but this guy's served as insiders to bh even before the attacked that LGA. They are Muslim's, the gave them all the necessary information that will lead to successful attack of their own people. The willingly joined bh and not like the were forced to as shown in the video. And this news is not new, we all know their story in my place.. So YES, they are muslims and the primarily attack Christians.. Nigerians, DO NOT BE DECIEVED!
very good to hear from someone in the mix of things. You guys should keep on telling the truth and opening threads here on NL to reveal the true actions of BH

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Parisbookaddict, genbloodykiller, bishop magic

I told you fools that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism

Of course he cant read the quran or anybook because he is an illiterate. ...
That he cant read the quran doas not distance islam from terrorists

Death in the cause of Allah's will is encouraged, supported and promoted
as well as fully endorsed in Islam.

No muslim can refute this, if (s)he
does this then (s)he contradicts and disowns the quran.
Let's look at some quran verses and one or two narratives from the
hadiths, sahih muslim and sahih burhari, 2 of the most respected and
authenticated sources in Islam.
The Qur'an:
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to
earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His
Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with
your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but
knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath
which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity:
that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including
verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual
youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden,
EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
An important verse that is used by Muslims to not only justify their own
deaths, but that of other bystanders who might be believers as well.
Like we saw 2days ago when the Muslims in Paris killed a muslim police
officer in their quest to avenge their prophet. The end justifies the
means, with the goal being the defeat of the kafir, their submission and
finally the establishment of Islamic rule.
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that
they joined companion with Allah...
Mohammed was the original terrorist.
Qur'an 8:89
And fight with them until there is no more filna(disorder, unbelief) and
religion should be only for Allah
This is just a little taste of the evil commands in the quran which
encourages persecutions, intolerance and prejudice.
Now From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred
in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and
then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get
resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day
Jihadists often say that they love death.
Muslim (20:4678) - During the battle of Uhud, Muhammad was desperate
to push men into battle. He promised paradise for those who would
martyr themselves, prompting a young man who was eating dates to
throw them away and rush to his death.
Muslim (20:4655) - A man asks Muhammad "which of men is the best?"
Muhammad replies that it is the man who is always ready for battle and
flies into it "seeking death at places where it can be
expected." (Tellingly perhaps, the next most saintly man in Islam is the
hermit who lives in isolation "sparing men from his mischief."
Muslim (20:4681) - "Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the
shadows of the swords." After hearing Muhammad say that martyrdom
leads to paradise, a young man pulls his sword and breaks the sheath
(indicating that he has no intention of returning) then flings himself
into battle until he is killed.
Muslim (20.4635) - "Nobody who enters Paradise will (ever like to)
return to this world even if he were offered everything on the surface
of the earth (as an inducement) except the martyr who will desire to
return to this world and be killed ten times for the sake of the great
honour that has been bestowed upon him."
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ExInferis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
Oh please.. Not everyone can read Arabic ..

Not that I believe this propangada news though to make us think boko haram are not islamists..

I know many Muslims who can't read or pray in Arabic exept recite the fatia..which anyone cqn cram anyway. Some can't even recite fatia completely .. They would rather pray to Allah in their local language. Doesn't mean they less a Muslim or cannot be radicalized ..

Give English or Yoruba bible to my great grandma, she cannot read it and also cannot pray in English or any other language than his Yoruba .. She will quote bible during this prayer like she knows how to read it .

In as much as I believe there is policltical undertone to boko haram, 85% of the struggle is pure Islamic .
Denying that boko haram are not Muslims won't help in the fight against them ... The few sane Muslims should speak out in one voice to deradicalized their brothers that are spoiling the name of Islam instead of protesting and destroying people's property whenever someone painted the picture of mahameed or make a video of mahummed .

The likes of alsshaab, boko haram, isis, alqade etc are destroying the image of Islam world wide than any of the cartoons they kill and destroy people's properties over ..

There are over 2 billion muslims in the world, but less than 2 million crazies called terrorists. If a very small percentage translates to painting the other ones with the same brush of ideological lunacy makes sense to you, then i rest my case.

Islam is different from other religions in that it is less a religion and a way of life. Unfortunately this requirement for total devotion to Allah is abused by ideological nutjobs, fringe jihadists, and criminals. They hide under the guise of righteous jihad to brainwash fools into joining them.

In all cases of terorrism it is fellow muslims who suffer more, as in syria, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan, somalia, nigeria etc.

If islam was responsible for terrorism, rather than being used as a vehicle by jihadists, then the entire 2 billion or so muslims world wide would've been armed to the teeth fighting.

Coming out to condemn boko haram publicly just to assuage christians is not the issue; Boko Haram wont suddenly stop their atrocities just because they were condemned, they'd only attack the condemner as in the case of sheikh albani, sheikh jafar, and emir sanusi.

Shekau has made countless videos threatening any muslim who refuses to buy into his madness, saying no amount of prayer or recitation of the Quran would save one. How many times have they bombed markets, mosques etc?

Also, the point of the video was not to deny the boko haram fighters as muslims; the point was to highlight the irony of an Amir who waged war on "infidels" in a so-called jihad for god being unable to recite the quran.

2 Likes

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by PRYCE(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
abiambo:
In other word, Islam is a religion of peace, BH, ISIL, al qaeda has nothing to do with islam... and their believes (the world over) are political they just coincidentally are moslems... odi egwu
Happy sallah
Brother... Shekau, Bin Laden, Al Baghdadi them can read and propagate it! These are only foot soldiers!

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by omojeesu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
But are moslems nontheless!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Nigerian Boko Haram ISIS leader by name Yusuf (left) can't pray or read the Quran. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0mHy5TTBI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/captured-boko-haram-isis-leader-cant.html

This is a useless scam video.

No matter how long u Muslims lie about what boko haram is, it will change nothing. Rather they will keep killing northerners for the next 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
skyface00:
Nigeria will be free again, playing politics with Bokoharm in the past has actually given them more power 2 operate, they can't even recite Quran and called himself yusuf so pathetic

Do u really believe boko haram was formed by Atheists
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by omenka(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, I feel like screaming at the top of my voice right now. Don't Nairaland have any functional mods anymore?? What the hell is happening to this forum?? Why do you guys allow all these religious hate speeches to thrive??

If you can't ban such posters that clearly violate Rule 2, can't you at least hide such comments??

There was some form of consequence for such acts when Ishilove was still a mod but since she was laid off, these trash have been blossoming unhindered. Could it be that she was removed because of her intolerance for ethnic and religious bashing??

Today, the Muslims celebrate what is to them a major event. Much as we might resent them and their faith, let us at least show some little respect for them on this day!! Haba!! This is so disgusting!! angry

Barka da Salah to all Muslims on the forum.

Midolian et al, my apologies for the indiscretion of some of these so called Christians over their very unfortunate comments. There is no place in Christianity that we are admonished to hate a people for their religion- matter of fact, the Bible even encourages us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. It is really unfortunate what these guys are doing- most of them come from very terrible backgrounds, broken homes with near zero parental love and upbringing. Not much can be expected of such people since their default state is to spread hatred and intolerance.

God bless us all, Muslims and Christians alike.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ndcide(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
A dead on arrival attempt to make us believe that bokoharam is not Islamic.

Then they are political.

Muslims have been killing people in this country before bokoharam. Bokoharam was just religion mixed with politics. Because of the presidency. QED.

Quran 47.4 says cut off the neck of those who don't believe.

ahih International: So when you meet
those who disbelieve [in battle], strike
[their] necks until, when you have
inflicted slaughter upon them, then
secure their bonds, and either [confer]
favor afterwards or ransom [them] until
the war lays down its burdens. That [is
the command]. And if Allah had willed,
He could have taken vengeance upon
them [Himself], but [He ordered armed
struggle] to test some of you by means of
others. And those who are killed in the
cause of Allah - never will He waste their
deeds.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Teeminjin(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
This said captured bh members are marghi by tribe, from madagali LGA of adamawa state. My LGA is just 15 minutes drive from there's. It's true both guys couldn't recite Quran properly but this guy's served as insiders to bh even before the attacked that LGA. They are Muslim's, the gave them all the necessary information that will lead to successful attack of their own people. The willingly joined bh and not like the were forced to as shown in the video. And this news is not new, we all know their story in my place.. So YES, they are muslims and the primarily attack Christians.. Nigerians, DO NOT BE DECIEVED!

FYI they attack muslims too
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
if i were the interrigator.,i would be raining slaps and questioning them the same time...idiats...nonesense... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
No surprises here.

Get them to show you their hideouts and members including weapons dump and logistics route. Get all the info you can out of them and then make then drink a pigs blood before putting 2 shots a piece through their heart and head. angry

I don't care if they muslims, atheist or Christians.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by amazingspiderma: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
efilefun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ4_TqrJxpM
No doubt US empowered and trained Al-Qaeda against the Soviet.
But that does not apply to BH,it was is a product of Nigerians.
If it wasn't so we all would have been on the same side from the onset.

However I still believe that Nigerian can defeat BH on her own just like we did EBOLA.
If they were strong as they wished we would have been in more serious trouble.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Fash20: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
Continue to deceive yourself. for your information those boko boys killed more muslim than christian.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by midolian(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, Seun, I feel like screaming at the top of my voice right now. Don't Nairaland have any functional mods anymore?? What the hell is happening to this forum?? Why do you guys allow all these religious hate speeches to thrive??

If you can't ban such posters that clearly violate Rule 2, can't you at least hide such comments??

There was some form of consequence for such acts when Ishilove was still a mod but since she was laid off, these trash have been blossoming unhindered. Could it be that she was removed because of her intolerance for ethnic and religious bashing??

Today, the Muslims celebrate what is to them a major event. Much as we might resent them and their faith, let us at least show some little respect for them on this day!! Haba!! This is so disgusting!! angry

Barka da Salah to all Muslims on the forum.

Midolian et al, my apologies for the indiscretion of some of these so called Christians over their very unfortunate comments. There is no place in Christianity that we are admonished to hate a people for their religion- matter of fact, the Bible even encourages us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. It is really unfortunate what these guys are doing- most of them come from very terrible backgrounds, broken homes with near zero parental love and upbringing. Not much can be expected of such people since their default state is to spread hatred and intolerance.

God bless us all, Muslims and Christians alike.
Amen..Thanks very much, bro! I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by dipopoo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:

I think most marghi ar xtians. I served in madagali LG mildu
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by sademola: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:

Nobody has said they are christians either. They are CRIMINALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.