Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) (42688 Views)

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by DROGON: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of the total population of almost 2billion muslims in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow their religion and leave us muslims to our!
We will stop condemning Muslims if your brothers stop killing us!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by praxs(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fash20:
where is your prof you bloody liar. BH kill indiscriminately. More than 100 people were killed in kano mosque bombing in november 2014 alone.
I should proof to u your brodas cite Quran before beheading? They shout allahu Akbar after commuting the act! Or how the kill and burn down infidels (Christians) houses and places of worship..... Or is it u want me to prove to u that shekau is not a Muslim!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
another dumb unrelated anology .. Does that mean boko haram is the brain of islam .. Doesnt make any sense..

Anyway, condemning the brain doesn't mean condemning the whole body .. A brain is just a part of body like arm and legs .. Each had its function .. If your brain is not good, your kidney could still be useful for other purposes..
u don't have to be abusive and that shows how dumb u are. I know you are pained cos I made use of ur brain as an example. Sorry huh! Just wanted u to use it. Try use it. The only intention I had to put up such analogy is simply to remind you that you've got brain and you've got to use to it. Not really an analogy to argue... pele.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by mazinaija: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
abiambo:
In other word, Islam is a religion of peace, BH, ISIL, al qaeda has nothing to do with islam... and their believes (the world over) are political they just coincidentally are moslems... odi egwu
Happy sallah
u just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Y is d military always trying to prove Boko boiz ain't muslim.
Sure they re trying to sell d idea boko haram is now an Atheist thing abii..

All terrorist practice Islam by default.
Was Adolf Hitler a terrorist?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Koolmexxi:
This ones na hungry boko recruits. .. ISIS leader Ko, Ice cream leader ni

grin
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by sademola: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
they are not criminals. They are muslims

Clap for yourself for achieving this feat!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:38am On Sep 25, 2015
As BH remains a serious threat to National security so is branding their atrocities as Islamic poses a serious threat to defeating them.....we should understand they are using islam as a cover and by agreeing they are championing an Islamic cause we are falling to their trap........Isolating them only will help us defeat them
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Freddieyankee(m): 2:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Hausa language is very sweet to speak and listen to.... Wish I can speak and understand it and as for dem boko boys kill dem all
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2015
DROGON:
We will stop condemning Muslims if your brothers stop killing us!
I don't care whether u condemn all muslims for the sins of a few! Really it doesn't even affect us!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2015
ArcIbrahim38:
As BH remains a serious threat to National security so is branding their atrocities as Islamic poses a serious threat to defeating them.....we should understand they are using islam as a cover and by agreeing they are championing an Islamic cause we are falling to their trap........Isolating them only will help us defeat them
u got it jus right there! But in nig pple re so blind by religious sentiment that they can't see! Why do they think that BH finds it most pleasurable going after muslim scholars who preach against them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
praxs:
I should proof to u your brodas cite Quran before beheading? They shout allahu Akbar after commuting the act! Or how the kill and burn down infidels (Christians) houses and places of worship..... Or is it u want me to prove to u that shekau is not a Muslim!
it doesn't mata wat u think of muslims or Islam! But I will love it if u keep it to ursef!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by stephenduru: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2015
All these men are brainwashed to join the sect
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by CandyBar: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
So BokoHaram are just trigger happy marrafakkas !!??
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by midolian(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Kazrem:

I like your signature.
thanks bro. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.