Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) (42690 Views)

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
weed
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by RealAdewole(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
and fucking so....
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
He's been well hypnotized as such needs not need to know how to read the Qur'an to carry out what he's been thought.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by missKiffy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
What difference does it make
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by bmos(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
SirWere:
Da fvck

Una bye bye. Army don get sallah ram be this
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by anonimi: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Bambless1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
This said captured bh members are marghi by tribe, from madagali LGA of adamawa state. My LGA is just 15 minutes drive from there's. It's true both guys couldn't recite Quran properly but this guy's served as insiders to bh even before the attacked that LGA. They are Muslim's, the gave them all the necessary information that will lead to successful attack of their own people. The willingly joined bh and not like the were forced to as shown in the video. And this news is not new, we all know their story in my place.. So YES, they are muslims and the primarily attack Christians.. Nigerians, DO NOT BE DECIEVED!
#lobatan! My Dear Brother From Another Mother, God Will Bless You Front And Back, Left Side And Right Side!

5 Likes

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Haslil878(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Nigerian Boko Haram ISIS leader by name Yusuf (left) can't pray or read the Quran. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0mHy5TTBI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/captured-boko-haram-isis-leader-cant.html
Boko Haram / ISIS leaders can't pray read Qur'an and their are claiming to be Muslim.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by echomog1: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
The yusuf guy was recruited n given the name YUSUF 2 months ago how come he is a boko haram/isis leader?? Mtchew apc propaganda. ....buhari boiz

3 Likes

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by speedyGonzales: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Then how do they make bombs, which I assume they have to read up some instructions on how to make the bombs!!! Also how are they even sure that the doctrine they are following is in the Quran, if they have never read it.?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
The guy has actually being brain washed
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Pomlord(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
WTF! Why are they sober? These guys shouldn't fidget like they are afraid to die. Rag heads
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Ayameze2015(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even though, this is a mendacious story. Am forced to admit this article egregious indeed! The alacrit that boost these idiots moral is yet to be ascertain by me. Above all i think this act is repugnant! I condem it.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by damyzino(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Y is d military always trying to prove Boko boiz ain't muslim.
Sure they re trying to sell d idea boko haram is now an Atheist thing abii..

All terrorist practice Islam by default.
why is it so hard for you to believe the truth .atleast adulf hitler did worse he broke the record of killing people but never once called a christian terrorist .na so u hate muslims ?

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by mike404(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
jcmaiah:
Yet he claims to be fighting for what? Ignorance is a disease! That's the difference between a Yoruba Muslim and Hausa/Fulani Muslim. The two no dey the same page at all.
DO THEY EVEN SEE YORUBAS AS MUSLIMS
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Omotayor123(f): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truth Revealing..
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by omonnakoda: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
How many people who call themselves Christians can recite the Bible.

For many people religion s no more different that so called Chelsea supporters who kill over football. How many have ever been to Londonn

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by scofieldsimba(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
"Yesterday a Boko Haram member stopped the car of a christian couple.
Boko Haram member: Are you Muslim?
Christian man: Yes, I'm Muslim.
Boko Haram member: If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of Quran.
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
Boko Haram member: Ok Allah go.
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took.
Why did u tell him that we are Muslims?
If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
"Do not worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.
Boko Haram is not Islam, terrorism has no religion.

Kindly share it as much as you can."

Happy salah celebration.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yeah, we don hear you. Thanks for the essay. We've read from ur type so many times.

ribbit:
Oh please.. Not everyone can read Arabic ..

Not that I believe this propangada news though to make us think boko haram are not islamists..

I know many Muslims who can't read or pray in Arabic exept recite the fatia..which anyone cqn cram anyway. Some can't even recite fatia completely .. They would rather pray to Allah in their local language. Doesn't mean they less a Muslim or cannot be radicalized ..

Give English or Yoruba bible to my great grandma, she cannot read it and also cannot pray in English or any other language than his Yoruba .. She will quote bible during this prayer like she knows how to read it .

In as much as I believe there is policltical undertone to boko haram, 85% of the struggle is pure Islamic .
Denying that boko haram are not Muslims won't help in the fight against them ... The few sane Muslims should speak out in one voice to deradicalized their brothers that are spoiling the name of Islam instead of protesting and destroying people's property whenever someone painted the picture of mahameed or make a video of mahummed .

The likes of alsshaab, boko haram, isis, alqade etc are destroying the image of Islam world wide than any of the cartoons they kill and destroy people's properties over ..
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by mbolajide2010: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ribbit:
Oh please.. Not everyone can read Arabic ..

Not that I believe this propangada news though to make us think boko haram are not islamists..

I know many Muslims who can't read or pray in Arabic exept recite the fatia..which anyone cqn cram anyway. Some can't even recite fatia completely .. They would rather pray to Allah in their local language. Doesn't mean they less a Muslim or cannot be radicalized ..

Give English or Yoruba bible to my great grandma, she cannot read it and also cannot pray in English or any other language than his Yoruba .. She will quote bible during this prayer like she knows how to read it .

In as much as I believe there is policltical undertone to boko haram, 85% of the struggle is pure Islamic .
Denying that boko haram are not Muslims won't help in the fight against them ... The few sane Muslims should speak out in one voice to deradicalized their brothers that are spoiling the name of Islam instead of protesting and destroying people's property whenever someone painted the picture of mahameed or make a video of mahummed .

The likes of alsshaab, boko haram, isis, alqade etc are destroying the image of Islam world wide than any of the cartoons they kill and destroy people's properties over ..

Honestly, i have no choice than to agree with all you said up there.

One of the mistakes about the issue of Bokoharam was that they were not really condemned at first by the northern elites, thinking they are are fighting for the political emancipation of the north.

God bless u for saying that.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Yeeyo: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wht eva, wht we knw dia ar jihadis, muslims n mohammed is dy allah..
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
midolian:
Why am I not surprised?
...because they are mohammedans
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Although I do not understand hausa this interrogation strikes me as a forceful confession. How come the prisoners say nothing, its the soldiers who keep pressing on the crimes committed? I do not believe it knowing how our security forces operate.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by broxymall(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
abeg they should define the word leader self..
everyday they come up with leader leader,.
this is more members trying to play the the likes of VENDETTA..

Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by isoryt(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Sultanchidi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blah blah blah, so dey ar trying 2 tel us dat members of boko haram ar nt Muslims abi. ALL TERRORISTS ar Muslims
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ERAKAMUS: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
But the fight they embark on is pure ISLAMIC
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by informato: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Nigerian Boko Haram ISIS leader by name Yusuf (left) can't pray or read the Quran. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0mHy5TTBI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/captured-boko-haram-isis-leader-cant.html
.without bin told, the owner of this TOPIC is a MUSLIM
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Blah blah blah, so dey ar trying 2 tel us dat members of boko haram ar nt Muslims abi. ALL TERRORISTS ar Muslims
Gbam!... It's a no-brainer.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Parisbookaddict, genbloodykiller, bishop magic

I told you fools that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by informato: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
omusiliyu:
They're terrorist and can't be regarded or counted as Muslim.

ALHAMDULILLAH,
Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala has made it possible for us to witness another Eid-el-Kabir again,
as we celebrate this day May Allah in his infinite Mercy forgive us all our sins
and bestowed his sweetest blessing on you and your family.
AMEEEN
....why do your people hate Christians ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.