Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” (24389 Views)

Prince Akenzua To Oshiomhole: You Have No Right To Impose A Governor On Us / Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by fabre4: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2015
funkybully:
OshiOMOole !
grin
funkybully:
OshiOMOole !

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Chigold101(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2015
john4reala:
Two confused human beings....
Tinubu camp do not want Silva to contest... But if he insists on contesting... Humn.

TonyeBarcanista I see Timmy Silva eating from the plate Saraki is eating now very soon... If he doesn't withdraw this statement against Osho Baba... His 2.8billion naira EFCC case will be re activated...
APC thrives in blackmail... I hope to see more dramas and action movies from these petty thieves...

I have not read much from obiagelli, beremx, even omenka these days.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Okanokan(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop dreaming Apc cannot win Bayelsa with all those criminals as their candidates,they should focus on Osun,Bayelsa is PDP!

Apc can indeed win Bayelsa State. Politics is not all about emotion while emotion do help in strengthening ones belief on an issue, politics is the deliberate, systematic ploughing back resources to achieve a goal with no emotions attached. Apc can win Bayelsa State on December 5th 2015. Local politics is not Federal politics
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by amusadele: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2015
orobs93:
Sylva should shut up
I really like wat apc is doing...
Even if it requires going tru the back door just to make sure these same old politician who were in pdp and has refused to changed...don't get any meaningful position in the party...I am I n total support of it..we want total change...

Back to saraki...my opinion is that let us give buhari all he wants...saraki is still among these old politicians who looted this..and he was warned but fought his way tru...pls and pls let us join hands and make sure he comes down very hard...

For now am impressed with the apc
Sounding very elementary.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by kristisking(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=38319795][/quote]The ram no wan die nah.Meanwhile Alhaji Sani Ram just delivered two lambs.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Chigold101:
Tinubu camp do not want Silva to contest... But if he insists on contesting... Humn.

TonyeBarcanista I see Timmy Silva eating from the plate Saraki is eating now very soon... If he doesn't withdraw this statement against Osho Baba... His 2.8billion naira EFCC case will be re activated...
APC thrives in blackmail... I hope to see more dramas and action movies from these petty thieves...

I have not read much from obiagelli, beremx, even omenka these days.
If the re-open his case I will stoke fire (as usual) but will indict APC. Either ways it's a lose-lose for APC.

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by godwin120alex: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Osho na waaaaaaa
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by amusadele: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2015
But, why is Sliver talking and complaining like a stranger in apc. He is fairly old in apc. If Silver does not know, as at this point that Oshiomhole is one of the most irrelevant Nigerians, then Silver himself is not a human being. To be very fair, Oshiomhole is the only mad governor in Nigeria since independence. No normal human being will every reason, even for a second whatever come out of Oshiomhole's mouth and brain.

2 Likes

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2015
APC how market? grin
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by suxkill: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2015
oz4real83:
Go and work on your spelling ability bushman!. It is "their" not "dere" !!!

since you can comprehend what he meant,APC members and it's supporters are silly, so don't derail this thread.
Eliza teacher!!!
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Clinton207: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2015
APC na wetin dey happen now?

hmmmm it is well o.

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by jwils(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2015
APC and pupet politics undecided
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by deebrain(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
g4everybody:
Former Bayelsa State Governor, Chief Timipre Sylva has described as a deliberate “act of mischief” and “lies” the claims by the Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole that he truncated the electoral process during the disputed governorship primaries of the All Progressive Congress APC in the state.

According to him, though the Edo Statd Governor was the Chairman of the Election Committee and had left the venue of the primaries, the election which led to his emergence as the flag bearer of the party was free, fair and without violence as claimed by the Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole.

Sylva in a statement issued through his Media Adviser, Doifie Bukoribo, Wednesday night said “It is unfortunate that people like Adams Oshiomhole, the governor of Edo State and former president of the Nigeria Labour Congress, who pretend to be incorruptible, would conduct himself in the manner in which he did in relation to the Bayelsa State governorship primary. It was clear that Oshiomhole never wanted to conduct the primary as scheduled.
“First, on his request, the primary was shifted from its earlier date of Saturday, September 19 to the Tuesday, September 22 date. The grouse of the delegates was that the primaries had been shifted once on Oshiomhole’s request. That shift caused enough hardship already. The ‘comrade’ was again shifting the goal post, without giving consideration to these hapless delegates. It was that frustration that we were managing. It is so sad that the governor did not appreciate our effort.”

“Second, as chairman of the APC Electoral Committee, Oshiomhole knew full well that accreditation of delegates was to begin at 8am on Tuesday, September 22, but he came to the venue of the programme well past 12 noon. After he arrived at that late hour, he proceeded with a meeting with the committee members and another meeting with the aspirants. He clearly had preconceived plans about the Bayelsa APC governorship primary.

“Third, Oshiomhole cannot really say anything about the primary election because he had left the venue at the time voting commenced. Oshiomhole set the process in motion for voting to commence before he excused himself on the grounds that he was going to eat, and he mandated other members of the committee to carry on without him.

“The world needs to know that the Bayelsa State Electoral Committee is made up of seven members, and of the seven only Oshiomhole left. The other six remained, conducted the primary and declared Sylva winner of the exercise.

“Fourth, it bothers on pettiness for Governor Oshiomhole to quote me as antagonist to new entrants to our party. Every discussion I had with the governor was public.

“The only private conversation I had with him was when he walked up to me and asked me if I truly believed he was working against my interest. To that I answered ‘YES’. As a man of integrity (?) he even offered to step down as chairman. If he had stepped down would that have invalidated the primaries? We should refrain from exaggerating our worth and integrity. Let other good people judge our character.”

“After all, I was the one that received all new entrants. Oshiomole was invited and he did not come.Fifth, Oshiomhole came to Yenagoa with a clear agenda, which was to get me out of the race at all cost. We are aware that he had been lobbying at the centre to get me out of the race in order to pave the way for one of the aspirants. Indeed, one of the aspirants had boasted openly that Oshiomhole would cancel the primary once he arrived, shortly before his arrival.

“Oshiomhole should not tell lies, if I was not there, contrary to his insinuation that I rented thugs to manhandle him, the crowd would have manhandled him. I personally accompanied Oshiomhole to the gate when he was going to eat.

“Seventh, if Oshiomhole has anything personal against me, let him tell the world. We are shocked that the man who claims to be morally upright with a strong ethical orientation would land in Yenagoa for an exercise in which he ought to be an impartial arbiter with a helicopter provided by a friend of one of the aspirants.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/sylva-to-oshiomhole-you-are-a-liar-and-mischief-maker/

And the spirit of anti-corruption that was flying around the venue of the primaries said,

"Buhari we know, Adams we know But who are you?".
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Realist2: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2015
You know what happen when dogs begin to eat themselves.
APC is an explosion in waiting, watching in high definition 3D.

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by poiZon: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
g4everybody:
We are shocked that the man who claims to be morally upright with a strong ethical orientation would land in Yenagoa for an exercise in which he ought to be an impartial arbiter with a helicopter provided by a friend of one of the aspirants.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/sylva-to-oshiomhole-you-are-a-liar-and-mischief-maker/
i'm i seeing shumching more progrethievic?
Oshiomole is it true?
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by templegate: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Haa! APC against APC? I hope this one no be remote.control sha cry cry cry

Anyway.......GOSHEN VILLA ABUJA......STILL SELLING

[size=14pt]b]BUY CHEAP PLOTS OF 600SQM ESTATE LAND - INSIDE GOSHEN VILLA ESTATE, PYAKASA DISTRICT, BEFORE LUGBE, ABUJA FOR 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX AND 450SQM FOR 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW. WITH INFRASTRUCTURE NOW SELLING FAST. OFFER LETTER, DESIGN DRAWINGS ETC TO BE DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY.
PLS CALL: 07045176454, 09094416773, 08137857677
E-MAIL: TEMPLEGATE09@GMAIL.COM [/b][/size]

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Niceiroko: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
U be fool
orobs93:
Sylva should shut up
Even if it requires going tru the back door just to make sure these same old politician who were in pdp and has refused to changed...don't get any meaningful position in the party...I am I n total support of it..we want total change...

Back to saraki...my opinion is that let us give buhari all he wants...saraki is still among these old politicians who looted this..and he was warned but fought his way tru...pls and pls let us join hands and make sure he comes down very hard...

For now am impressed with the apc
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by orobs93(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Niceiroko:
U be fool

It simply shows ur level of IQ is very low..and ur reasoning and tinking faculty is under used...it seems insults is part of u..
U don't have anytin reasonable in ur brain...
I believe matured minds will knw better who is the real fool here..
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by poseidon12: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2015
ewosk:
It is not by Power

Simple Due process naim win am grin

So can the other aspirants concur that voting actually took place as it ought to be with the right delegate.

APC are just filled with bunch of Misfits

Bad Corrupt Corrupter Corruptest crop of individuals no harmony all just fighting for his own interest

So you expect a Nigerian that lost election to accept that voting took place as it ought to be? Accreditation was to commence 8am and Oshiomhole arrived after 12 noon. And this is after he caused a postponement earlier. He really contributed to the crisis.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by osazeeblue01: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2015
When the lies of a man becomes too much people will find it difficult to believe him even when he is telling the truth. First, it was Adashina who said Oshiomhole lied followed by Ngozi, PDP, US embassy and now Sylva. My advice to Osho Baba is that he should slow down because soonrst he will become ex-governor and all these seeds he's sowing now will definitely turn and hunt him.

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by bishopjoe02(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
orobs93:
Sylva should shut up

U see ur life. . is OBJ and Tinubu who are busy making ministerial recommendation for Buhari not part of the old corrupt politicians. .
Stop thinking with ur anus pls

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by jimi4us: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
I hope there's another bayelsa in Oshogbo dis people are fighting for. cos if na our own Bayelsa, PDP get am.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by mexzzy47(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2015
the house built on lies with propaganda is failing down..........SO SOON
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by orobs93(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
bishopjoe02:

U see ur life. . is OBJ and Tinubu who are busy making ministerial recommendation for Buhari not part of the old corrupt politicians. .
Stop thinking with ur anus pls

Well as an educated fellow I argue with facts..
Not by hear say...
Timi sylva has proved wat his made off..just like as he use to do b4 wen e was in pdp....
The "anus" u used just shows hw low minded u are...get some maturity it's free.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by tuk2ato(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Cumpussy, thats really serious o! shocked
chymystique:
APC was formed by different calibres of thieves and political short changers so am not suprised at them pointing fingers at each other.. Timipre Sylva is just a desperate corrupt politician and crook hiding under the one chance party that claimed they will fight corruption while they are busy witch hunting.

pls what did oshiomole eat? Hope no be my darling carpe verde cumpussy cause it seems that anytime he eats that meal his mouth starts leaking
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by moyin2009: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Adam Oshiomole is a mischief maker indeed. During his second term election he was just shouting that the election was not free and fair, talking against Jega. And when he was declarr d a winner he change gear and he was praising Jega. A governor of a state of over 5 million in population could not see or find any lady fair enough to marry than an air hostess from another country.

1 Like

Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by moyin2009: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2015
He has a runing mouth disorder.
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by ewosk: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
poseidon12:

So you expect a Nigerian that lost election to accept that voting took place as it ought to be? Accreditation was to commence 8am and Oshiomhole arrived after 12 noon. And this is after he caused a postponement earlier. He really contributed to the crisis.

When other parties conducted theirs i did not hear the aspirants and delegates crying wolf as this one...

Even APC kogi primary did not have this fall out

i do concur with you dou that Oshiomole ain't blameless i guess his lateness was due to Lara'CumStance
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Chigold101(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

If the re-open his case I will stoke fire (as usual) but will indict APC. Either ways it's a lose-lose for APC.
you should know that APC as a party has no shame...

When they are on a mission they don't use their brain anymore...

I like the way you keep them on their toes...
We won't stop wailing... Am sure you still have more ink in ur pen
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Chigold101:
you should know that APC as a party has no shame...

When they are on a mission they don't use their brain anymore...

I like the way you keep them on their toes...
We won't stop wailing... Am sure you still have more ink in ur pen
My Brother, they are shameless lying liars
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by loomer: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
RollingStones:
This Childrens Party (APC)is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

Somebody should pls call Omenka,Demdem,Obiagelli,egift and Ngeneukwuezi.

Tell them that they are BIG SILLY FOOLS.

Oshiomole pls pass that thing you are smoking to Beremx so she can join you and start misbehaving.

Oshiomole GO AND DIE.

You think say I go blame any of them?

Nigerians dey find change and they voted same people wey don rule the country before.
Why them no get behind one of the small parties and vote person wey neva taste power before?
Re: Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” by Chigold101(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My Brother, they are shameless lying liars
got me laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. / Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.