Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (24394 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / Goodnews: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) , Sunday signed a $23bn (£16bn; 18bn euros) deal to build 3 new refineries and a petrochemical complex in Nigeria.

The project is expected to add 750,000 barrels per day of extra refining capacity as the NNPC hopes the construction of the new refineries will stem the flood of imported refined products into Nigeria. Nigeria is the world’s 12th-largest oil producer and the eighth-
largest oil exporter and it still imports roughly 85% of its fuel needs because of the disrepair and mismanagement of its four state-owned refineries.

According to the spokesperson of the NNPC, Shehu Ladan,”We are about to deepen the existing technical and commercial relationships between China and Nigeria through the signing of a memorandum of understanding,”

The three refineries will be built in Bayelsa, Kogi and Lagos states, while a location has to be confirmed for the petrochemicals complex.

The Nigerian government has said that foreign companies must invest in developing Nigeria’s infrastructure and economy first, before they can benefit from its oil and gas exports.

www.nigeriancurrent.com/2016/04/10/nigeria-and-china-sign-23bn-deal-for-three-refineries/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by TippyTop(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by rusher14: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Shehu Ladan is no longer with NNPC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by checkolatunji: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.

Use your brain

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ziccoit: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.

This news shouldn't have hit the front page. See the screenshots below.

32 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Pidggin(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stop posting old news nau

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
STORY STORY TELLS BY MOONLIGHT, ANOTHER LIAR LIAR SCAM

Na today Buhari begins reach deal agreement . SCAM APC GOVT

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
STORY STORY TELLS BY MOONLIGHT, ANOTHER LIAR LIAR SCAM
Yes, it's liar scam. It's from Jonathan who made it some five years ago.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
BY OrlandoOwoh, Yes, it's liar scam. It's from Jonathan who made it some five years ago.

Shutt up there, Sai Sai Old Dullard Buhari followers

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by busybrain123(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Chai you finished BABA grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by lekpaboy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
I hope this is true

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by olaboy33(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Waiting for wailers to come and explain how this will not be of benifit to us!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by KahlDrogo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Sore miserable iPig miscreant. Please kindly get a short top.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by lincolnj88: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin hmmmm until its implemented before i comment
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Emekamex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stale news, it goes to show that China isn't a reliable partner.
In as much as we want Buhari to succeed, we shouldn't be bringing old and fake news to the frontpage. Obinoscopy and Lalasticlala should take note.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by emperorchedda(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tomorrow enemies of progress will wail that Buhari is travelling to have fun

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot. I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried. The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation. But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it. I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again. Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.He feels our frustration created by saboteurs. He is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sai Baba @MBuhar, let's be patient as for any success there must to be hiccups/heartbreaking challenge.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Jediel1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Superstory we don hear dis one tire na

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 4nobody4every1: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Barselonia(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Baylesa again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by tooman: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
they

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by kolnel: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by emmygzy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Old news

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by scholes0(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
hmmn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by hustla(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Old news?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is massive

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by bright007(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Propaganda yet again!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ajoguegbe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
BuhariAPC and the 5%

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.