Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? (4269 Views)

Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her Mother (see Photos) / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by jennia: 3:11am On Sep 24, 2015
I have been married to my husband for a long time now, my husbands younger brother got married to the sister of a girl that i have been hearing my husband has been messing around with in Lagos.

I have told my husband that this is an appalling behaviour, but my husband has still been refusing to listen and is carrying on , also the sad thing about this, is my brother-in-law that got married to this girls sister knew this was the situation before he married the sister and still went ahead and got married.

This said brother-in-law use to eat in my house play with my children (niece/nephew) is aware about this situation and is still condoning this behaviour.. Kindly advice what can be done? thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't know, I lack ideas.
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by prof17(m): 3:39am On Sep 24, 2015
The option for yoU is that thing you have decided do!
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by donholy28(m): 3:41am On Sep 24, 2015
How can it be OK...he's committing adultery
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by kpaofame: 3:41am On Sep 24, 2015
From your post they are not sharing the same woman or are they

infidelity is wrong..and am quite symphatethic about your plight...

in some cultures it is allowed for that to happen (internal breeding)

1 Like

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by walanter(m): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2015
A wise man ones say ...wat ur eyes can see ur mouth can say..#rarecast
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by GboyegaD(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Perhaps your husband met the lady he is cheating on you with through the brother or vice versa.
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Atlantian: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Morally wrong but traditionally okay.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by otabuko(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2015
OP... Your question make sense....
Make i answer...
It is right.... I hope you're happy now!
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Seems you are so okay with your hubby cheating/messing with a lady, but what you are against is your hubby's brother getting married to your hubby mistress sister! Now, that is something!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Coldfaya(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2015
First things first, anti buy him a set of the attached piishure.

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by ephemm(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2015
put rat poison in your BIL's food.

For ur husband, do as the poster above recommended
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Sunexy(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2015

We nid to hear d oda side of d story..let ur husband come nd say wat u've done wrong
Sumtin MST be wrong sumwhr
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2015
And she still asked if it's ok?... Smh undecided
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Are you OK OP? What kind of lame question is that?
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by 5minsmadness: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I don't know, I lack ideas.
NO matter what u r going thru it is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by 5minsmadness: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2015
jennia:
I have been married to my husband for a long time now, my husbands younger brother got married to the sister of a girl that i have been hearing my husband has been messing around with in Lagos.

I have told my husband that this is an appalling behaviour, but my husband has still been refusing to listen and is carrying on , also the sad thing about this, is my brother-in-law that got married to this girls sister knew this was the situation before he married the sister and still went ahead and got married.

This said brother-in-law use to eat in my house play with my children (niece/nephew) is aware about this situation and is still condoning this behaviour.. Kindly advice what can be done? thanks in advance for your response.
If u r husband is not hiding his adultery from you and your brother in law is aware of it and allowing it, it shows there is something deeply wrong with he story above.

Are u Muslim? Is your husband from a polygamous background and told you he would marry more than one wife? Are u two on the verge of breaking up? Are u having problems with his family? These are the only reasons I can think of that will make a sane man tell u he us cheating on u and his brother is aware and in support o.

Wether it's his brother's wife's sister has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Kill him..
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Get a divorce abeg. Dont knw why women Tolerate all this nonsense. This is now quite a norm nowadays. Then i ask why are nigerians still crazy about marriage self. White especially in uk dont care anymore. All they do is give birth sadly nigerians may result to this soon
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Raymie(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2015
There's a menage going on that doesn't involve yhu? That's sufficient grounds for divorce IMO.
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2015
VERY OK
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2015
"I pity your condition ma". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? by Samuel2337(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Husband Is Hard.. True Or False? / For Ladies Only, Upload Your Make-up Free Pics Here. / He's A Tailor With Low Income Who Wants To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.