Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven (1199 Views)

Okpoama, Bayelsa: You Need Community I.D Card Before You Stay / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! / 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven by HunkA(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2009
Believe me!
Brass is a place where nature,peace loving people want to be.
I've been there twice in a duration of less than six months in a space of one year!
If not for my school,i'll be there for as long as possible.
It has a dust free air with a good road.Constant power supply (power failure doesnt last more than 5minutes!).
Great scene for nature lovers,cool breeze,a clean river for fishing and lots more.
The people are very accomodating and the town is totally safe even at 2am!
Lots of bars,clubs,markets,cybercafe,, just name it!
And for those who love to tickle their sexuality,naive girls are everywhere there!
Make brass a most visit when next you need to relax.
Things are better seen than told.
Got any question?
Cheers!
Re: Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven by biolabee(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2009
if you are advocating the place
why dont you put more information

How does one get there
Places to visit
Nitelife joints
where to stay

then u have done a good job
Re: Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven by HunkA(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2009
Ok buddy, you can take a straight boat from ph to brass and spend 4hours on the water or
u take a car to yenegoa of bayelsa and go to membe waterside.Take a boat that wil take you to brass,you'l spend 45mins on water.
There's enough eating houses and you can also order from your hotel.
I stayed at Sinthedumo hotel and i love it.
As for places to hang out at night:
D-block: it has a pool board,suya joint,a bar and lots more.

Heimus park: has a bar wit a very nice water view and many more.
Agip bar
The beach
cultural displays
So much partying
The fact that you are a stranger just makes everyone want to come close and they are very accommodating.
There's just so much fun
Go see for yourself
Re: Brass Of Bayelsa, A Hidden Haven by biolabee(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
ok thanks
can you put some pictures of places and havenic scenes wink

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Accommodation In The Uk / Requirement For Marriage / Can You Leave Nigeria And Becomes A Citizen In Another Country????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.