Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. (71699 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

So as a 1st degree holder, can I join? I heard it lasts 5 yrs.
i dnt get, dat is, you want to join as a graduate?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by subbyraggy(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for ur advice I think ur really an insider for your mature notes pls can u advice me to wait nd ; put mind; I'm 34 a bcs holder any chance pls
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:16am On Feb 29, 2016
I heard examination is gonna be conducted before shortlisting. Do anyone have any idea the questions that are usually set for the test?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by callydon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
when is d recruitment even starting self
I think that's d first question.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forms should be on sale by April
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by kelpreneur(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
When is the form of cadet coming out?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ENGANI(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good one
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Rodriguez1997: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Seriously I love the Police Force. I already have an ND, can I apply for Direct Entry with my ND result?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by GentlePEACE: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2020
benswagtt:
i was expecting... "i come be wetin"? Ask your dad when they recruited short service last... It seems you aint current. Besides, when you said "my old man come be wetin"? I bet u cant imagine who mine is. Thanks for your time.

This was a post from 2015. You are absolutely right sir. But why is it like this?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
GentlePEACE:

This was a post from 2015. You are absolutely right sir. But why is it like this?
Lol, i really don't have any idea
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by GentlePEACE: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2020
benswagtt:

Lol, i really don't have any idea

So is there any hope for graduate recruitment this year?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
GentlePEACE:

So is there any hope for graduate recruitment this year?

Hope? Lets just see what happens
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by imustmakeit(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
benswagtt:
There are also cadets in the academy who already have their 1st degree, but to reasons best known 2 them, they decided to join the academy..
sir, please how do you see this? To you, is it reasonable /worth it?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by jamze: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2020
How much is there school fees, for those in the academy
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
imustmakeit:
sir, please how do you see this? To you, is it reasonable /worth it?

Good afternoon sir,
With the economy of Nigeria now, i really dont know what to say
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by imustmakeit(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
benswagtt:

Good afternoon sir,
With the economy of Nigeria now, i really dont know what to say
oh oh! Sir, I'd have expected that the knowledge of the economy could have made you have something to say.

Again, please do academy cadets earn salaries? And after graduating from the academy, is 15 years enough for a graduate to reach the rank of a commissioner?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
imustmakeit:
oh oh! Sir, I'd have expected that the knowledge of the economy could have made you have something to say.

Again, please do academy cadets earn salaries? And after graduating from the academy, is 15 years enough for a graduate to reach the rank of a commissioner?
Lolzz, they are. Though peanuts, But during mine it was given to us holistically not monthly

And emmm, 15years CP Nah, but trust me. With the rank at that service year, u would be in position that will make ur account worth lookin out. Police job is sweet
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by imustmakeit(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2020
benswagtt:

Lolzz, they are. Though peanuts, But during mine it was given to us holistically not monthly

And emmm, 15years CP Nah, but trust me. With the rank at that service year, u would be in position that will make ur account worth lookin out. Police job is sweet
thank you for your time sir.

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by merit1988(f): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2020
benswagtt:

Hello sir. Pls can u kindly explain this to me... I have a relative that recently applied as a constable but he holds a second class degree from a Nigerian University. The question is, while in the job, can he be promoted based on his qualification or he has to wait for the regular random promotions? He was actually encouraged by a DSP in the force to apply as a constable despite his degree, as that was how he(The DSP) entered the force with his o'level as a constable,went to a university(part-time) ,got his degree and got promoted to the rank of an ASP. Is this really possible sir?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
merit1988:
Hello sir. Pls can u kindly explain this to me... I have a relative that recently applied as a constable but he holds a second class degree from a Nigerian University. The question is, while in the job, can he be promoted based on his qualification or he has to wait for the regular random promotions? He was actually encouraged by a DSP in the force to apply as a constable despite his degree, as that was how he(The DSP) entered the force with his o'level as a constable,went to a university(part-time) ,got his degree and got promoted to the rank of an ASP. Is this really possible sir?

Yeah, its possible. My DPO did the same. But for some time now, they havent given room for the program

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by merit1988(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
benswagtt:

Yeah, its possible. My DPO did the same. But for some time now, they havent given room for the program
okay. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Jmax1310(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone, thanks for your wonderful contributions.
Please, I would like to know if entering the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) with a direct graduate qualification has started or if it is now possible, considering the fact that for a while now, one could only enter through having an admission into the Nigerian Police Force Academy. So has the government reconsidered and done something about it by now..?
Can one now apply as a fresh graduate using his or her degree certificate directly without going through the Academy ?
Thanks..✌
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by merit1988(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jmax1310:
Hello everyone, thanks for your wonderful contributions.
Please, I would like to know if entering the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) with a direct graduate qualification has started or if it is now possible, considering the fact that for a while now, one could only enter through having an admission into the Nigerian Police Force Academy. So has the government reconsidered and done something about it by now..?
Can one now apply as a fresh graduate using his or her degree certificate directly without going through the Academy ?
Thanks..✌
They are currently recruiting constables
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by qanda: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.