Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun (15593 Views)

Reverend Father Arrested In Osun For Stealing And Selling Baby (Photo) / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by elitehowcom: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2015
what!

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Chibokgame: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2015
okay: police are working …
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Exponental(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2015
adoption is legal? why buy stolen baby?

1 Like

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by 9ja083: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2015
At least no tribal talk on this today. Abi those incharge of tribal talk are still sleeping.

Madam, don't worry God will give u ur own child.
Trado Dr, ur sense of reasoning na F9. If u no sabi adoption process then contact those in charge of it. O! I remember na greed make u do am.
Mother of the baby, thank God that ur child is now in your hands safe and sound.
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by prosperbiafra(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Haahah. Niaja
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Nigga44: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Yoloba yet again

2 Likes

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by neocortex: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
That is why I laugh at all these m"miracle" childbirth testimonies,
you would see a 60 yr old woman thanking god for helping her
and the congregation will shout halleluyah not knowing that the
child was bought. Even the pastor will feel like a superman because
such rare "visitation" occurs in his church.

Nigerians are big time hypocrite, they would rather steal or buy a child
than adopt one , Imagine this woman saying she really needs a baby,
didn't she know that there are countless of abandoned babies in motherless home.
Every woman wants to be seen as a mother who birth
a child not as a mother who adopted.

Kudos to that landlord, he deserves an award.

1 Like

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Pidggin(f): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Why do people prefer to steal babies rather than adopt?
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Oguieke(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
damton:
Kidnappers everywhere, may God help us in this country.
cry
damton:
Kidnappers everywhere, may God help us in this country.
they real steweeed people
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Will wonders ever END?
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by neocortex: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Pidggin:
Why do people prefer to steal babies rather than adopt?

Help me ask the thieves.
If you ask them how they come about the baby, they would it is god o.

1 Like

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by NOTRIBE: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
I CAME TO LOOK FOR YEEBOS, BEHOLD THEY ARE ALL YELLOWBARS....SO THEM TOO DEY INVOLVE FOR BABYFACTORY...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgO7v9BsW-8

1 Like

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by kizitokings2018(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
shocked so pikin don become goods abi? Oya buhari body odour do the needful, jugde ur food don ready sell them to kirikiri as them like buying and selling
PRINCENWAEZE:
shocked so pikin don become goods abi? Oya buhari body odour do the needful, jugde ur food don ready sell them to kirikiri as them like buying and selling
PRINCENWAEZE:
=and kirikiri will gladly accept d bus sines without negotiations.
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by NOTRIBE: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
I WAS LOOKING FOR Igbo NAME,BUT I SAW YELLOWBARS!...SO THEY ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN BABYFACTORY..HMMM..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgO7v9BsW-8
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by SSpeter(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Yoruba how market una don start baby laundry....hahahahaha I think say una say na only yeebos they manufacture babies?.....hahahaah...now una dey do baby transfer wire wire....its better to produce than engage in the act of wire wire

3 Likes

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by chara019: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Why them dey cover face?their identity is already tarnished,covering their faces won't make them any better. hiaaa
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Erukulele(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2015
You know the legal way of adopting a child why given money to a trado medical doctor who does not run a registered mothless babies home to process papers for you atleast you should gone there yourself. Nobody sees you with pregnancy neither do they congratulate you for given birth to a baby yet you bring two weeks old baby to your home desperation does not mean careless search for your need, you need to reason properly and carefully so that when you get your need it does not land you in trouble, relocation could have saved them of this mess.
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Nicepoker(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
RIBBIT come and see ur people here. I know u will avoid this topic.
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2015
dt

1 Like

Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Sylver247: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
name check!!! oh i shud have known, its d criminal Yolobastardsgrin
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by teamchocolate: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Misleading pple everywhere, the guy is not a doctor nau, u for say herbalist sells baby undecided undecided

myners007:
THE Lagos State Police Command, yesterday arrested three persons, among them, a trado-med­ical doctor, over alleged theft and sale of a two-week old baby.

The state Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr. Fatai Owoseni, who paraded the suspects yesterday at the command headquarters, Ikeja, identified the trado-medical doctor as Ono­laja Olawale and the two suspects as Mr and Mrs Ayogbinle.

He said that the tradi­tional doctor was instru­mental to the sale of the baby, while the couple, were the buyers.

According to him, Dr. Olawole allegedly sold the baby to the couple for N136,000.

Mr. Owoseni who identified the child’s par­ents as Idiatu Babatunde and Akinola Babatunde said the trado-medical healer was instrumental to the sale of the baby. The couple, after paying N136,000 to him, took possession of the baby.

The couple and the doc­tor have been arrested and the baby reunited with her mother.”

In his confessional state­ment, the traditional medi­cine practitioner admitted collecting N136,000 from Mr. And Mrs Ayogbinle, but said that the money was meant to facilitate the procurement of papers to adoption the baby from the Lagos State government.

He said: “The mother of the baby came to me to say that she would be go­ing back to Ofa Polytech­nic where she is schooling, to process her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) documents and that she would be away for two weeks. She appealed to me to assist in taking care of the child while she was away.

“We are family friends. Since my wife was also breast-feeding, I decided that we should take cus­tody of the baby pending when she would return from school.

However, I have known Mr. And Mrs Ayogbinle for some years and I know that they are in dire need of a child. The woman has been suffering from miscarriages for several years. I sold the idea of adopting the baby to them. They gave me N130,000 to procure all relevant documents before I was arrested,” he said.

On her part, Oluwakemi Ayogbinle who also mitted buying the baby, blamed her landlord for reporting the matter to the police.

She said the bubble burst when her landlord who knew that she was not pregnant was shocked to discover the two-week old baby in her custody.

“My landlord who knows that I was never pregnant, not to talk of giving birth to a two-week old baby, reported the mat­ter to the police.” If I had been able to procure the documents, I would have taken good care of the baby. I need a baby.

The CP said the suspect would soon be charged to the court soon.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/doctor-two-others-arrested-for-selling-baby/
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by adekunle0000: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
My people never disappoints. We no dey carry last. Omo Odua le mi
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by ExInferis(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Why the plug are they calling this man a doctor?

It's an insult to real doctors.
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by IGBOPRINCE: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I just came to check the names of the people involved and i was not disappointed lipsrsealed
na so dem do us and na so we go pay dem back abi..

Anyway, I know one day, those that said igbos re damaging the reputation of nigerians will be disappointed as time goes on.
either how canst thou say to thy brother, brother let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite(yoruba) , cast out first the beam out of thine own eye and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.(IGBO) luke 6:42
no be me talk am o, na so aim dey for bible o
cos na the same bible tok sey, I will bless those that blessed my lost tribes and I will cursed them that cursed my people..

Tho d otha verse na remix..cheesy
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by valonsoft(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Gariga: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2015
A good landlord
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Lagusta(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
ifyclose2post=38324998:
OP....he's NOT a doctor, but a traditional medicine practicioner. They are 2 different things.

Thank u sir....

How can they call that traditional medicine practitioner a doctor??

They should produce his MDCN folio number and registration number

Nigerians are too ignorant of simple things...
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by Mekurexx: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
lmfao this comment got me cracked up cheesy cheesy grin grin
SSpeter:
Yoruba how market una don start baby laundry....hahahahaha I think say una say na only yeebos they manufacture babies?.....hahahaah...now una dey do baby transfer wire wire....its better to produce than engage in the act of wire wire
Re: Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun by crisycent: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na them again o!!! Their regular trademark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Missing Children Found In Anambra State (Photo) / British-Nigerian Man Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt / Hameed Ali: Customs Seize $54 Million In Pangolin Parts, Elephant Tusks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.