Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation (16012 Views)

FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by poiZon: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
N511 billion in July and N442 billion in August? Why na? Abi Buhari body odor no dey work again?
i tire o.
Upon say usa don begin dey lift our crude.
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by damton(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Petersobiora:

Yes na. If u are renovating ur house does not mean u should leave under a bridge Na. If dey are doing maintenance does not mean modalities should not be put in place to cushion d effect. And be side u don't maintain all refineries at same time. Beside our refineries don't work so Dat is not an excuse.
I don't think i share your sentiment. In as much as The present federal cabinet as not been constituted, it is instructive to note that these administration inherited a can of worms from its predecessor. it is unfortunate that the call for savings and diversification of the economy fell on deaf hears which the effects thereof is what we are feeling to a large extent under a new regime. I think it is important to be fair in our criticism of any government whatsoever.
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Only backward and lazy countries still SHARE money in 2015.
gbam...lazy is the very word my bro..look at how all the states are waiting for money to be shared to them like kids sitting on a dining table waiting fo their portion of rice and stew..useless government template we run in nigeria..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by poiZon: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
One would have thought that with masturbative measures such as Buhari and his vice cutting their salaries by half, Buhari attending the UN assembly with only his son, zero oil theft, $20 billion Sanusi's oil money no longer missing, $6 billion not stolen by any minister, $150 billion not looted abroad by PDP (since the PDP is no longer in power)and running a one-man show govt without ministers, that the federation should now be sharing at least N1 trillion every month but alas that is not what we're witnessing currently.

Obviously, propaganda can only take you so far. We're now faced with stark reality. May God deliver us from this do-nothing govt led by body odor.

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

did u also read where they said since july monies hasn't been paid into excess crude acct?
Baba why na?
U never get ministers o, no project o, d only project na mouth action and tourism to foreign countries.
But baba why na?

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
gbam...lazy is the very word my bro..look at how all the states are waiting for money to be shared to them like kids sitting on a dining table waiting fo their portion of rice and stew..useless government template we run in nigeria..

This template of government is worse than corruption. It's the BIGGEST avenue for corruption and waste.

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Olukat(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
What happened to the leakages they promised to block angry angry angry angry
They should be sharing over a trillion naira now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
With these professional lairs, this country is sitting on a very long thing grin grin grin
Hmmn this change sha angry angry angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by poiZon: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:

You lack knowledge about how the finances of the country works.

The cost cutting measures introduced by PMB will only free up more resources that the federal government can use to fund its developmental projects in the country. It has nothing to do with the federation account that belongs to the entire federation. The federal government funds it's activities from the Consolidated revenue fund and not the federation account. Any cost cutting measure will affect the CRF and not the federation account.

The $20billion stolen by GEJ, Alison Madueke and other rogues in the GEJ administration have not been recovered and so cannot be a part of the federation account yet. You wailers are the ones shouting that the corrupt ridden GEJ administration should not be probed so, I wonder who you are trying to deceive.

And I don't think I need to address why we are experiencing a shortfall in the total revenue generated and shared from the federation account. The Permanent secretary in federal ministry of finance already addressed that. Shut down of production lines for maintenance and fall in the average price of crude oil internationally to around $56 is as clear as daylight and doesn't need any explanation.
and there goes the spurious masturbator doing what he knows how to do best 'mAsTUrbaTiNG'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
One would have thought that with masturbative measures such as Buhari and his vice cutting their salaries by half, Buhari attending the UN assembly with only his son, zero oil theft, $20 billion Sanusi's oil money no longer missing, $6 billion not stolen by any minister, $150 billion not looted abroad by PDP (since the PDP is no longer in power)and running a one-man show govt without ministers, that the federation should now be sharing at least N1 trillion every month but alas that is not what we're witnessing currently.

Obviously, propaganda can only take you so far. We're now faced with stark reality. May God deliver us from this do-nothing govt led by body odor.

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

exactly my thoughts...its all news wash wash...our eyes in nigeria will b cleared off the scales of media scam pretty soon..if this government does not in some way effect true fiscal federalism as we see oil price dwindling incessantly we would be in for trouble...our governors aren't working..all useless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by anonimi: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
sparkwil:
And the apc-sai-buhari-chanting-e-rats keeps defending their dullard maester

Na so ZOMBIEs dey behave na: programmed auto-reply grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Kiakia(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2015
FG, States and LGA share August Allocation. But do the LG's access their allocation directly? Are the states not partakers of the LGA so-called allocation aside their own allocation? Why are State governors in this clime so greedy? Do one then wonder why there is hardly any elected LGA official in the States? Does one wonder why there is no visible and tangible development going on at this level of government? The little the avaricious state governors appropriates to them from the LGA account is used to pay salaries and nothing else. Local governments no longer tar roads or build markets, cottage hospitals, maternities, etc due to lack of funds to execute these projects. Money meant for this purpose has been stolen by the governors. Methinks Local Government Autonomy is long overdue. PMB should focus his anti-corruption crusade on the goings-on in the LGAs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by seunmsg(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

I have arrived with my note and pen, so kindly educate us

dearpreye:

Please, don't deny us this invaluable lesson. Thanks in advance.

SeverusSnape:

Oya Educate us professor Soludo.

Go back and read, am sure you all will be educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by poiZon: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2015
mmmustapha:
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO WISH MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS EID EL KABEER, MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROTECT, GUIDE AND PROVIDE USE BEST IN THIS DUNIYA AND HEREAFTER, MAY WE WITNESSES THE END OF BH INSURGENCY, KIDNAPPING, RAPE, HUMAN TRAFFIC, DRUGS SMUGGLING. MAY OUR LEADERS FULFIL THEIR PROMISES. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
gerrahahia

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Yeske2(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Petersobiora:

See how dumb u are. So under gej, der was no revenue allocations given to States N LGA? Chai u blind o/deaf o! Even d so called amaechi said the state allocation was not enough for him. Do understand Dat English?
And there were no leakages under GEJ abi you're deaf/dumb like me too?
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:

Go back and read, am sure you all will be educated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Petersobiora:

Wat has dis administration don so far other than witch hunting n blame throwing?
Yes na. If u are renovating ur house does not mean u should leave under a bridge Na. If dey are doing maintenance does not mean modalities should not be put in place to cushion d effect. And be side u don't maintain all refineries at same time. Beside our refineries don't work so Dat is not an excuse.
If a road is under construction shei an alternative Road will b created for movement. Same could b applicable here Dan giving flimsy excuses.
the truth is because it is buhari such flimsy excuses should b swallowed hook line and sinker..i just tire for nigerians....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by sparkwil(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2015
anonimi:

Na so ZOMBI dey behave na: programmed auto-reply grin grin

grin grin grin
The thing tire megrin
If na only almajiri dem program like that I for undastand

Annoyingly my learned S westerners fell for this scam.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:

This template of government is worse than corruption. It's the BIGGEST avenue for corruption and waste.
I just dey laugh...diversify the economy as quick as possible we dey play for this country..

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Next year will be very very tough for Nigeria. I forsee mass sackings in both government and private establishments across the country.may GOd be with us all
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by forgiveness: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
forgiveness:
Between the age 1 - 25 years you eat, live, school, graduate and marry under your father's house but at the age of 55 years with children and wives you're still expected to waiting for your fathers monthly salary to be shared among you and your siblings to survive.

Who am i? Nigeria

Father is the Federal republic of Nigeria

Siblings are the made lazy states still waiting for fathers salary monthly.

Resource control could be the solution and that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
I just dey laugh...diversify the economy as quick as possible we dey play for this country..
the worst aspect is we have a president who doesn't seem to understand the severity of the impending problem .by the time the whole thing comes down ,shouts of sai Baba wont appease the people

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Chigold101(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

after propaganda reality sets in.
APC is seriously on fire of taking Nigerians to hell...

Am still watching as this movie is playing

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by neocortex: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:

The cost cutting measures introduced by PMB will only free up more resources that the federal government can use to fund its developmental projects in the country. It has nothing to do with the federation account that belongs to the entire federation. The federal government funds it's activities from the Consolidated revenue fund and not the federation account. Any cost cutting measure will affect the CRF and not the federation account.

The $20billion stolen by GEJ, Alison Madueke and other rogues in the GEJ administration have not been recovered and so cannot be a part of the federation account yet. You wailers are the ones shouting that the corrupt ridden GEJ administration should not be probed so, I wonder who you are trying to deceive.

And I don't think I need to address why we are experiencing a shortfall in the total revenue generated and shared from the federation account. The Permanent secretary in federal ministry of finance already addressed that. Shut down of production lines for maintenance and fall in the average price of crude oil internationally to around $56 is as clear as daylight and doesn't need any explanation.

Stop giving excuse , Buhari is obviously stealing part of the funds.
When will the "stolen $20 billion be recovered 2019,2023 ?
By now you should have regained part of your objectivity to know
that all the " missing" money are all hoax.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by forgiveness: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
forgiveness:

Resource control could be the answer and that's all.
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by TruthisGOD: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:

After recovering all the alleged stolen money if possible will it improve our economy? Well you mentioned using the money in building infrastructure, bt is it what we realy need considering the present state of our economy? Am yet to see any economy policy by this goverment geared to improve the economy of this country. There is urgent need to divert our economy from unstable oil product to a more stable product. Oil price is fast declining due to innovative technology, unconventional oil can now be produced as a result of this, there is so much oil in the market and the price will keep coming down. What happens if the oil price falls below our budget benchmark? Will we keep on adjusting our budget benchmark until we run out of idea? We need to diversify our economy. What we need is a good economy policy not too much emphasy and energy on probe. While the later will bring sanity and recover our fund, it will never bring food on our table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
IzonOwei:

Diversify which economy? GEJ really did well in that regards but I very sure it's the last thing on PMB's mind. A aboki, who ensures the stolen wealth from the Eastern region, will never make such a move.

You don't seem to understand the workings of the minds of these sons of Uthman Dan Fodio.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
onatisi:
the worst aspect is we have a president who doesn't seem to understand the severity of the impending problem .by the time the whole thing comes down ,shouts of sai Baba wont appease the people
grin grin...many don't really understand that nigeria needs to act fast to save her economy by means of all viable policies...chasing politicians through witch hunting is not going to help us..
Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Diversify which economy? GEJ really did well in that regards but I very sure it's the last thing on PMB's mind. An about, who ensures the stolen wealth from the Eastern region, will never make such a move.

You don't seem to understand the workings of the minds of these sons of Uthman Dan Fodio.
then nigeria is going to go through the same circle and we would be back to where we started...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by ApexTitan(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
onatisi:
Next year will be very very tough for Nigeria. I forsee mass sackings in both government and private establishments across the country.may GOd be with us all

Are you a prophet of doom?

Don't you know that next year the FG will make good of its promise to feed school children one meal per day and pay N5000 to 25 million poor families every month in addition to its other obligations - and all of this would be carried out in the face of dwindling revenue from the country's golden goose oil? Don't you know all this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin...many don't really understand that nigeria needs to act fast to save her economy by means of all viable policies...chasing politicians through witch hunting is not going to help us..
leave them ,instead of Nigerians to start pressuring buhari to appoint competent ppl to manage the economy and stem the tide of impending economic woes ,they are busy clapping and hailing the govt for chasing individuals . Dwindling oil revenue,naira devaluation,skyrocketing unemployment, capital flight from our economy by foreign investors,bad economic ratings and etc and buhari thinks chasing saraki is the most important thing to do now !!!!!!! Weldone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
ApexTitan:

Are you a prophet of doom?

Don't you know that next year the FG will make good of its promise to feed school children one meal per day and pay N5000 to 25 million poor families every month in addition to its other obligations - and all of this would be carried out in the face of dwindling revenue for the country's golden goose oil? Don't you know all this?
grin oh yes,CNN and BBC just reported it now on their news headlines

1 Like

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
forgiveness:

Resource control could be the solution and that's all.
the problem is the various zones who are myopic won't understand that resource control/federalism is what would move this nation forward as quick as possible...the moment each state can look inside to generate revenue only then can we look beyond oil and make progress..then you would see our universities working well to provide innovations to push both states and the fg forward....then you would see governors not having to travel like fools around the world doing nothing but rather stay back to think and ensure development ..then would you see a state like lagos de-congested to the core thereby making life easy for all..then would we see sea ports working to generate revenue for many states...then would you see nigeria soar high economically...but as mumu wan kill us how we go do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2015
seunmsg:

when you say all these to people who aint economically inclined, it will sound as if you make some sense but in the ears of the well to know, its rubbish I'm sorry to say,a house built on false foundation will only crumble in time and the time for this govt my friend is now.Stop attributing corruption to just the past govt, these situation has come to stay with mankind, man is corrupt my nature be it money,be it goods and services it cuts across the whole aspect of man,its a social norm that man cant eliminate rather reduce.Now talking about reduction lets be honest do you think this govt is reducing or creating more legit avenues to increase corruption?did you not hear that certain groups and organization where exempt from TSA ie NNPC?.Most state depend on hands out from the FG that's how it has been for ages.Tax generated is what is going to be used if it goes up fine if not problem.Let us keep referring to stolen loot and monies,we cant dwell in the past for ever,there is a proverb I heard, you cannot plan the past you can only plan the future.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ari Visits Abba Kyari In Abuja (Photos) / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Tinubu Directs Payment Of State House Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.