Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) (63400 Views)

Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oh boy!
Could this be breast? shocked
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by tboynaija: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
To touch or not to touch.. cheesy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by coldasice11(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
YAW!!!! Cossy is just catching fun.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by slap1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by chukkiephil(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Was he caught?? Looks like he did it on purpose!! Others have talent, cosy's talent na boobs grin grin
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Revolva(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
I love to nut on cossy borbie I swear
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Disgusting bweasts
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Mopolchi: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
Mehn I don laugh out my lungs, for this pics...
Fellow N/landers, what do you think is going on in yaw's mind? Let's give it a name......
Uwa a bu pawpaw mehn...yaw!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Pangea: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin
1000 ways to die,
Number 948
Titty bang bang,

Let cossy beware o!

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by broxymall(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
mehn i dnt quite grasp what with these poo on fp, are they high on weed?
nairaland which way abeg..

very soon na to post naked pictures..

Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
my fav oap in nigeria is murphy ijemba of brilla fm 88.9 lagos and mazino of smooth fm 98.1

I hate all the shouting and all the interuptions with suleimani or whats that other guy's name...once i just hear its murphy on...i just switch to nigeria info sharp....na only dry jokes murphy sabi

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

I base in abuja, but I have been to lagos, kano and enugu..
But if am to chose my top 10 favourite oapn lagos won't make the list, and yet they are been given all the awards!
you know, most of these awards is giving after VOTING. And so many aop that are in regions that are polpulated tends to win cos they will have more fans and sopporters.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Suckin tins grin
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by nickz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

I hate all the shouting and all the interuptions with suleimani or whats that other guy's name...once i just hear its murphy on...i just switch to nigeria info sharp....na only dry jokes murphy sabi
lmfao my bro calls it agbero show,always shouting EAGER EAGER like motor park touts
also dislike kshow kshow
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
adeaks:

That Murphy ijemba guy is just a crazy dude. I don't listen to radio much but anytime I tune in and he is on d air I laugh my arse out. Unlike those OAPs forming british, Indian and Nepalese accents he just makes the presentation sound effortless and fun especially with his multi lingual skills.

I was in the usual evening traffic one day going from the island to the mainland and the driver tuned into brila. All of us were laughing till we reached our destination. That was the first time I could say I didn't mind the hectic Lagos traffic. The guy could make a career in comedy.
you are right.
One thing that is killing most naija OAPs is forming. Everybody wants to speak like British. Well, that's not bad sha. Na who wan carry last. Me to i wan speak like AMERICAna but it won't kill me. 'yah?' grin
adeaks:

That Murphy ijemba guy is just a crazy dude. I don't listen to radio much but anytime I tune in and he is on d air I laugh my arse out. Unlike those OAPs forming british, Indian and Nepalese accents he just makes the presentation sound effortless and fun especially with his multi lingual skills.

I was in the usual evening traffic one day going from the island to the mainland and the driver tuned into brila. All of us were laughing till we reached our destination. That was the first time I could say I didn't mind the hectic Lagos traffic. The guy could make a career in comedy.
you are right.
One thing that is killing most naija OAPs is forming. Everybody wants to speak like British. Well, that's not bad sha. Na who wan carry last. Me to i wan speak like AMERICAna but it won't kill me. 'yah?'

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
nickz:
lmfao my bro calls it agbero show,always shouting EAGER EAGER like motor park touts
also dislike kshow kshow

No sane Nigeria should like that show. You don't expect learned Nigerians who want to live in peace and civility to call that kind of show where the host shouts all through like a tout. Na shows like this dey make foreigners think say we be black monkeys tru tru
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bugatie:
Choi, See ara! tongue
The dude is having ideas
Tarrrr
Iranu abacha booby,let her uncup them and it will be an eyesore.
#team-moderate-bustline
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by shut(f): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't wanna laugh cheesy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by cristweeezy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
dhantey324:
Funny guy.. Cossy no know say she don old
wetin concern ashewo wif age?
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
you are right.
One thing that is killing most naija OAPs is forming. Everybody wants to speak like British. Well, that's not bad sha. Na who wan carry last. Me to i wan speak like AMERICAna but it won't kill me. 'yah?' grin you are right.

Its not forming, i listen to femi and the gang on cool fm and those guys sabi yab person in English and pidgin. Murphy djemba insults the rights of the listeners....There are times when i plug my ear phone and switch to brilla, i quickly throw away the ear phone before something bad happens to ear drums. That is what i hate about the guy and then long spells of igbo or yoruba jargons. Anybody who has listened to that show can class his listeners.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,d power of konji.Anyway,no mata how d penis vex e no fit destroy toto hole
who tell. u dat.. what of d joystick of four chinko wey destroy d toto of Akwa-Ibom woman.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Bugatie(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Tarrrr

Iranu abacha booby,let her uncup them and it will be an eyesore.

#team-moderate-bustline

Whether she unpots them or not, that ara has taken her places
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by nickz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

No sane Nigeria should like that show. You don't expect learned Nigerians who want to live in peace and civility to call that kind of show where the host shouts all through like a tout. Na shows like this dey make foreigners think say we be black monkeys tru tru
but they have sane oaps sha like shawn nd yinka

you should listen to the anambra murphy wannabe on brila fm onitsha

you'll weep for humanity
call him suga or somefyn
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Deefuray:
Oh boy!
Could this be breast? shocked
na packaging jaree..if u remove d bra., everything go drop..
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mopolchi:
Uwa a bu pawpaw mehn...yaw!
For him mind....
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
you know, most of these awards is giving after VOTING. And so many aop that are in regions that are polpulated tends to win cos they will have more fans and sopporters.
I just feel lagos Oap's are highly overrated!!!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
nickz:
but they have sane oaps sha like shawn nd yinka

you should listen to the anambra murphy wannabe on brila fm onitsha

you'll weep for humanity
call him suga or somefyn

AHHH!!! Murphy already na headache....e con get Anambra version. Ill just burn down the station so i can save the ears of thousands of unsuspecting Anambrans....when i was in school, my final year project had to do with noise and its effect on hearing. The best recipe for ear problem is to listen to Murphy and his types regularly. You will be deaf in a year.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
Nedu is funnier than this yaw of a guy joOr
I still prefer Expensive in Wazobia FM Abuja to them
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,d power of konji.Anyway,no mata how d penis vex e no fit destroy toto hole
Gbam! Ye garit!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Legodu ds isi aki oyibo
My sister obu isi ki e ne le? Your mouth bad oo!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
sholexy21:
I still prefer Expensive in Wazobia FM Abuja to them
Guy you be Abuja guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.