Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) (63401 Views)

Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bugatie:
Whether she unpots them or not, that ara has taken her places
Gbam!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by homirefacuny(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
my fav oap in nigeria is murphy ijemba of brilla fm 88.9 lagos and mazino of smooth fm 98.1

God bless you omo Iya mi.... Iwo da eyin mo.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

I hate all the shouting and all the interuptions with suleimani or whats that other guy's name...once i just hear its murphy on...i just switch to nigeria info sharp....na only dry jokes murphy sabi
I'm actually hearing it for d first time that an individual doesn't like d way murphy presents

I like murphy

No homo

3 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by fairheven: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
you know, most of these awards is giving after VOTING. And so many aop that are in regions that are polpulated tends to win cos they will have more fans and sopporters.

Apart from that,the awards are "Lagos based" more often than none.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by homirefacuny(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

No sane Nigeria should like that show. You don't expect learned Nigerians who want to live in peace and civility to call that kind of show where the host shouts all through like a tout. Na shows like this dey make foreigners think say we be black monkeys tru tru
Totally untrue and unacceptable....... Murphy only shouts at the beginning of the program. Not always... So stop hating cos it doesn't change people's opinion. Must we be fake brits all the time? Abeg...
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
sholexy21:
I still prefer Expensive in Wazobia FM Abuja to them
I don't know that expensive guy o

Is he funny?
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
homirefacuny:

amen

Me na radio paparazzi fan na
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
homirefacuny:

amen

Me na radio paparazzi fan na

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by thexzy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
These two balloons would soon fall like the wall of Jericho. They're simply depreciating by the day. Cozzy go & marry so that u may give birth & ur children will have what to feed on from the right source and not depending on artificial milks when you have them in Large supply.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
my fav oap in nigeria is murphy ijemba of brilla fm 88.9 lagos and mazino of smooth fm 98.1

My favourite on air personnel is. Nnamdi kanu.

quote me anywhere

Am not ozaoekpe.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
patmaine:

My favourite on air personnel is. Nnamdi kanu.

quote me anywhere

Am not ozaoekpe.
guy park go one side I don't have time for e tribal war
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Whobedatte(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
mine is matse. She left inspiration fm unceremoniously. She's bundle of talent smiley
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Go girl! Make your market continue to sell and make Delishpot and co continue to hang with their "free pressing" sessions....
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by wtfCode: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
yaw go be like, chisossss!! Mehn, that boob shaa...i don't think there's a perfect word to name that booby.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ebiproperties(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr otono
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Japhetbryan: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bugatie:
Choi, See ara! tongue
The dude is having ideas
lmoa
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Whobedatte:
mine is matse. She left inspiration fm unceremoniously. She's bundle of talent smiley
okay
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Confirm bro any other oap are just learning
obontami:
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by wtfCode: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Stale.. Sag mamary gland..
that doesn't look sagged plz. If u can't see it well,then zoom am.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Confirm bro any other oap are just learning
murphy is one crazy guy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
old pic.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Malyq06(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
This babe has maintained these loads for over a decade now. Not an easy task I tell you. Bless up cossy.
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:

whr is the tribal remark. you 're funny. I assume Ur choice was tribal as well.

wise up

quote me anywhere
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Emasel(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even him Third Leg dey look am too shocked
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Radio paparazi of all time
obontami:
murphy is one crazy guy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by picknstake: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
CHECK FOR THURSDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS FOR FREE AND JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL C004C1E2A NOW AND GET THESE TIPS FOR FREE. http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/thursday-accumulation-variety-24-09-2015.html
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
I dey tell u my brother
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
yesterday me and my friends are laffing like crazy cos of the way murphy mocks barca cos they lost to celta vigo
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
No one got that vibes, murphy ride one
obontami:
I dey tell u my brother

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yeah same here, he even post some memes on his twitter handler, #when you kno say you have Bleep up, picture of messi, iniesta in a sad mood grin
obontami:
yesterday me and my friends are laffing like crazy cos of the way murphy mocks barca cos they lost to celta vigo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.