Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me (1352 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Jimdonnet(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
This life is full of ups and downs.i can't believe even my own mother can hate me so much like this . actually I have confirmed her hatred for her first son and child.

1)my mum loves my sister than I of which my dad's and her family are aware.
2)anything I repeat any thing I tell her in confidential will be leaked that very day.my mother actually don't keep my secret as her secret
3)I read in some places that a mother can never abandon her children and that it's better she dies than her child should die.but I can tell you people here my mother does not care if I live or not.some examples are

1)my mother was yet to pay my rent in school and my landlord came for it and I tried persuading him to hold on to the following week of which he disagreed.before I knew he removed his white handkerchief and hit me on the face with it and I fell flat and was rushed to the hospital.my mum did not bother to call me all those period my sister abandoned me but I thank God I was alive and survived..

2)I have contemplated suicide on 3 occasions of which I was caught with the last one I was caught by an outsider my mother did not even show any remorse or care just ignored me and concentrated on my sis.

3)she trains my uncle children and us also.but my uncle children are looking better and well kept than us.with the uncle even driving a black muscle.(and this man drove me out of the house in the dead of the night of which i slept under a car that was 2012)but I scarcely have clothes on my back.when I complained to my aunt who then told my mum.guess her reply she said I should shut up and keep quiet that I am not appreciating what she is doing. The only thing she is doing is paying my fees nothing more no other thing.she is based abroad

So many things to say but I will hang my pen here.i have moved out of my aunt house to another state to hustle . at least out of the reach of my mum and family.am in contact with my dad but he is not financially okay.he worked in a bank as as a financial consultant and was a manager at interland company a transport company that unfortunately folded up at marina.if any one can help God bless you.

I just want to know if I did the right thing by going to a far place out of the reach of my mum and her hatred because obviously I was not benefiting anything from her as my mother and other outsiders are benefiting from her.i will appreciate if this will go to front page to get more views
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by nnamdibig(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
She is being manipulated or may be the hatred is as a result of your closeness with your dad

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
You are a foolish boi...Don't bug people with your problem...Go hustle and pray

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ATMC(f): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Let's just say you remind her of your dad. My dear, start hustling. Success has many mothers. She will look for u when u've made it. Be calm about the whole ish. You will be better with time.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ELTON123(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
cheesycheesycheesy u be mayweather see how u just realized that punch
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ATMC(f): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
Fvck u!

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Pidggin(f): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Move on, she's living her life, you live yours

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Hazardd(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Maybe she is under heavy control or magic from and evil person... Start using prayers on her am sure she will change because this is not normal...
Always see her as your mother no matter what she did to you... All is well
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Jimdonnet(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2015
The thing is am a 19 year old and I have disowned her already.if it's witchcraft or evil manipulation I have disowned her.@tellwisdom at the age of 16 I paid for a 3bedroom worth 120k so if it's hustle it's nothing.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by eyinjuege: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2015
What people fail to realize is that you cannot force others to love you.

You also sound quite jealous of your sister... Sibling rivalry things, and you seem to be constantly seeking attention and revalidation. You don't need that.
Why not try loving yourself first, and don't expect much from people that you feel don't love you enough so that you won't be disappointed.
Your mum may love you in her own way, she probably has her own ish she's dealing with. Just concentrate on yourself for now, personal development.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Jimdonnet(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Pidggin:
Move on, she's living her life, you live yours

that is true but when the time reaches when she can't work or lift a thing I hope it won't be late
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by yomi007k(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Jimdonnet:
The thing is am a 19 year old and I have disowned her already.if it's witchcraft or evil manipulation I have disowned her.@tellwisdom at the age of 16 I paid for a 3bedroom worth 120k so if it's hustle it's nothing.
Why shud u pay for a 3bedroom at 16?
And u expect ur mum to believe that ur having problems with ur accomodation in school.
Frankly dude, I think d problem is you.
How supportive are you in the house?
How caring n repectful are you to the plight of other members?

I used to be like u, and so I know wats going on.

I am actually in support of u going elsewhere to hustle-THAT'S HOW YOU'LL LEARN REAL LIFE AND APPRECIATE YOUR FAMILY.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Pidggin(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Jimdonnet:

that is true but when the time reaches when she can't work or lift a thing I hope it won't be late

You said she's abroad right? If she's in a Western country, she may not rely on your finances for survival. They have well developed health care systems for the elderly. I am not saying she will not need you, but over there one doesn't have to depend on your children to take care of you. My aunt who is childless, has a carer that visits her every single day, all her bills, her house, everything is paid for by the government. She may change someday tho
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Jimdonnet(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2015
yomi007k:

Why shud u pay for a 3bedroom at 16?
And u expect ur mum to believe that ur having problems with ur accomodation in school.
Frankly dude, I think d problem is you.
How supportive are you in the house?
How caring n repectful are you to the plight of other members?

I used to be like u, and so I know wats going on.

I am actually in support of u going elsewhere to hustle-THAT'S HOW YOU'LL LEARN REAL LIFE AND APPRECIATE YOUR FAMILY.

Good Luck.

Bro my father had ntn no money to pay for that bedroom so I went and did all sort of jobs that earned me that amount due to heavy saving.i am supportive.dont compare yourself with me please.your point has been noted

kindly mind your tone as I am in a fragile state

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Jimdonnet(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2015
I know my mother hates me.her family even comes to apologise on her behalf on some things she spreads about little old me.so I know what am passing trough.we have fathers and mothers in the house here.

people I expect to understand are people from broken homes.please mothers in the house don't try to show favouritism to a particular child or you will be sorry . anyway I will hold on as I. am only passing tru what Joseph passed tru Good day nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by yomi007k(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Bro my father had ntn no money to pay for that bedroom so I went and did all sort of jobs that earned me that amount due to heavy saving.i am supportive.dont compare yourself with me please.your point has been noted

kindly mind your tone as I am in a fragile state
Sorry sir.

I take God beg u,no vex for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by tellwisdom: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
Fvck u!

Ogbanje like you
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ATMC(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ogbanje like you
Fvck off! You are a big fo.ol. Yeye boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Rukkydelta(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Are you sure she is ur biological mother ?
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by tellwisdom: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
Fvck off! You are a big fo.ol. Yeye boy.

U dey mad ni??...Na u go open another account dey beg money abi?...OLE sad
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ATMC(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

U dey mad ni??...Na u go open another account dey beg money abi?...OLE sad
Now I remember you! You were the guy that asked me to lend you 20k after you read that I got a place. SMH. Chai. My last word to you...become a transgender! You are a huge disgrace to men.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by tellwisdom: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
Now I remember you! You were the guy that asked me to lend you 20k after you read that I got a place. SMH. Chai. My last word to you...become a transgender! You are a huge disgrace to men.

Wetin be " Got a place?" Omo ale...I just foiled your plan to beg money for sallah. No food for you this sallah. sad
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by ATMC(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2015
#singing# **humming** #dancing#
Re: I Ran Away Because Of My Mum Hatred For Me by Mintayo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
#singing# **humming** #dancing#
Loool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are Dead To Me! / My Father Called Me Mother One Day On The Phone / Every Woman..... Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.