Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) (3029 Views)

Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / Nigeria Falls Off List Of Fastest Growing Economies Under Buhari(See CNN Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Mznaett: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
t
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nnemuka:
Buhari's Body odour taking us to unimaginable places.......

(SK thanks for the post )
My only anger is that,what it takes the immediate past administration years,fortunes and intellects to build,is what idiotic bastard of a Buhari is destroying in 4months.Remaining months will be interesting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
ziky2010:
Must we blame Buhari for everything!
[/s]You needs brain transplant ASAP!.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
This thread reeks of Nigerian ignorance and infantile mischief. Nigerians are not civilized enough to to be able to understand a dynamic world and are apish enough to allow their prejudices and hatred to destroy themselves and their children's future.What a pathetic thread
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
vani86:
Jesus christ, how naive are you guys, do you have any idea what is happening in the world market. What is nigerias largest export? Oil. How much was it back in January and now.

As much as i oppose buhari, i cant blame him for this. Fact is when the 1st projection was made, oil price was stable, right now it sells for abiut 50 dollars a barrell and when iran starts exporting oil, it will fall further to about 40 dollars, some analysy actually predict 20 dollars by 2017.

This will affect ALL oil producing countries.

Now how do you combat this to maintain a good GDP?

Radically pushing agricultural exports, reviving coal exploration and co.

So stop blaming d presidency, he is powerless instead blame OPEC
[/s]TRASHY TRASH.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
Babalegba:
This thread reeks of Nigerian ignorance and infantile mischief. Nigerians are not civilized enough to to be able to understand a dynamic world and are apish enough to allow their prejudices and hatred to destroy themselves and their children's future.What a pathetic thread
[/s]keep playing the ostrich game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
omolami:
This is what a country witness when the president has no WAEC certificate. No secondary level certificate. When the blind leads another blind both go astray.
grin
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by kenny987(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I only smiled when I read posts of people on the other thread hailing Buhari for going with d leanest entourage to the UN in d history of Nigeria at least sine 1999. That in itself is commendable considering d needs to conserve funds but I would have expected deeper thoughts n concerns to hold sway.

Beyond foaming at d mouth because of the number of people, what is the calibre of his entourage? What is their contribution to the issues that currently bedevil Nigeria? All he has are governors, former governors and his personal staff. Where are the expected professionals and technocrats with d required training to formulate n drive policies?

I don't want to mention the long awaited ministers cos we have been put on notice as to the fullness of time and their status as political noisemakers. So where we're those steeped in tradition n continuity of civil service? Will Nigeria therefore run on his interpretation/understanding of burning issues which is expectedly limited to 'fighting kwarapshin'?

I rest my case at this point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
kenny987:
I only smiled when i read posts of people on the other thread hailing Buhari for going with d leanest entourage to the UN in d history of Nigeria at least sine 1999. That in itself is commendable considering d needs to conserve funds but I would have expected deeper thoughts n concerns to hold sway.

Beyond foaming at d mouth because of the number of people, what is the calibre of his entourage? What is their contribution to the issues that currently bedevil Nigeria? All he has were governors, former governors and hos personal staff. Where are the expected professionals and technocrats with d required training to formulate n drive policies?

I don't want to mention the long awaited ministers cos we have been put on notice as to the fullness of time and their status as political noisemakers. So where we're those steeped in tradition n continuity of civil service? Will Nigeria therefore run on his interpretation/understanding of burning issues which is expectedly limited to 'fighting kwarapshin'?

you mean the "heavenly made" ministers?.LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Edipee(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mznaett:
t
space booker. #Inemesitmi
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
ziky2010:

Yes. Or should we blame u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by otukpo(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
It is obvious that GeJ was spending Nigeria's money to grow the country's economy, building structures and institutions that would position Nigeria positively in the world map. The same money that his haters and opposition accuse him of looting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by osenge: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
ziky2010:
NO BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by tpiar: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
it was there before?

Just asking.
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by nd07(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nnemuka:
Buhari's Body odour taking us to unimaginable places.......

(SK thanks for the post )

Let's still gv him time 2 Be through wt vendetta & pighting kwaropshon then he'll sit down 4 ekwonomy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
kenny987:
I only smiled when I read posts of people on the other thread hailing Buhari for going with d leanest entourage to the UN in d history of Nigeria at least sine 1999. That in itself is commendable considering d needs to conserve funds but I would have expected deeper thoughts n concerns to hold sway.

Beyond foaming at d mouth because of the number of people, what is the calibre of his entourage? What is their contribution to the issues that currently bedevil Nigeria? All he has are governors, former governors and his personal staff. Where are the expected professionals and technocrats with d required training to formulate n drive policies?

you nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
vani86:
Jesus christ, how naive are you guys, do you have any idea what is happening in the world market. What is nigerias largest export? Oil. How much was it back in January and now.

As much as i oppose buhari, i cant blame him for this. Fact is when the 1st projection was made, oil price was stable, right now it sells for abiut 50 dollars a barrell and when iran starts exporting oil, it will fall further to about 40 dollars, some analysy actually predict 20 dollars by 2017.

This will affect ALL oil producing countries.

Now how do you combat this to maintain a good GDP?

Radically pushing agricultural exports, reviving coal exploration and co.

So stop blaming d presidency, he is powerless instead blame OPEC

Buhari promised us change and Osibanjo said that its not a rocket science. What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by mrmetoo1: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
They removed Nigeria since July (check the image again). So that's Buhari's fault shey?? That's not even up to two months into his presidency the new list came out and it's already Buhari's fault. Meanwhile better electricity then was GEJ's success. No matter how one mismanages an economy, you can't crash it in less than 2 months if the predecessor left behind a healthy economy. Fact is Jonathan left behind an ailing economy. I'm not now saying Buhari is totally blameless but he didn't cause this particular thing to happen. I too also think he has been too slow in putting together an economic team and putting forward his policies knowing the situation on ground. He should have treated the economy as an emergency the way he's treating Boko Haram. Everyone is complaining whether rich or poor and that's not a good thing. No matter what GEJ might have done to economy, we elected a new government to fix it, so they need to get to work asap.
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Babalegba:

If are civilize and you say trash like this eeh, that means you hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by predatorX: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
CSTR2:
The people who will feel the recession most are the ones who voted for him. The same people who are over-dependent on govt.
I trust my igbo people, they will always survive and thrive.

your "Igbo_chauvinism" is damn irritating to say the least. Must ethnicity always come out in discussions that require logic??

we are saying that the previous government in connivance with the world bank, deceived Nigerians and the entire world into believing that we were the biggest economy in Africa through their fraudulent re-basing of our economy.

Biggest economy that manufactures nothing at all

Common Logic demands that were we truly that big, then our GDP should have strengthened our Naira or stabilize it at the lesser. Instead Naira was falling so deep, it could have struck crude oil
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am truly not surprise at all. I knew it would come to this,reason why I joined many who saw through the lies and scam the APC presented to speak out against the presentation of Buhari as a Presidential candidate. A man who said Abacha was not corrupt,Muslim should vote for muslims,I will make a dollar a naira,an attack against boko haram is an attack on the North. Jesus, it was obvious to the deaf and blind that such man can never be a good administrator because his thinking capacity is very shallow and of the medieval period
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by suxkill: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
proudly a wailer!!! because I wail for the betterment of my Country called Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by nationwide1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
ziky2010:
We must blame Jonathan for this.

APC was busy attributing Jonathan's achievements in areas of electricity distribution and revamping of refineries to Buhari's body language, why can't they do same here.

APC - the most insincere set of politicians Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Erunwen Road Ikorodu Lagos State (pictures & Video) / Breaking News: Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With Minister Trading Words / Rare Picture Of Angela Merkel And Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.