Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) (7493 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThatNova:

there was loss of boxers ooo, even d ladies complained of underwear theft too. But we were still taking the risk of washing them ourselves, i no fit give laundryman my innerwear.
broda gist us abt d toilet situation in ur camp,i wonder how those foreign students coped,imagine some student all the way from the UK where the sanitary system is near perfect then finds himself in a Nigerian public toilet.

Is there bush in ur camp,cos I'm already imagining the prospect of doing it in a bush grin wink
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Lagusta(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
broda gist us abt d toilet situation in ur camp,i wonder how those foreign students coped,imagine some student all the way from the UK where there sanitary system is near perfect then finds himself in a Nigerian public toilet.

Is there bush in ur camp,cos I'm already imagining the prospect of doing it in a bush grin wink

In fact na that bush go make sense dieee
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ThatNova(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
badinfluence:
So that's a problem? O wow.. calm dudes
its not really a problem bt from my point of view, i will see it as a setback
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ThatNova(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
broda gist us abt d toilet situation in ur camp,i wonder how those foreign students coped,imagine some student all the way from the UK where the sanitary system is near perfect then finds himself in a Nigerian public toilet.

there was enough bush to go round lolss...you wan dull?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThatNova:

there was enough bush to go round lolss...you wan dull?
ThankGod! cool
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ThatNova(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
ThankGod! cool
nobody send foreign students ooo...all man dey collect same sunburn, same punishment, same survival behaviours
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThatNova:

nobody send foreign students ooo...all man dey collect same sunburn, same punishment, same survival behaviours
so broda what state did u serve?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ThatNova(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
so broda what state did u serve?
was posted to borno of all places,just imagine....we camped at nassarawa state thou and i redeoloyed after camp.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThatNova:

was posted to borno of all places,just imagine....we camped at nassarawa state thou and i redeoloyed after camp.
lol @ borno.so u redeployed to?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Lagusta(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahhahaahaha, loving this thread.....

Bush tinnsss.....
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by NaijaUntamed(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2015
ThatNova, repping futoites.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by kam4r(m): 3:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Soso whats the registration Thing in camp Like?? What and what do u av to Do and Go Thru??
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Engrpj(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
ThatNova:
the stubborn and fun giys always come late so they all end up in one hostel making it the notorious hostel.thats just d logic

waz the deadline of arriving the Camp?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Engrpj(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2015
sparkleRed:
My opinion too, if u feel u want to go on d first day, u can , it's ow u relate wit ur rummates dat makes dem lively or boring, and yes u might get good space, like down bunk, instead of having to climb up, I went to camp a day to camp opening sef, Niger state paiko, helped me in registering on tym, dats if u smart still tho

And congrat guys have fun in camp, and yes don't over flaunt d rules, might get u in problem, buh some rules re flexible tho

Can one finish registration and depart from camp and come back 2 or 3 Dayz b4 Pop??
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ThatNova(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Engrpj:

waz the deadline of arriving the Camp?
it will be written on your print out slip, it's always 2 or 3 days after opening date.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Ojemedad: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Engrpj:

Can one finish registration and depart from camp and come back 2 or 3 Dayz b4 Pop??
Because you are given opportunity to ask questions doesn't mean you should start asking irrelevant questions.

Camp is camp you can't get out once you are in until the stipulated day
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Engrpj(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Ojemedad:

Because you are given opportunity to ask questions doesn't mean you should start asking irrelevant questions.

Camp is camp you can't get out once you are in until the stipulated day

the last time i checked, u were not the one i quoted..... if ppl like you will mind their business, Naija would have been beta dan dis..........is not Ur fault..... Ewuuu

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
abeg does anyone know when we wikl print out our call up letter?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by princehabyb(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
HMM..LOLZZ FUNNY DUDES HERE,ANYBODY WEY STEAL BOXER,DEM DON CORSE AM FOR IM VILLAGE...
.ALL THESE NYSC WAHALA...MAY GOD JUST SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON US AND USE IT TO PROVIDE US GOOD JOB ACCOMPANIED WITH REASONABLE INCOME!...
MEANWHILE, I WANT YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THIS GREAT INFO,YOU CAN DO AT YOUR LEISURE TIME TO MAKE $$$

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
ThatNova:
For those of you preparing for NYSC camp,I'll drop some few tips to help your life. This is not one of those BCs, this is me telling you what the BC won't tell you. Firstly,congratulation fr finally making it thru the university or any other institution you broke out from.
Camp is fun, trust me,it is FUN.but without proper cordination,you will carry last. This is a list of what you gotta know
1. dont arrive on first day,leave it for the ajibos and oversabis.They will tell u to come on first day to get a good bedspace,thats bullshit.you will end up in the dullest hostel by doing that.
2. dont start showing off by first week,nobody is really watching by then.save ur magic for the 2nd week,then you can move the world(camp rather).But thats nt all,the best time is the last week, thats when it all mks sense.I cant go into details,you will understand when you get there.
3. pleaseee pleasee, there are tins you shouldnt start carrying to camp,u will buy them there. Dont ever buy bucket to camp!!who does that??
4. Neatness,,This is the key to controlling respect n love. don't dress like your white n white was designed by kanye west,dress smart!There was this dude that always spoil my day with his clothing,God bless him sha.
5. cool down and make reasonable friends, it might change your life.i noticed most private uni grads roll with fellow private uni grad, thats uncool. Try and make friends outside the box dude!
6. Ok,you are a real nigga and you feel like "these hoes cant hold me down" and wanna break the law, DONT !!!Those army will really hold you down.I dont mean you should respect all the laws, you can try bending some, afterall, Nobody dies.
7. Take alot of pictures. You will appreciate them later on.
8. If you are a fun loving person,Never ever ever join those marching crew.If you do,your body go tell you.
9. Beware of free drinks at mami!! If you mistakenly get drunk at mami,my brother you will wake up in a new burgatti without your wallet.
10. MONEY MONEY MONEY !!! come with as much as possible, you will need it like cossy need her push-up.
Have a great time in camp.#YOLO #BLESS
let me say this,HAVE MADDD FUN!!!!don't form actor because nobody send anybody.
grin#9 grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
goldenone:
Most of these only applies to guys jor!!! Some girls will come l8 and still be as dry and boring as stock fish; I wont go l8 and yet av got a li2 degree of humor!
Li2 nah, abi, not crazy humour undecided Late tins joor kiss
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by goldenone(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Snowflake002:
Li2 nah, abi, not crazy humour undecided Late tins joor kiss
Lolz don't be late to ur wedding o
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
goldenone:

Lolz don't be late to ur wedding o
It depends on the quality of woman you give me wink
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by goldenone(f): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Snowflake002:
It depends on the quality of woman you give me wink
Quality? expantiate pls
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by sparkleRed(f): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Engrpj:

Dats dependz on who u are, I knw someone dat did it
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by ladokuntlad(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Jesarie:
Congrats to all 2015 stream 2 corp members. For those of you posted to Abuja. Hostel facility is available in Gwarinpa for as low as 20k monthly. Payments can also be made monthly. Gwarinpa give easy access to Kubwa camp as well as high brow areas in town. For further enquiries contact me on 07062774539
WTF so corpers spend dia whole salary on accommodation monthly shocked shocked shocked shocked

will advice anybody to find nccf hostel after orientation
dia price per month is below 10k and feeing allowance is dia
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by mikaael(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeg wat happens after d 3 weeks camping...can we com back after after registering @ our ppa?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by mikaael(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeg wat happens after d 3 weeks camping...can we com back home after after registering @ our ppa?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
goldenone:

Quality? expantiate pls
If she make sense, I go reach church before cleaners sweep am. If not, na de next day I go enter church-sunday service grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by goldenone(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Snowflake002:
If she make sense, I go reach church before cleaners sweep am. If not, na de next day I go enter church-sunday service grin
U should marry d first one then! Let her tickle ur fancy for life
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) by hola106(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Add me up on whatsapp b15 akwa-ibom, enugu, ibadan 07062888246...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 / Nysc Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.