Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (32261 Views)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by j4sure(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
bethelmendels:
We Care Initiative in collaboration with Voice of Change Network feeds MUSLIM beggars today Sallah day celebration.
The vision of We Care Initiative is to help create a world were to no one go to bed hungry. kudos to my brother Toluwase for this noble vision. I challenge you reading this post right now, to do likewise. if we feed each other, we can defeat hunger in our world. ‪#‎Ffeedthepoor‬

https://www.facebook.com/azemobor.gregory/posts/1055865237787023?comment_id=1055901357783411&notif_t=feed_comment

Christian or Muslim
Let's show love
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by chuose: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]CHRISTIANS ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Matthew 5 (KJV)
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

MOSLEMS TOO DO WHAT THE QUORAN TELLS THEM
THATS WHY FULANIS HERDS MEN & BOKO HARAM KILL

Surah 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends.

SO THE MOSLEMS FIGHT CHRISTIANS & JEWS

Surah 9:123
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
And know that Allah is with the righteous.
[/size]

See the Bible for yourself.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A43-44&version=KJV

See the quoran for yourself
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/5/51/do-not-take-jews-or-christians-as-your-protectors
AND
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Ezemann(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Diesel1:
We are more than dis pple in all ramification #muslims heart full of deceit and w*ckedness.. Looking who to kill... I bound dem in d name of yahushua
c mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Love and compassion, deeply touched cry kiss

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by plentykola(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toluwase olaniyan aka holyman am proud of u keep d flag flyin brother
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by AkpanObong1: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is very good.Our God Almighty allow sunshine and rainfall on both faith followers.So let us share and leave in love.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by arabianights: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
[ating quote author=Blizzy9ja post=38333708]This is the beauty of christainity...[/quote]

IS IT ? that move was a strategic plan
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Chitexs250(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by cosmic22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Diesel1:
mr know all, check all d countries that are having crisis.... D pple dat are causing it are muslims example bokoharam, isis, etc

read again what I wrote....

even Christians also add to d unbalanced nature of this world..
.. u judge Muslims generally for their evil deeds... y not judge Christians also for their evil deeds... you curse what God created ...are you not a sinner? ........ learn to love and forgive........
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by pickabeau1: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
bethelmendels:
We Care Initiative in collaboration with Voice of Change Network feeds MUSLIM beggars today Sallah day celebration.
The vision of We Care Initiative is to help create a world were to no one go to bed hungry. kudos to my brother Toluwase for this noble vision. I challenge you reading this post right now, to do likewise. if we feed each other, we can defeat hunger in our world. ‪#‎Ffeedthepoor‬

https://www.fcebook.com/azemobor.gregory/posts/1055865237787023?comment_id=1055901357783411&notif_t=feed_comment

Does this group have a mission statement or a website

How can one partner with them
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
*Wipes her tears* dis is beautiful smiley
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
We are not like the blood sucking vampires called.......... I no call any name ogrin
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
bethelmendels:

https://www.facebook.com/azemobor.gregory/posts/1055865237787023?comment_id=1055901357783411&notif_t=feed_comment
Hail gr8 Biafrans. I think we should stop feeding them, let them die n go 2hell
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

Feed them and leave. Stop taking photos and posting them in online...

#Hypocrisy.
receive brain

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by broxymall(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by informato: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
bethelmendels:

we show LOVE ,but they show HATE

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by babino22: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]CHRISTIANS ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Matthew 5 (KJV)
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

MOSLEMS TOO DO WHAT THE QUORAN TELLS THEM
THATS WHY FULANIS HERDS MEN & BOKO HARAM KILL

Surah 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends.

SO THE MOSLEMS FIGHT CHRISTIANS & JEWS

Surah 9:123
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
And know that Allah is with the righteous.
[/size]

See the Bible for yourself.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A43-44&version=KJV

See the quoran for yourself
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/5/51/do-not-take-jews-or-christians-as-your-protectors
AND
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123

But why are they repeating it? we read it the first time.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by macsilver(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good one, but its sad to know that they could even take this the wrong way and decide to spill blood as a form of vengance. 10 heads for one plate of rice. We are now even afraid to be kind!

They all know that islam isn't a religion of peace, that's why they refer to them as Imole(people of hard doctrines). We wouldn't still stop giving and caring for them though.

Btw, I'm just wondering... What if boko haram and ISIS were Christianic sects, how many christians would we have left in Nigeria and the world today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by shut(f): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Danosaur007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dataogaga:
Cool... Let's Co exist
dis son of a gun.. is a modafvckn scammer.. no 1 should fall for his folly
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Bloomingbud(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toluwase aka holyman T. That's a good one and am proud of you, you are limitless.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
heyyyy....not bad,not bad....thunda fire tb joshua,that bought a private jet than feeding the poor like this humble christians.........

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by gerarahiamehn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
flokii:
eye service...

who send them message..
gerrarahia mehn! angry
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by adex1300(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rubbish post.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
i guess that event took place in Aba,cause of some demolition of illegal structures going on in the city
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by limamintruth: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
arabianights:
[ating quote author=Blizzy9ja post=38333708]This is the beauty of christainity...

IS IT ? that move was a strategic plan

And what is your own strategic plan
To kill all non-muslims abi? undecided

To the op, great work by you guys. More of this kindness is what we need in this country. cool
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by mikeapollo: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
bethelmendels:

Now, everybody is taking a cue from TB Joshua. Interesting!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Mzjacy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is just awesome, showing the love of Christ.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by flokii: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
pretydiva:
stop reasoning from ur anus
and you're reasoning with your brain right?..
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by flokii: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
MissGdope:

eye service or not, at least those people are not gonna starve today. they'll have something to sustain them for a while. you that don't do eye service, what have you done for your community? why can't you just be happy that they're helping?? angry

you could as well move to the north to render some help..

that's why you so called Christians get killed easily..
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by flokii: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nicepoker:
go get yours beggar.
look at you.. SINNER
and you also will see yourself as a christian..
I really feel sorry for you..
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by flokii: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
gerarahiamehn:

gerrarahia mehn! angry

wise up nigga...

wat abt those muslim governors spending 40m on rams...

why can't they extend helping hands to their fellow muslims?..

Hypocrites...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.