Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (32269 Views)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
flokii:

you could as well move to the north to render some help..

that's why you so called Christians get killed easily..
Please read what you just typed then tell me if it makes any type of sense?
I feel like insulting you right now but imma bite my tongue and say God bless you.
I hope you sort out whatever it is that is making you so bitter. PEACE
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by djcliff(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
if its in north if u no wear hijab them no go even take as human being (Kano) but iam proud to be a Christian. Jesus is love!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by djcliff(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
they are good Muslims, but they can never see a their equal(humanly) so" we are not one" even that Pope no get talk 4 mouth!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by plappville(f): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

Feed them and leave. Stop taking photos and posting them in online...

#Hypocrisy.

When the muslims extremists kill, they video and take photo. They even boost and praise thier handwork. whats bad in a good photo that could help to build love between both?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
plappville:

When the muslims extremists kill, they video and take photo. They even boost and praise thier handwork. whats bad in a good photo that could help to build love between both?

Are you a nun?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by kayalla(f): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
so why is Muslims always on the attacking side, re they not also of the Image of God?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by iamnemo(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Can we all just get along
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Are you a nun?

I am a.l.lah.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.