Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (32272 Views)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Before nko.... that's how it should be and isn't suppose to be in the news

We are meant to give

How many people have emulated this?

Even you, have done such before?!

It isn't a conventional endeavor in a society like

Nigeria, hence the need to sensitize people about

Things like this cannot be over emphazied.

We are One! And that's what matters!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Teeboy22:
we are all the Image of God

be it Black or white

christian or muslim

Jah Love

different religion But ONE PEOPLE

shocked cool nothing like one people hence Nigeria is concerned,..Nigeria is a curse to humanity!!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Muslims will always be under Christians
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Angel196(f): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[color=#990000][size=13pt]CHRISTIANS ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Matthew 5 (KJV)
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

MOSLEMS TOO DO WHAT THE QUORAN TELLS THEM
THATS WHY FULANIS HERDS MEN & BOKO HARAM KILL

Surah 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends.

SO THE MOSLEMS FIGHT CHRISTIANS & JEWS

Surah 9:123
O you who have believed,[b] fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
And remember that NO HOSTILITY IS ALLOWED EXCEPT AGAINST THE AGGRESSORS QURAN 2:193. Go and deceive those who know nothing about the quran. Dont lie about things you dont know!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
hypocrisy at its highest, those are indigents stop tagging them muslims, we have them everywhere, muslims too feed them, be like jesus he was humble and didnt show off
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
flokii:

look at you.. SINNER

and you also will see yourself as a christian..

I really feel sorry for you..
now I known that u are beyond redemption.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by nd07(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
youngice:
At the end of the day, whether we are Muslim , Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheists, we are all humans and the faster we understand that the better for us

will we all meet with Jesus after our life here On earth?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Excellentric(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is the kind of love that Christ preached.Well done for this act.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by feyilag(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

Feed them and leave. Stop taking photos and posting them in online...

#Hypocrisy.
must we see every good act put up in d social media as hyprocricy? a msg is bin passed across& am sure most pple who saw d thread got d msg.how sure are u dat dey are d ones who put d pics online or even took dem?dis days pple wil take ur pics without u bin aware& nxt tin u wil c it on social media.
n/b:am not supporting dem if dey are indeed"guilty of ur offence"neither am I condemning dem.lets just get d msg& bros pls try 2 help d muslims arnd u too cos we are one& remember not 2 put it on social media,make sure der are soldiers around 2 stop pple 4rm taking pictures wen u do,so odas wont c u also as a hypocrite. tnx,by d way Happy Sallah celebration 2 all my muslim Nigerian brothers& sisters!!!may God's peace locate Nigeria& all troubled nations in dis tym of celebration.lets live 2geda as 1 regardless of tribe,culture,status,class&religion.let all Nigerians learn 2 respect oda pple's religion& liv in peace.long live Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by kenoz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattex001:

How many people have emulated this?

Even you, have done such before?!

It isn't a conventional endeavor in a society like

Nigeria, hence the need to sensitize people about

Things like this cannot be over emphazied.

We are One! And that's what matters!

Cheers
we are not one. If we where one, elders won't advise the young ones to pick up guns to disrupt an innocent man's administration
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by ideykwum: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
You just pointed at the elephant in the room..

dearpreye:
Good one there. It won't still stop the carnage against the Christians. The hatred is deeper than any philantropism can solve. I'm sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Superman11(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
in my opinion if they are doing it ! they didn't have to put the pictures online. Are the pictures suppose to make Muslims feel bad for not feeding their religious members. Remember there are lots of Christians who die of hunger in churches in Nigeria. Meanwhile the church is wealthy and has loads of cash. Its vice versa/.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

#Hypocrisy.
you're very right o.

Our Lord next warned against hypocrisy and outward
show in religious duties. What we do, must be done from an
inward principle, that we may be approved of God, not that
we may be praised of men. In these verses we are cautioned
against hypocrisy in giving alms. Take heed of it. It is a subtle
sin; and vain-glory creeps into what we do, before we are
aware. But the duty is not the less necessary and excellent
for being abused by hypocrites to serve their pride. The doom
Christ passes, at first may seem a promise, but it is their
reward; not the reward God promises to those who do good,
but the reward hypocrites promise themselves, and a poor
reward it is; they did it to be seen of men, and they are seen
of men. When we take least notice of our good deeds
ourselves, God takes most notice of them. He will reward
thee; not as a master who gives his servant what he earns,
and no more, but as a Father who gives abundantly to his son
that serves him.

Matthew 6:2
"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with
trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the
streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have
received their reward in full.

Matthew 6:4
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who
sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
What do the muslims give Christians back in return?

Ask Fayose, ask Gideon Akaluka, ask the innocent Christians killed by the blood thirsty muslims.

Muslims can never vote for a Christian.[/b][b]
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
feyilag:
must we see every good act put up in d social media as hyprocricy? a msg is bin passed across& am sure most pple who saw d thread got d msg.how sure are u dat dey are d ones who put d pics online or even took dem?dis days pple wil take ur pics without u bin aware& nxt tin u wil c it on social media.
n/b:am not supporting dem if dey are indeed"guilty of ur offence"neither am I condemning dem.lets just get d msg& bros pls try 2 help d muslims arnd u too cos we are one& remember not 2 put it on social media,make sure der are soldiers around 2 stop pple 4rm taking pictures wen u do,so odas wont c u also as a hypocrite. tnx,by d way Happy Sallah celebration 2 all my muslim Nigerian brothers& sisters!!!may God's peace locate Nigeria& all troubled nations in dis tym of celebration.lets live 2geda as 1 regardless of tribe,culture,status,class&religion.let all Nigerians learn 2 respect oda pple's religion& liv in peace.long live Nigeria!!!

U don't expect me to read this epistle. do you?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
we are not one. If we where one, elders won't advise the young ones to pick up guns to disrupt an innocent man's administration

U apparently got me wrong we all are Nigerians

First before Our different Tribes and Religious

Differences

And I'll advice u to drop that Inductive reasoning

It isn't applicable in all instances, that we have

Some pathetic individual's whose aims are

Deliberate disruption of Peace and economic

Activities doesn't mean that there ain't Still

Some good individuals out there....

I'm sure u can relate with me huh!

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Raemond(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
where was it stated in the post, that WE CARE is a christian group. where was it stated in the post, that WE CARE is a christian group. una sef smh....... A good gesture we should imbibe all the same
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by henroe2k2(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

#Hypocrisy.
A jumping chicken will always be a jumping chicken....
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mattex001:

U apparently got me wrong we all are Nigerians

First before Our different Tribes and Religious

Differences

And I'll advice u to drop that Inductive reasoning

It isn't applicable in all instances, that we have

Some pathetic individual's whose aims are

Deliberate disruption of Peace and economic

Activities doesn't mean that there ain't Still

Some good individuals out there....

I'm sure u can relate with me huh!
you said group of individuals right? When boko haram started bombing churches and killing Christians, did you heard of any imam preaching against their act?
Then our God turn their heart to their very own before we start hearing them whispering in mosques.

My own view is that they are all in it together
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by vega84(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
If na them they no go gree do am oo #vegatalks
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Good one there. It won't still stop the carnage against the Christians. The hatred is deeper than any philantropism can solve. I'm sorry.

What do you have on em?
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Why the publicity?

#Hypocrisy.

When they say give in church,some people will say the Pastors are out to dupe them...

This is just one of the many things givers' money achieve, it is only befitting for the givers to see what their money is doing...so hold your peace
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Oluboonmi(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
I can see comments like "hipocricy", " eye service", *why the publicity"? I believe that those that fed those beggers, took pictures of it and post it on the media dint do it so you can commend them. You don't even know them. But you seeing what they are doing, can be encouraged to do the same.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by mazinaija: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm proud to be a Christian". Quote me anywhere.

Nwanem are u ozoigbondu. Just curios shall.
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by gary400(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pure Eye Service indeed: those beggars has been in dat spot all dz years...this group did not share food to dem...why on sallah dey...what kind of message are they passing...that d Muslims are selfish or what...dz z Bleep...dz ppl want to create conflict btw Muslims and Christians in d west.....so it's d Christians that are good and pure?....we all remain one..weda xtian or muslim...we sold be one....marketing strategy....to call d Muslims to change to xtian abi.....
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Christians, you think you gain the love of God or uphold urself by these arts. They can never love you. Their allah tells them so. Keep feeding them, they'll keep hating and coming against you. Fools!
Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by tammie24: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:
But it doesn't matter
We as christians will always do our part
That's why we are different from them

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by drstone1: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
B
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]CHRISTIANS ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Matthew 5 (KJV)
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,

O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
And know that Allah is with the righteous.
[/size]

See the Bible for yourself.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A43-44&version=KJV

See the quoran for yourself
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/5/51/do-not-take-jews-or-christians-as-your-protectors
AND
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123

MAKES SENSE.....i remember Egyptian Christians Shielding Moses during the Revolution in Egypt. The moment Mubarrak was ousted,they were visited with Death and Horror in their contact Churches.
It's a shame....
Some of the folks doing Good stuff might just want to appeal to Moralistic minds...of what impact is this without adequately transforming the souls.
Many peeps who bear unforgettable scars from violence in the North are traumatised just because the very people they were Nice to,were they ones who brought them death and horror in the evil day.
Give in Wisdom not foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by tammie24: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]CHRISTIANS ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Matthew 5 (KJV)

O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
And know that Allah is with the righteous.
[/size]

See the Bible for yourself.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A43-44&version=KJV

See the quoran for yourself
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/5/51/do-not-take-jews-or-christians-as-your-protectors
AND
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123
That's the thing with the Muslims
They are not about peace with anyone who isn't theirs unlike what the Bible tells us,
To be kind even towards our enemies

1 Like

Re: A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) by chacha20(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
I promise 2 do the same 2 Christian during Christmas. I will spend millions when the tym comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.