Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (4725 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by netotse(m): 4:47am On Apr 17, 2009
why was this posted in romance sef? it shld be somewhere else
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

, i guess the 4 inches comes from the high heels, grin
Ahh You got that right wink

netotse:

why was this posted in romance sef? it shld be somewhere else
Oga, move the thread then cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2009
Toyin - you're lying! AH ahn! who dash this girl 6'0" I've seen you before jare. Shuo! angry angry angry

@ topic - I'm above 5'8"
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Toyin - you're lying! AH ahn! who dash this girl 6'0" I've seen you before jare. Shuo! angry angry angry

@ topic - I'm above 5'8"
Is someone jealous of my 6'0?

Don't get mad at me o, get mad at my genes angry angry cool cool
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 4:52am On Apr 17, 2009
Abeg jare. . . I am sure you're like 5'6", 5'7"
Yeye! Stop lying to dem guys.

6 feet ko, 3 feet ni
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Abeg jare. . . I am sure you're like 5'6", 5'7"
Yeye! Stop lying to dem guys.

6 feet ko, 3 feet ni
me 5'6 5'7?

the audacity!!

Dem boys knowz we tall women (not the [b]5'8i[/b]sh *sneakers* ) are the ish! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2009
I'm a proud 5'6 with a heart like a 9ft person~ grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2009
Toyin - you're probably shorter, sef. Why am I boosting your height.

BTW, my height makes me feel too short. I wish I was 6'1" cry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by netotse(m): 4:57am On Apr 17, 2009
its not all abt height o. . .there's something really cool about a girl hugging u and she's not as tall as u r so her arms are like at ur waist (one gel did it to me one time like this it was madddddd! i didnt want to leave o)
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Toyin - you're probably shorter, sef. Why am I boosting your height.

BTW, my height makes me feel too short. I wish I was 6'1" cry
Olodo. . . .you skipped this part tongue

*Toyinrayo:

I meant 6'0 - 4 inches wink
grin grin grin grin

platinumnk:

I'm a proud 5'6 with a heart like a 9ft person~ grin
abi jare. . . .height mate cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Olodo. . . .you skipped this part tongue
grin grin grin grin
abi jare. . . .height mate cheesy cheesy
Get lost jare! You know what? I won't say too much. cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2009
netotse:

its not all abt height o. . .there's something really cool about a girl hugging u and she's not as tall as u r so her arms are like at ur waist (one gel did it to me one time like this it was madddddd! i didnt want to leave o)

me and my bf are like that, i have to stand on my tip toe to kiss him, i like it
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by netotse(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

me and my bf are like that, i have to stand on my tip toe to kiss him, i like it

american film sturvs grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:08am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

me and my bf are like that,  i have to stand on my tip toe to kiss him,  i like it
That's so cute. . . Oh you're in LA too?! Finally. a real southerner on NL.  smiley
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

That's so cute. . . Oh you're in LA too?! Finally. a real southerner on NL. smiley
so what am I?
A fake one? angry angry angry angry angry

platinumnk:

It is cute.
Hmm, maybe I should stop eating beans to grow taller.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

so what am I?
A fake one?  angry angry angry angry angry
Ah - sorry, I forgot. But Louisiana is more of the south with less influence than your place. When you come here, you'll get what I'm saying. But sorry. . . Platinumk is one of the very few real southerners on NL (including Madam Toyin cheesy)

If I were 6'1" I would be a whole lot more excited. I hate wearing heels so it would have been perfect.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:14am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Ah - sorry, I forgot. But Louisiana is more of the south with less influence than your place. When you come here, you'll get what I'm saying. But sorry. . . Platinumk is one of the very few real southerners on NL (including Madam Toyin cheesy)

If I were 6'1" I would be a whole lot more excited. I hate wearing heels so it would have been perfect.
*Toyinrayo:

so what am I?
A fake one? angry angry angry angry angry
It is cute.
Hmm, maybe I should stop eating beans to grow taller.
Moonstone:

That's so cute. . . Oh you're in LA too?! Finally. a real southerner on NL.  smiley
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Less influence ke? ki le mean?

Ahh you kidding me? I [i]live [/i]on heels cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2009
#2, is everything okay?
*Toyinrayo:

Less influence ke? ki le mean?

Ahh you kidding me? I [i]live [/i]on heels cheesy cheesy
LOL! I just think we're more original than y'all. Don't blame me. You guys have a lot of things to be proud of. Let me cling to this one thing abeg.

I hate wearing heels cos I love walking a lot. It gets stressful when you have to walk long distances. I would prefer to be taller than to have to wear high heels.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Ahh you kidding me? I [i]live [/i]on heels  cheesy cheesy

, pencil end or flat end,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

, pencil end or flat end,

You know we're shaped like a gun.
Middle
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

#2, is everything okay? LOL!

1. Yep everything is "Madoff free"

2. Heya pele, wish i could bail you out with a few more inches,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2009
, yep im hailing from the dirty dirty south? I'm in baton rouge Moonstone, where are u?

dont feel left out Toyin, u my dirty sista~

but Florida can be so uppidity, lol I'm coming to Miami to party with some girls at the end of may,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 5:22am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

,  yep im hailing from the dirty dirty south? I'm in baton rouge Moonstone, where are u?
dont feel left out Toyin,  u my dirty sista~

but Florida can be so uppidity,  lol I'm coming to Miami to party with some girls at the end of may,
LOL! I agree with that. I'm in New Orleans. I love BR so much cos the community over there is way more interesting than what I have to deal with here. cry cry cry
No2Atheism:

1. Yep is everything is "Madoff free"

2. Heya pele, wish i could bail you out with a few more inches,
If you can donate 2 and a half, I'd be cool. I can manage that.  embarassed
Everything is Madoff free abeg. That name scares me these days. cry tongue tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2009
pencil sole high heels are hopelessly sexy grin, but dangerous to use  lipsrsealed , grin (unless the wearer does not mind having a broken ankle eventually)
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2009
Oga o, Plat, how are we uppity? embarassed

I'd say it's the entertainment state, apart from Hollywood.

Too much going around cheesy

No2Atheism:

[i[b]]pencil sole high heels[/b][/i] are hopelessly sexy grin, but dangerous to use lipsrsealed , grin (unless the wearer does not mind having a broken ankle eventually)
My kind of heels.

I hate the bulky ones. . . undecided tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

My kind of heels.

I hate the bulky ones. . . undecided tongue

let me guess, u have falling like 3-4 times on them,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2009
i never party w/o heels makes me feel xtra sexy, i used to have arched feet from wearing heels all the time. But now im just on flats for the time,

moonshine: u mean 9ja in br right the 9ja community in br is very large. But I like the NO. Something always interesting about that place. I used to drive from Br 2 the NO all the time just to party. I never partied in Br before. My current bf is the one of the few ma\enn I have dated that wasnt from New orleans. I came down for Mardi gras this year and it was way to0 dangerous.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

let me guess, u have falling like 3-4 times on them,
grin grin grin grin sharrap. tongue

Was so embarrassing. . . . cry cry cry

Now, I know how to really rock it wink
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

grin grin grin grin sharrap. tongue

Was so embarrassing. . . . cry cry cry

Now, I know how to really rock it wink

Heya pele, cheesy,

Well at least you can now boast of experience as a result of baptism of fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

Heya pele, cheesy,

Well at least you can now boast of experience as a result of baptism of fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,
rotfl, abi o cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Exactly!!! It's like they moved a piece of California down to the South! You ever watch the videos of the south, and u see how they seem to focus on Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport / Two Ethiopian Heroes Who Lost Their Heads To Their Enemies / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.