Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (4732 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:01am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

Moon ,  i  used to be addicted to bourbon,  i even work there, one of my friends a 9ja boy, is a wide reciever fot Tulane and also works as a club bouncer on bourbon
Really? I know quite a few guys there. Not close to them but I know them. Kai! I'm over-addicted to Bourbon. I need to visit it more b4 I leave.
Don't mind that Toyin of a girl - it's jealousy that is doing her. Your height is fine.

#2 - don't mind that dwarf named Toyin.  angry tongue tongue tongue

@ Ogidi - for where? I heard big feet. Height has no indication of down below.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2009
I dey go sleep jare. . . .y'all takia.

Moonstone, dnt hope too much o, you can't grow taller overnight. So go buy those heels grin grin

Ogidi, let's see your handsomeness jor. I never claimed to be "sexy", so. . . . .i dnt need to show one wink
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2009
Club bouncer? cheeiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2009
ohhh i heard ooompa lumpa! no biggie!

ogidiboy u got ur horse and ur stable eh

yeeehah. and u got a straw in ya mouth chewing it with those yuky boots with the spurs on it
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Club bouncer? cheeiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked
Close mouth! They are so fine. Find yours in FL! cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

why would I call you that?
I'm also 5'6. . . .I can't diss myself o tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy because of Z  cheesy

where you come get the 6ft 4inches you said before, so @moonstone was telling the truth,

which means the compliments i gave you earlier  should have been giving to @moonstone , cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I dey go sleep jare. . . .y'all takia.

Moonstone, dnt hope too much o, you can't grow taller overnight. So go buy those heels grin grin

Ogidi, let's see your handsomeness jor. I never claimed to be "sexy", so. . . . .i dnt need to show one wink

Go sleep dear, I'll show it to you personally tomorrow ok kiss kiss
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Me nko?! I have been asking for that pic forEVER! This is favoritism! angry angry angry angry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

See J-girl of yesterday dey even chase bobos na wo oo shocked
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

where you come get the 6ft 4inches you said before, so @moonstone was telling the truth,

which means the compliments i gave you earlier should have been giving to @moonstone , cheesy

sorry, I meant, 6'5 grin grin grin

@Ogidi
Don't make me blush. . . .night wink

Moonstone:

I sure will. . . .Fl boys are hawt , I tell ya
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2009
@ j-girl watin you wan see shocked small girl like you, no be me go spoil you angry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

i think he gonna go searching online of a pic 2 post lol grin grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

See J-girl of yesterday dey even chase bobos na wo oo shocked
I'm not chasing any of them o! I hardly talk to them, abeg.  I wanna see the pic. Ogidiboy, i'm an adult jare!

#2 - i told ya!  smiley smiley smiley. Who dash Toyin 6'0"? angry tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by platinumnk(f): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2009
Toyin, come down to new orleans, and take a man from there, u'll  never want another man from NE where else! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2009
platinumnk:

i think he gonna go searching online of a pic 2 post lol grin grin

Oh pls dear I'm not ashamed of what I've got tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2009
Ogidi, oya, post am before I goto sleep.

I want to set my eyes on sth divine. . . .and it better be divine tongue

platinumnk:

Toyin, come down to new orleans, and take a man from there, u'll never want another man from NE where else! kiss kiss kiss
J-girl already promised me her brother kiss kiss
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:10am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL! You wish!
I wanna see the pic! I wanna know how tall he really is! It better be a full pic smiley
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:10am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I'm at work now, I'll have to do something like that on my home pc, abeg I don't want to get my ass fired.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2009
This is me.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm at work now, I'll have to do something like that on my home pc, abeg I don't want to get my ass fired.
Tomor then. . . .will def be waiting wink cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2009
@toyin, 6'5, shocked, now that is too much. wetin!!!
@toyin, sweet, naaaaaaaaaa, am giving it to moonstone instead  grin

@moonstone , sweetdreams
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2009
Bye #2 - Sweetdreams.

OGIDIBOY! OH MY GOSH! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That is sooooooooooo not you!
Sleep has gone from Toyin's eyes
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

@toyin, 6'5, shocked, now that is too much. wetin!!!
@toyin, sweet, naaaaaaaaaa, am giving it to moonstone instead grin

@moonstone , sweetdreams
are you saying my bro dayokanu is too tall? angry angry grin grin

I loff tall men sha. . . .so exciting. . . kiss kiss kiss

OgidiBoy:

This is me.
That's you for real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

Bye #2 - Sweetdreams.

OGIDIBOY! OH MY GOSH! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That is sooooooooooo not you!
Sleep has gone from Toyin's eyes
Why does it have to be my eyes. hmm angry angry angry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Why does it have to be my eyes. hmm angry angry angry
LOL - it was you going to bed.
He looks model-ish in that pic. Wow! is that really him?
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2009
abeg how do i  delete the pic angry angry
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2009
I dnt know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not sleepy anymore
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

abeg how do i delete the pic angry angry
What do I get for telling you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I dnt know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not sleepy anymore
LMAO! Told ya so

Ogidiboy - you modify and then un-check the attachment.
Answer us now!
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2009
Moonstone:

LMAO! Told ya so

Ogidiboy - you modify and then un-check the attachment.
Answer us now!

You know you just ruined the party? undecided
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Moonstone(f): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

You know you just ruined the party? undecided
Toyin - go take a cold shower cheesy cheesy cheesy and tell him thank you.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by OgidiBoy(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2009
Thanks J-girl, I almost pissed in my pants WOW!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How People Eat Chicken. / Top 10 Igbo Rappers 2017(official) / The Profile Of Chief Sir Felix Chidi Idiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.