Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (48168 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Twaci(f): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
MuhdG:
tongue
You too....tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
You too....tongue
Better hide this ur tongue, before i pull it
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by kinglekan: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
I am totally covered with the Blood of Jesus, get behind me.....not literally embarassed

I so wanna be behind u ryt now. Literally. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Twaci(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
MuhdG:

Better hide this ur tongue, before i pull it
lipsrsealed embarassed What did i do nah?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Twaci(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
kinglekan:

I so wanna be behind u ryt now. Literally. grin grin
angry Werey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
lipsrsealed embarassed What did i do nah?
Nothing, I will just like to keep it to myself
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
all these unilag girls & boys ..no sense at all
thats ur school na.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Hardeyghold(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
This ur babe neck tho,na die she dey grin btw y u uploaded her pics?
lol grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by tammie24: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:
Some guys are just shameless.This is not how to get back to a lady that rejected your advances.Yes or No is the answer.Pray for the best and prepare for the worst when wooing a lady.
My exact thots!
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by fuke(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
This happened last night on Twitter. This first guy tried outing an alleged UNILAG student by saying she had gonorrhea so people should avoid her.
His aim was however defeated when this second guy said ordinary gonorrhea? and demanded for another number because the one provided was switched off.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-guy-who-tried-to-shame-girl-on.html

This is not how to be a man.

Is there no Lawyer to discipline this guy?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Hardeyghold:
lol grin cheesy
Why you opening teeth She no go gree
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Hardeyghold(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Why you opening teeth
She no go gree
lol......ah no sabi her o
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
thats ur school na.

that was my school
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by rasaq12345: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Massage therapy helps millions of people cope with physical ailments, sore muscles, and emotional distress. Just any of the category of massage.Clinical,sport and swedish,Japanies,massage.u can as well call for home services. Contact 08177202472 abuja
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by danbrowndmf(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that was my school
aint u going for service(NYSC)?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response by morethanadoll(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ordinary or unordinary, I wouldn't touch it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Hairy Women / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.