Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki (37350 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Eid Prayer Attack: See What Happened To The 8 Men Who Stoned Saraki (see Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by biafranqueen: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
I remember back in May he said this ....

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony yesterday, Saraki, who is among those gunning for the seat of the Senate Presidency, stated that President Buhari and Vice-President Osibanjo have demonstrated the willingness to take on the arduous task of governing the nation.

He said: “As President Buhari has said on numerous occasions, today, Nigeria proceeds into an era where ‘business as usual, will no longer be ‘business as usual’.

“Under this administration, Nigerians can expect to witness the true meaning of ‘a people’s government’ because truly, this government was borne out of hard work and resilience of Nigerians across our great federation.

When a woman grows old it is as if there is no bride price for her:

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
t
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Whois(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

12 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by onyepapa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
What is it with APC with lies? Myyyy GOD they just enjoy it and their supporters? No need
Foooooools
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Aromas: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
So na who dey con stone

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by cameroncucumber(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
eeeiyaaaah Saraki the ASHITANI-SATAN of 2015 hajj

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by januzaj(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
ahaaaaaahaaaaaaa........we just watched the video.....saraki is a foollll quote me anywhere
if you are looking for chukwudi go to https://www.nairaland.com/2621858/thugs-hired-lagos-tried-stone/1#38342252
he logged out immediately i shared his thread

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by optimismlaz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki, Saraki, Saraki how many times did i call u? Where u stone? Thief na thief and cannont say the truth

7 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Omotayor123(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
anigbajumo:

Mehn,I catch u..
Dhoor!!!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by sunshine4c(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
saraki is a damn and a disgrace 2himself #hashimyussufamao

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Rayman5(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki your name just dey ring everywhere eeh......B'cos u Lied nd stole nd lied again U r now more popular than b4....Ogbeni CCt una dey waste time on this matter

5 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Gap2020(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since Saraki said his not aware of the crime he employed 5 or 6 SAN to defend, I doubt if ant truth can come out from him.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by butanep(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
bamidele029:
We have seen the video of your disgrace already

Abeg you fit upload the video...

I need see that thief being humiliated.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
De Nile (Denial) is a river in Egypt Uncle Saraki, there is nothing as bad as lying to yourself, keep surrounding yourself with yesmen who will tell u everyone loves you very soon you just have to face reality, and its coming sooner than you think

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by limanmohammed6: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Btw Saraki and Tinubu who is the senior theif?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Abeyjide: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
thats what his lawyer taught him. Imagine and some people are defending him on false asset declaration. Saraki always a liar.with dis lot of evidence ,u are still lying.u can lie oooo

7 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by mustiiz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
U better leave d fool he pain me say me sef no dey there I for stone u join.. Rada rada oshii

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by abimic(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who we go believe? Police said miscreants, this one said workers and hoodlums wanted to hijack it. If they said the protest wasn't directed at Saraki, who then was it directed at? Like they knew there would be protest. I need no soothsayer to tell me that Saraki and Kwara are inseparable. Who ever the protest was meant for, saraki is the deserving one in the protest, any other person it was intended for would have being a wasted effort. Who doesn't know the governor is Saraki's stooge?

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by bettercreature(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
braine:

They say that every thief is a liar. Saraki proves that right.
grin
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by haryomikun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by ikorodureporta: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by VirginFinder: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sorry sir. Get rid of that Jonah in your ship - PDP. It's the cause of your problems.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Holamide222(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Before nko?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by karlriz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by bettercreature(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gap2020:
Since Saraki said his not aware of the crime he employed 5 or 6 SAN to defend, I doubt if ant truth can come out from him.
grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by ZACHIE: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Indeed

5 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
One major attribute Buki Saraki possesses is his ability to deny event and fact. I know he will always deny the fact. Anyway that's his problem.

9 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by bigerboy200: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahahaha,,cheap defense for his thieving master...it was clear that d shouts of ole were directed at him..

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by ezebunafo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
nationwide1:
Whoever has the video should post it here. I hope it was not a sponsored protest. APC has perfected the art of telling lies making the devil look like a saint.
it is on youtube already
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by ahamonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Then you were pure watered

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
My yoruba people will say, person wey dem give 3 slaps wey say none hit am, no be him body e dey??

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.