Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki (37347 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Eid Prayer Attack: See What Happened To The 8 Men Who Stoned Saraki (see Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by gwales: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
dreaman2020:
I wonder y pipu just hate did man,is it cos he is a senate president or y,for me I knw its just an hatetress ,there are many political dat are richer Dan bukola I e tinubu,obj,gej etc

keep quiet and improve your English u sarakis slave

8 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Dexema(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

It's not a laffing sontin my brother. Just see how the mumu is trying to jonze us. I guess he doesn't know there's a leaked video. angry angry
Bros I just saw the video...quite hilarious.
If I hear any mumu come and say anytin like "rented crowd" na slap I go mail am.
Sarakis street credibility at the moment is ZERO.

14 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by dotlanre(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=haqueurate post=38342251]Before you ppl crucify saraki, let me make it clear saraki was not stoned.
when they threw stones and pure water at him, he dodged all.... non of the stones hit his head becos he ran into the car and police startedvshooting grin
so technically he was not stoned because he dodged the stones, my lord grin[hello

6 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by chax100(f): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well, Nigeria is a very funny nation. You never can trust what you see, hear and feel. It is like 'wash-wash', the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by bigass123(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wonder oh...
But one thing I know that he must have been shocked that happened in ilorin of all places.. Even goats go wild when pushed to the wall.
The Saraki's of Nigera should beware... Its a good sign!!!
koresma26:
what were you guys expecting for him to say the truth lmao

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by HomoSapiien: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
shidof:
Hahaha! Mek I no laff, chukwudi44( Fulani's slave) kom and defend ur master. But, to be serious, I think it's Yoruba pipu dt staged d protest bcoz ol d voices I could heard in d video are Yoruba's own abi na Yoruba pipu own Ilorin nee. Hahahhahaha
Fools like you that has never being to Ilorin is thinking that Ilorin is full of Hawusa-Fool-ani cows or own and controled by them bastards. Unfortunately for foolish moronic idiotard like you, you will hardly see fulani in Ilorin metropolis. Those cows lives in the bush where they have been cursed to live in as they used to wander about in other cities of the country. As a matter of fact, they are in your poverty ridden south east too, no?. Ilorin is no Different from ogbomoso, full of Igbo selling trailer spare parts as well as doing other jobs yeebos are known to be doing in Lagos, but of course foolish goblin like you will never believe this because of your hatred for yoruba. Who cares anyway?

However, I will implore you not to quote me back until you have traveled to Ilorin to confirm this. If you should quote me to say rubbish.. you bastard will die today angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Dexema(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
haqueurate:
Before you ppl crucify saraki, let me make it clear saraki was not stoned.
when they threw stones and pure water at him, he dodged all.... non of the stones hit his head becos he ran into the car and police startedvshooting grin
so technically he was not stoned because he dodged the stones, my lord grin
Aswear u no crios rarararara! Hehhehe grin
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
shidof:
Hahaha! Mek I no laff, chukwudi44( Fulani's slave) kom and defend ur master. But, to be serious, I think it's Yoruba pipu dt staged d protest bcoz ol d voices I could heard in d video are Yoruba's own abi na Yoruba pipu own Ilorin nee. Hahahhahaha

yes nwww, na yoruba pple own illorin, sooner some idiots will say is Apc that staged the event. Saraki families have finish kwara ask anybody from kwara state.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by tishbite709(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eyes witness confirms it, saw the video clip, who is now fooling who?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
We expect you to say that...A person who was given 100 lashes and said nothing touches him...he is the who will feel the pain

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by nationwide1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
psquaret:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OquK4JE3zX0
A million thanks.

If truly Saraki had robbed the Kwarans as alleged, he should go down for it.
#nosacredcow#

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by abiambo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where the link? Lying APC mofos, this saraki guy must be d man btw Nigeria and total collapse (cos Dats wat dey want) for the apc to b imploring all manner of sucker punch to take him out..
bamidele029:
We have seen the video of your disgrace already
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by shidof(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Fools like you that has never being to Ilorin is thinking that Ilorin is full of Hawusa-Fool-ani cows or own and controled by them bastards. Unfortunately for foolish moronic idiotard like you, you will hardly see fulani in Ilorin metropolis. Those cows lives in the bush where they have been cursed to live in as they used to wander about in other cities of the country. As a matter of fact, they are in your poverty ridden south east too, no?. Ilorin is no Different from ogbomoso, full of Igbo selling trailer spare parts as well as doing other jobs yeebos are known to be doing in Lagos, but of course foolish goblin like you will never believe this because of your hatred for yoruba. Who cares anyway?

However, I will implore you not to quote me back until you have traveled to Ilorin to confirm this. If you should quote me to say rubbish.. you bastard will die today angry angry
just go and read again, u'll see dt I'm using irony and only calling on pipu lyk chukudi. Ilorin has more Yoruba's dan oda tribe

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by IyandaBabs: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
I was there live this morin oo, it was cwious and very disgraceful as d angry pple of ilorin were shouting ole ole, throwing satchet water and stones toward were d senate president and his pple were sitting. its very embarrassing but d truth is that d incident takes place@d eid praying ground and we were even unable to observe d prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by ibedun: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki!

I you are only a thieving bastard?

So you are also a lying bastard?

President of the senate? A thieving liar and a punk. God forbid you screen my country's ministers. Imagine this mofo screening Prof Soludo? Just imagine the insult?

You can go screen puff puff face Ngozi Iweala that thieving lying and UGLY biatch.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by HomoSapiien: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
shidof:
just go and read again, u'll see dt I'm using irony and only calling on pipu lyk chukudi. Ilorin has more Yoruba's dan oda tribe

Dafuq! You are still lying? What fucking irony is in your post? Can you please define irony for me?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by shidof(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Dafuq! You are still lying? What fucking irony is in your post? Can you please define irony for me?
I dn't ve ur time. It seems as if u cn't comprehend easily

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Horllamideh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
shidof:
Hahaha! Mek I no laff, chukwudi44( Fulani's slave) kom and defend ur master. But, to be serious, I think it's Yoruba pipu dt staged d protest bcoz ol d voices I could heard in d video are Yoruba's own abi na Yoruba pipu own Ilorin nee. Hahahhahaha .

NB : to dose pipu quoting me out of context, I was only refferin to pipu lyk chukudi dt think Ilorin is mainly for Fulani and thought Yoruba's are against saraki because he was part of us.
The only tin d hausa/fulanis own in Ilorin is the emir seat and of course their numerous smelly beggars....every and all other aspect of ilorin is yoruba.
NB: my eyes skipped dat latter part.....sorry bro
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Awoofawo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
He saying the truth..... You mistook his post for something else! But can get why you folks just like being tribalist and bigotry.......! The face-off between Yoruba and Igbo need to stop, there nothing to gain in it! Together will can make Nigeria great!
HomoSapiien:

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by shidof(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Horllamideh:

The only tin d hausa/fulanis own in Ilorin is the emir seat and of course their numerous smelly beggars....every and all other aspect of ilorin is yoruba.
NB: my eyes skipped dat latter part.....sorry bro
no problem, we're ol one

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by demarc001: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
One funny truth is that many people don't actually understand what Saraki is accused of

Lol
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nateben(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by shidof(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
haqueurate:
Before you ppl crucify saraki, let me make it clear saraki was not stoned.
so technically he was not stoned because he dodged the stones, my lord grin
lolzxz! Ua rit but it wud ve been logical for him to put it Jst d way u put it now
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by pappilo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by andyanders: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
McCarlito:
So na who dem come dey call ole! Ole!! Thief! Thief!!

Which way my man... Which way grin grin grin grin grin
Can you imagine the statement from his publicity secretary that he was not harassed or stoned.The video is there fro people to see and not hidden.

Sariki is a thief and he cannot deny it. The amount in his possession is worth more than what some countries in Africa got.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by chilltoo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Only God can judge the deepest thought

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
I believe Saraki, he wasnt stone. I have a friend from Kwara that told me its their culture/tradition to cheer, applaud and praise their prominent leaders by throwing satchet waters, stones whilts chanting Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!. Saraki I believe you, just ignore haters and tell CCT how your people love you dearly when Arase transport you and your itchy fingers to the tribunal. Idi........amin..............ot.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki lair!!!!!!

OK show us d pix wea u ar praying afterall we av seen d one jagaban, Oba of Lagos and Fashola Snapped before we believe.

# Criminals Ruling Us.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by Nellybii: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebogab:
i am never a saraki supporter,but judging frm d video, no one can affirmatively say he was attacked even if he was cuz his image is not on da tape

You are a real Mumu.
Am in Ilorin and honestly he was attacked by stone and pure water sachets etc. These items have been hidden strategically in the venue since yesterday. Stop talking as if you think with your anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by arabianights: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
McCarlito:
So na who dem come dey call ole! Ole!! Thief! Thief!! ?

Choi! Saraki!! Senators dey wan collect ur sit...
Ur statesmen dey pursue ur life...
Which way my man... Which way grin grin grin grin grin

Damage control.i knew he will release this statement .The earlier one plosted o nairaland that the people were angry over payment of salary was also damage control.

Then why were the people screaming his name and adding "ole"to it.Let him face his weaknesses and work on them rather than deny them

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki by haqueurate(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki, the official salah ram for kwara people grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.