Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Caveat Emptor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caveat Emptor (1111 Views)

Caveat Emptor / Caveat Emptor: China Phones Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caveat Emptor by tpiar: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Means let the buyer beware.

If anyone is claiming anything using the premise that they know me or are me, or something belongs to me, I no send o.
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiar: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiander: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2015
any rumour you hear about me, I no send o.

Its entirely your responsibility and call what you decide to do with whatever information you are being fed.

I do not control people's mouths.
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiander: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
any association you are linked with and told it's from/by/about me, not my concern o.
Re: Caveat Emptor by itstpia8: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Same goes for emails or pm- caveat emptor.
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiadotcom: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
people are opening or have opened fake email accounts using real names of the folks they are trying to scam.

be aware, I am not involved in any of such and neither is anyone authorized to speak for me via email or any other medium.
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiadotcom: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Caveat Emptor by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Just had a happy thought.
How if by some accident of the gods, I chanced upon you walking along a deserted road... I would beam the headlights full and run you over once...then put the car in reverse and run you over again smiley You're a witch, so you won't die. I think.

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiah99: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Just had a happy thought.
How if by some accident of the gods, I chanced upon me walking along a deserted road... I would beam the headlights full and run me over once...then put the car in reverse and run me over again smiley I'm a witch, so I won't die. I think.

Hatred can kill you you know.

sick.

sounds like things you've done before, well, thats between you and whatever you hold dear.

it must pain you a lot to be so frustrated by the progress of those who dont dwell in hate like you.
Re: Caveat Emptor by tpiar: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:
Means let the buyer beware.

If anyone is claiming anything using the premise that they know me or are me, or are discussing me, or something belongs to me, I no send o.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Universally Hated / Raw Talent: Boy Shows Messi Dribble highlight With His Drawing (video) / I Am Sorry, Queens College Girls, Seni Oshifala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.