Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

20yr Old Woman Charged With Assault For Throwing Boiling Hot Water On Ex And Two - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20yr Old Woman Charged With Assault For Throwing Boiling Hot Water On Ex And Two (414 Views)

Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20yr Old Woman Charged With Assault For Throwing Boiling Hot Water On Ex And Two by wilfredadahor: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Description

Isaac Ngobe, aged 27, from Phiva near Malalane in Mpumalanga, SA, claimed his ex poured an entire five litres of boiling water over him as he relaxed with his cousins at home two weeks ago…
“We broke up three weeks ago. I thought things would be civil between us,” he said. “I was surprised when she came into the room with a bucket full of hot water. She said, ‘Yeah, you Clever!’ and then threw the hot water in my face. When she tossed it the second time, it all landed on my ‘manhood’, scalding it badly. My two cousins were also burned.”

continue reading and view more pictures click http://trade./ads/20yr-old-woman-charged-with-assault-for-throwing-boiling-hot-water-on-ex-and-two-others/

Re: 20yr Old Woman Charged With Assault For Throwing Boiling Hot Water On Ex And Two by McCarlito(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
These guys look like freedom fighters grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect / Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. / More Than 80 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender To Soldiers- Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.